Hi there! This looks really promising. I tried it but I seem to have found some bugs because I had a CTD and it wouldn't let me open the file again until I uninstalled the mod and everything. I don't know how to tell what happened exactly because it seemed unrelated, but anyways, I hope you keep working on this.

If you're crashing right after the main screen, it has to be that you haven't installed one of the required mods. Have a look at the description page, we list the requirements there.

mod not loading i had install others without issues but this just dont load at the MCM nothing happn 

The MCM menu is created by the SerialStripper plugin. You need to install both this and SerialStrip to beta-test enjoy it!

Hey there, thanks for your mod which is great. Installed the lastest version but seems that it doesnt detect the underwear im using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14294/? , where do i find the papyrus log to post it?

Great stuff, that's what I want to see :)

The log can be found in ...\My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script. It's the file "Papyrus.0.log".

Post it here. I'll check the mod you linked to see what's in there.

Thanks!

It seems that my papyrus wasnt active, anyway followed the steps to activate it by pasting fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1 in skyrim.ini , now I see the log folder and that, but used your mod once again and no papyrus.0.log found in folder.

Thanks, it does!

All is fine. You just need to configure SexLab to allow the ladies to strip from slot 52 (pelvis/undergarment) which is used for panties. When SexLab is first installed, this slot is by default disabled. You can change this through SexLab's MCM.

By contrast, if SexLab is not installed there is no slot configuration, so SerialStrip treats every slot as strippable.

Just to make sure, I tested it with Osare Panty Simple WT from Osare Underwear and, yup, it's stripped!

chope, by the way, what were you wearing for rings and bras when this log was created? Because it looks like a bra had ring keywords or a ring was equipped on the bra slot.

Also, could you try SerialStrip-ing again (after re-configuring SexLab) and tell me what happens to these items?

http://www.filedropper.com/papyrus0_2 this time with slot 52 activated worked fine thanks. About bra, made 2 more stripping tests:

First one in papyrus im using Hmmm what to wear mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22168/?blades shoulders and chest

Piercing mod this one i think, got removed from nexus http://skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=31188#id31188.

UNP pantyhose

Osare schoolUniform skirt

Ring and necklace vanilla

Ebony gauntlets

Vanilla boots

Osare underwear

Second test using amk borderlace lingerie UNPB-BBP (bra)

Ring and necklace

Piercing

Skirt

Vanilla boots

Osare underwear

Maybe ur mod take the piercing as any kind of bra, but never saw the bra removing animation, not even in the 2nd test when i was wearing a real one (Amk borderlace)

also i noticed that in the 2nd try i pressed the undress button for more than 2 sec but it just removed 1 piece of clothing, so had to press it after each piece romoved until i removed it all. Well, wrote here a lot, but sure the papyrus gives more usefull info than I do :D

I see.

No, what happened is that SerialStrip read the keywords on the piercings and found that they had the "ring" string in them, so it figured out they were rings. It never occurred to me that piercing would have this sub-string as keyword.

Expect another update to fix this. But first, check PM please  :shy:  .

Chope, about those piercings:

1. The are set on strange slots (the shoulder slot for labia, the chest slot for navel and the "face alternate or jewelry" for nipple piercings)

2. All the piercings have standard ring keywords.

3. They don't have any combination of the "NoStrip" keyword.

Therefore, they are treated as standard rings and they are removed while playing a finger-ring removal animation. Instead, they should have been set to unstrippable by giving them the "NoStrip" KW. If you want, you can do this yourself by using the Creation Kit or TES5Edit.

So, I am considering this as not being a bug on our part, rather an unfortunate choice of slots and keywords by the piercings mod.

Edit:

Oh, yeah, and about the bras from amk borderlace lingerie UNPB-BBP: they only have standard main-body keywords and they are set on the main-body slot instead of the bra slot. So, yup, they get recognized as shirts and get stripped along with other main body items.

Again, nothing we can do for this except editing the amk mod itself. Not a bug in SerialStrip :shy:

/Edit

Edited by Antono

Is there any reason that when I press the strip button instead of playing the animation my character rotates 45 degrees clockwise and the item of clothing dissappears as in the vanilla game? I know that is not a very helpful description, sorry, I'm not a complete expert at this yet. I can't generate a papyrus log because the game doesn't crash, do I just need to go through every mod to find a conflict?

