Just started using this mod and it's really great, I just wish a few more other mods were using the framework (though I'm sure they will in time).

There's a small typo I noticed, v1.04 is reported as v1.03beta in FNIS.

EDIT:

One really good addition would be a check to remove quivers as well. I know there's an auto unequip mod around but I found it a bit unreliable and I prefer the quiver to show while holding a sword in any case as it suddenly appearing and disappearing is a bit immersion breaking.

Just started using this mod and it's really great, I just wish a few more other mods were using the framework (though I'm sure they will in time).

There's a small typo I noticed, v1.04 is reported as v1.03beta in FNIS.

EDIT:

One really good addition would be a check to remove quivers as well. I know there's an auto unequip mod around but I found it a bit unreliable and I prefer the quiver to show while holding a sword in any case as it suddenly appearing and disappearing is a bit immersion breaking.

Ooops, thanks for noticing that. I have version written in various places in the mod and I forget to update them with all with each version :(

We had a look into quivers and we realized that if we were to take care of them as well, we would end up writing pretty much the same code as Auto Unequip Arrows. So, we decided to just recommend this mod instead. It's a bit illogical how things work with quivers and arrows (in effect, the quiver shows when arrows are equipped, it's not an item in itself that we can remove) so this is probably the only way anyone can deal with it.

We had a look into quivers and we realized that if we were to take care of them as well, we would end up writing pretty much the same code as Auto Unequip Arrows. So, we decided to just recommend this mod instead. It's a bit illogical how things work with quivers and arrows (in effect, the quiver shows when arrows are equipped, it's not an item in itself that we can remove) so this is probably the only way anyone can deal with it.

There's been some discussion in the DCL thread about this. Veladarius posted some potential code, however Kimy has already got it working in DCL though I'm not sure how she did it. Might be worth asking as it would be a great addition.

There's been some discussion in the DCL thread about this. Veladarius posted some potential code, however Kimy has already got it working in DCL though I'm not sure how she did it. Might be worth asking as it would be a great addition.

Thanks, I'll take a look and see what they've done.

I'm a bit caught up in a tight real-life deadline right now so it will have to wait a bit.

Noob question. What should this show up in the MCM as?

If it's SerialStrip, this must not be triggering the MCM menu.

I am not sure I understand your question. However, you are correct, released versions (v1.1.1-beta and v1.0.4) do not have an MCM of their own because they are configured by SerialStripper's MCM.

FYI, the version under development already has an MCM of its own because I felt it was needed.

In case I haven't answered your question to your satisfaction, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I really love this mod! Any chance for a "serial redress" feature?  It would be a nice combo:

serial strip -> bathing in skyrim -> "serial redress"?

Right now I only know of instant redresses ...

+1 from me on that, it would be really great to have a redress option as well

I love this mod, so simple a function yet it adds so much to immersion :)

We've got the animations, courtesy of aqqh, so we are going to add this functionality in future versions.

First thing on my TODO list for now is multithreading, so that we can undress multiple NPC at once.

We've got the animations, courtesy of aqqh, so we are going to add this functionality in future versions.

First thing on my TODO list for now is multithreading, so that we can undress multiple NPC at once.

Beware in this case of being too fast or too regular, it will look odd if a room full of people all remove the exact same pieces of armor at the same time or have a regular visible cascade where each is only offset from the last by a visible time.

To avoid that you need to insert a random pause between the removal of each piece and remove the various pieces in a random order.

I hope you haven't gotten too far in the development yet that you can't easily incorporate such a feature, it will make a huge difference in making that look a lot more natural when you've got multiple people stripping.

Hello!

Firstly, let me say this mod is simply wonderful! I've been enjoying using it for some time, and it's freed up a gear-set slot on SKYUI that's made life much easier for my characters :)

Recently though, I've been encountering a slight problem. When holding the hot key down for a full strip, the weapon will unequip normally. Once my char goes to remove her boots, though; something seems to go wrong. The boots will be removed at the start of the animation instead of at the end, and then my character freezes once the animation plays. I can regain movement by readying my fists, but otherwise she stands in her normal idle pose unable to walk in any direction.

Any menu's can be brought up (so it's not the system locking up). I've tried running FNIS again to fix the issue, but it hasn't stopped it. Also ran LOOT to ensure the mod went into it's ideal place in the load order, and no luck there either.

