• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Love your mod! Well at least on videos, since I cant make it work at all ;;

I followed the guide. I have tried disable all other mods as well leaving only the necessary but nothing. I load a game save, press the button for the animation, but I don't see any animation. The character is stucked until I enter in fight position. Once I return in normal position, one of the pieces is removed. Im not sure if there's some problem with my other mods, I have many, but as I said I also have try disable almost all them! Sorry for bad english!

I followed the guide. I have tried disable all other mods as well leaving only the necessary but nothing. I load a game save, press the button for the animation, but I don't see any animation. The character is stucked until I enter in fight position. Once I return in normal position, one of the pieces is removed. Im not sure if there's some problem with my other mods, I have many, but as I said I also have try disable almost all them! Sorry for bad english!

Running FNIS and updating your animations should do the trick ;)

Running FNIS and updating your animations should do the trick ;)

Oh yes in the end I managed to make it work. I think was other mods that was overwrite the FNIS skeleton. I never modded so deep skyrim until now so was a bit confusing. Thank you for the help!

this one works with sexlab stripping? or still working on it? and yeah im lazy to read 18 pages :P

Always read the FIRST POST! Then read it again because you WILL miss things the first time because they didn't make sense until you read some of the other parts of the post.

That should be your standard procedure for a mod you are considering. The answer to your question is actually in that first post and you missed it. I would give you the answer here but then I would wonder if you missed anything else that you need to know so please go back and read it again.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice mod :)

I'm changing Home Sweet Home to use SerialStrip if it's installed. I did ran into a couple of problems:

1) My mod does a few things to actors that need to stop during animations (stripping). However I currently have no way to tell if SerialStrip is in the process of stripping the actor or if it's done. It would be nice if the SerialStrip API is extended with a bool function to check if an actor is stripping, and a mod event that is sent when the stripping is completed.

2) As long as SerialStrip is capable of stripping only 1 actor at a time, it would help if there's an API function to check if animated stripping is avaialble or busy. That way, other mods can fall back to insta-strip in case SerialStrip is busy.

• 2 weeks later...

hello mod creator.. i have a question.. does the sexlab "undress animations", when ticked or enabled, use the animations of this mod instead of the "going from toe to head" undress animation?

No, Sexlab doesn't (can't yet) use this mod. When a multi-threaded version of this mod happens then it can be used by the Sexlab Framework.

hello mod creator.. i have a question.. does the sexlab "undress animations", when ticked or enabled, use the animations of this mod instead of the "going from toe to head" undress animation?

No, Sexlab doesn't (can't yet) use this mod. When a multi-threaded version of this mod happens then it can be used by the Sexlab Framework.

thank you for the reply! 

i also have the serial stripper mod.. which is why i was wondering if the sexlab setting works together with the serial stripper.. anyway thanks! great mod! 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bug Report

Minor bug, for some reason it doesn't strip the Ancient Shrouded Armour (normal Shrouded works okay)

EDIT: Sometime later I tried it again and it came off without any problems, so must have either been a glitch or because I no longer owned the normal Shrouded Armour.

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone is interested, this MOD works in Skyrim SE (both serialstrip and stripper).  Just optimize the NIFs, and convert the animations but don't save the .esp files in the new creation kit.  I don't know why but when saving the .esp the strip functionality breaks. If you install the default .esp files the mod works flawlessly. (OC you need to install skse64 too)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It isn't clear from the beginning pages or from the comments here.  I am using SL for SE (1.62).  This mod doesn't seem to work.   At least not with SL. No animations play when SL undress animations is unchecked and only the SL animation plays when it is checked.  How do I get this mod to work wtih SL?  And yes... I have converted the animations. 

13 hours ago, shebop said:

It isn't clear from the beginning pages or from the comments here.  I am using SL for SE (1.62).  This mod doesn't seem to work.   At least not with SL. No animations play when SL undress animations is unchecked and only the SL animation plays when it is checked.  How do I get this mod to work wtih SL?  And yes... I have converted the animations. 

This mod is mainly for immersion and is triggered by player to undress their pc, SL doesn't use it unless Ashal made a change in the SE version (i've never tested SE it doesn't interest me).

DCL is the only mod I can think that use this strip function when using the dance routine

13 minutes ago, Slorm said:

This mod is mainly for immersion and is triggered by player to undress their pc, SL doesn't use it unless Ashal made a change in the SE version (i've never tested SE it doesn't interest me).

DCL is the only mod I can think that use this strip function when using the dance routine

That is correct, the much anticipated multi-threaded update to this mod never occured (yet) so it could not be used by Sexlab since it needs to be able to strip multiple actors at a time.