You don't need a game that crashes to activate papyrus logging, just a game that behaves wrong ... hell, not even this. You can activate it at any time, if you want to be on the safe side and have a source that you can check for potential errors.

And did you run the FNiS generator? And if, did it show any errors?

And you don't have another mod that uses the very same button, that you assigned to SerialStrip?

Btw if suggestions are allowed, attaching this mod to a little dice strip game or something like that will make ppl go crazy xD. Not sure if you are looking for new features or want to keep mod like this just fixing buggs, so just saying ^^

This is a good idea.

With this mod we want to offer a basic stripping functionality. The reason why an actor strips and what the actor would do after this, we leave it entirely to the modders who want to use this. E.g. stripping mini-games, strip-tease, stripping before sex, stripping when actor has been enslaved etc.

We have some plans of how to use SerialStrip in our APPS mod ;)

Can I throw an iron in the fire? You've adapted Serial to work with Hmm....and done a fine job. However, I do see one potential area for improvement, if possible. Hmm gives you the ability to split armour up into its constituent parts...you can have the panties from one set, the trousers from another, the belt from a third, cuirass from a fourth, and shoulder guards from a fourth. Would it be possible to make it so each strips individually? The existing animations would be fine, but it sounds like it would need some work in recognising the different items. So for example you're wearing fur trousers with RCOTS 'Fine clothes', and you take the trousers off and then the fine clothes. Or you have the fur trousers, an elven belt, elven curaiss but glass shoulders ( not entirely sure on these options, but it's the piece that count, not what they're made of) and you strip the trousers, then the belt, then the shoulder pads, then the cuirass.

Just a thought from someone who is utterly incapable of modding. Love the idea of the dice game. Here's another. You have magical parts of your armour, say boots and helm. You are beaten by a group of bandits, and forced to hand over your valuables, including your expensive and highly sought after boots and helm. A strip animation would add great depth to an experience like that.

Indeed, stripping every single item separately would be even more realistic/immersive. It wouldn't be that hard to implement either, since the basic code is already in place. However, we just don't have the animations for all these stages. In addition, stripping all these separately would make it a very lengthy process but I guess we could make it a selectable option in the MCM menu. I've noted this down as a future feature for the mod. Now we all just need to inspire animators to create some more animations for us!

Stripping before a group of bandits that have just beaten the player would be very immersive, as you describe. Also, we plan to give modders the way to remove stripped items from the player straight away, as if they were instructed to "strip and had over those clothes". Hopefully, in the future, we'll also have paired animations to show the aggressor actually stripping the victim.

I beg to differ, sorry!! This mod is already so well done I think you have all the right animations!!

When the character strips their outer garb, they bend their knees slightly and stand up. There's your initial trouser strip animation, possibly slightly tweaked. Then they pull at their arms as if sliding sleeves off...that could be used for the shoulder pieces, and the ring animation could be slightly adapted as if removing a belt/pouch etc. Won't say it's easy because I don't know, but I think most if not all the constituent parts of the animation are pretty much there.

Must also thank you for taking on board what I said about Hmm and getting this to work with it so quickly. The potential of this mod, especially for immersion play, is incredible. And those paired animations sound cool, but can I throw something at you? (prepare to duck cos here it comes). How taking that and turning it through 180 degrees? An optional set of animations to show the character removing gear from a vanquished foe, going through their backpack to find food, potions, jewels, etc. Set as a clickable option in the MCM for immersion players, I think it would be really good. And as I've said, I think trying to fit in with the ethos of Dohvakiin relaxes would be interesting, so you sit down, strip off your boots and cool your feet in the water. Or you walk into your house, peel off your gloves and drop them (preferably on a table etc), walk into a tavern and automatically remove helmet, cloak and gloves. That sort of thing. 

You don't need a game that crashes to activate papyrus logging, just a game that behaves wrong ... hell, not even this. You can activate it at any time, if you want to be on the safe side and have a source that you can check for potential errors.

And did you run the FNiS generator? And if, did it show any errors?

And you don't have another mod that uses the very same button, that you assigned to SerialStrip?

That's odd because for some reason when I enable papyrus logging no logs are being generated in C:\Users\Me\Documents\My Games\Skyrim. I do launch SKSE from Mod Organizer, do I perhaps need to enable logging somewhere besides My Games/Skyrim? As for the key, I've tried several different keys to be sure and I get the same behavior. My FNIS generator I have included below, if that helps. Thank you so much for your time.