I've attached a copy of my papyrus log to help figure this one out. I really hope it's something stupidly simple that I've overlooked.

Thank you very much for any help you may be able to give. It's not game-breaking, but it can get a it annoying at times :dodgy:

Papyrus.0.log

Beware in this case of being too fast or too regular, it will look odd if a room full of people all remove the exact same pieces of armor at the same time or have a regular visible cascade where each is only offset from the last by a visible time.

To avoid that you need to insert a random pause between the removal of each piece and remove the various pieces in a random order.

I hope you haven't gotten too far in the development yet that you can't easily incorporate such a feature, it will make a huge difference in making that look a lot more natural when you've got multiple people stripping.

Great point and I actually hadn't thought about this!

Development is scheduled to begin next week, when I'll have some more free time, so there's no code to trash yet (fortunately).

A random pause like you suggest can be easily insterted into all the threads, I think. It may be more complicated to implement a random order but it could be worth it.

Hello!

Firstly, let me say this mod is simply wonderful! I've been enjoying using it for some time, and it's freed up a gear-set slot on SKYUI that's made life much easier for my characters :)

Recently though, I've been encountering a slight problem. When holding the hot key down for a full strip, the weapon will unequip normally. Once my char goes to remove her boots, though; something seems to go wrong. The boots will be removed at the start of the animation instead of at the end, and then my character freezes once the animation plays. I can regain movement by readying my fists, but otherwise she stands in her normal idle pose unable to walk in any direction.

Any menu's can be brought up (so it's not the system locking up). I've tried running FNIS again to fix the issue, but it hasn't stopped it. Also ran LOOT to ensure the mod went into it's ideal place in the load order, and no luck there either.

I've attached a copy of my papyrus log to help figure this one out. I really hope it's something stupidly simple that I've overlooked.

Thank you very much for any help you may be able to give. It's not game-breaking, but it can get a it annoying at times :dodgy:

Hello. Thank you for your kind words!

One thing that may be related to your issue is that there are a lot of errors coming from a multitude of other mods. Some of them are stack errors which I understand are more serious. I recommend you fix them e.g. by running a savegame script cleaner.

Regarding SerialStrip, the mod started playing the "remove boots" animation and, as soon as it started playing, it detected that "the player animation" (supposedly our "remove boots" animation) had already finished, so it unequipped the boots. The log only shows this when a weapon was equipped in the beginning of the sequence.

So,

a. Does the "remove boots" animation play, even after the boots are removed?

b. Does the problem appear only when a weapon is equipped when starting a full strip?

c. Do you have any other mods running animations/idles on the PC all the time, overriding the default idle?

d. I understand this bug was not experienced previously. If so, can you think of something you changed/installed/uninstalled recently that may have interfered?

e. The log shows the engine is busy registering SexLab and other stuff plus looking for missing mods while SerialStrip is trying to work, which could create a bottleneck. If you wait for enough time for the engine to free-up resources, does the error appear again?

f. If you run a savegame script cleaner, does it fix the issue?

Thank you for responding, Antono!

The animation does play through, that was my first indication something was wrong.

It sounds like I've got some serious issues in this save, and its brand new too. the only new mod I can think of that might be running/checking animations regularly is Deviously Cursed Loot's cover animation that was recently added.

I'll check on having no weapon equipped . the situation hasn't come up yet, so I'll give that a try.

As far as changes/updates, i made a new save in order to update about 10 mods. So....

I'll try running Savetool and see if it gives any results. But considering this is a new save, I wouldn't ask you to waste too much time on helping with this. It sounds as though scrapping this save and checking over my mods with a fine-toothed comb may be the way to go.

Hey guys, great mod and all, but I'm just wanting to uninstall it; lower load on the system. ;)

I followed the prescribed directions using the MCM uninstall button(s)...and it doesn't appear to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey guys, great mod and all, but I'm just wanting to uninstall it; lower load on the system. ;)

I followed the prescribed directions using the MCM uninstall button(s)...and it doesn't appear to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

The uninstall button makes sure that the mod leaves nothing behind when you remove the mod the usual way (e.g. via a mod manager like Mod Organizer). It has no other function - it is not able to delete the mod's files and remove it from your hard drive.

So, after hitting "uninstall", have you removed the mod from your game?