FNIS Behavior V5.2   3/31/2015 2:13:14 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMSE (123 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading ActionPoser V?.? ...

Reading DPoser V?.? ...

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading GetStripped V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 5 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading PinupPairs V?.? ...

Reading Pinups V?.? ...

Reading Pinups2 V?.? ...

Reading Pinups3 V?.? ...

Reading Pinups4 V?.? ...

Reading Pinups5 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsEX1 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsEX2 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsEX3 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsEX4 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsEX5 V?.? ...

Reading PinupsMen V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading SNSD V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.0  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\

7 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

mt_behavior usage: 22.1 %   ( 26 furniture, 34 offset, 9 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 3.4 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

3259 animations for 25 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Search the Technical Support  thread for Skyrim, for your problem with not gernerated logs.

Because unless you didn't set it up corrctly, i remember that someone posted the same problem there and someone posted a solution.

Well I've tried the suggestions in this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39486-papyrus-logs-not-showing-up/

But when I attempt to make the skyrim folder no longer read-only it will just revert to read-only.

I beg to differ, sorry!! This mod is already so well done I think you have all the right animations!!

When the character strips their outer garb, they bend their knees slightly and stand up. There's your initial trouser strip animation, possibly slightly tweaked. Then they pull at their arms as if sliding sleeves off...that could be used for the shoulder pieces, and the ring animation could be slightly adapted as if removing a belt/pouch etc. Won't say it's easy because I don't know, but I think most if not all the constituent parts of the animation are pretty much there.

Must also thank you for taking on board what I said about Hmm and getting this to work with it so quickly. The potential of this mod, especially for immersion play, is incredible. And those paired animations sound cool, but can I throw something at you? (prepare to duck cos here it comes). How taking that and turning it through 180 degrees? An optional set of animations to show the character removing gear from a vanquished foe, going through their backpack to find food, potions, jewels, etc. Set as a clickable option in the MCM for immersion players, I think it would be really good. And as I've said, I think trying to fit in with the ethos of Dohvakiin relaxes would be interesting, so you sit down, strip off your boots and cool your feet in the water. Or you walk into your house, peel off your gloves and drop them (preferably on a table etc), walk into a tavern and automatically remove helmet, cloak and gloves. That sort of thing. 

I agree, an animator could probably work with some of the existing animations, tweak them and produce a different one, saving himself some work. Still, an animation has to be created for us to play.

Hey, no problem... actually, I fixed our compatibility with every similar mod along with Hmm What to Wear so it wasn't really a special treatment :P

I have no idea whether your suggestion for animations while looting can be done. As for removing specific items when entering a house/tavern/bath, as I said SerialStrip is a modders resource and only offers the removal functionality. Other modders can create a mod that for example would detect when entering a house and would call SerialStrip to remove whatever clothing item they'll choose.

Search the Technical Support  thread for Skyrim, for your problem with not gernerated logs.

Because unless you didn't set it up corrctly, i remember that someone posted the same problem there and someone posted a solution.

But when I attempt to make the skyrim folder no longer read-only it will just revert to read-only.

This shouldn't be a problem: my Skyrim folder is read-only too!!

Like CGi said, also make sure you have set up logging correctly. ModOrganizer has an .INI editor (called from the "Tools" button) that can edit an alternative version of your .ini file which will be used when Skyrim is launched from MO. Perhaps you should try editing it this way?

Also, your FNIS log makes no mention of SerialStrip. Make sure you've run it with SerialStrip active and it's .esp selected in MO.

This shouldn't be a problem: my Skyrim folder is read-only too!!

Like CGi said, also make sure you have set up logging correctly. ModOrganizer has an .INI editor (called from the "Tools" button) that can edit an alternative version of your .ini file which will be used when Skyrim is launched from MO. Perhaps you should try editing it this way?

Also, your FNIS log makes no mention of SerialStrip. Make sure you've run it with SerialStrip active and it's .esp selected in MO.

Ah-HAH! You found it for me, thanks. I was launching FNIS for users the old, from before I started using MO. Did not realize I had to run it from within MO. It works perfectly, my compliments to the modder and all the helpful people here.