View File

This mod is an update for Skirmish's Panda Outfit adapted to BodySlide 2. While I liked Skirmish's mod, the original body size was a little too anorexic for my tastes, so I converted the outfit for BodySlide 2. This includes the Hood, Armwarmers and Legwarmers unaltered and the Cape and Shorts for BodySlide, HDT enabled and pregnancy capable.

I did not include the shoes because they stretched out to infinity when I equipped them, but I use Zemaria's Greaves and Legwraps Replacer anyway, which makes all the default armor barefoot.

I changed the outfit from armor to clothing because I intended to use this with Darkconsole's Untamed mod, but its just as good for mages or wildling characters. The outfit can be found in a barrel in Winterhold near the inn behind some of the ruined buildings.

I would have like to have the kept the Panda's paws the same size, regardless how large the boobs grow, so that they just covered the nipples instead of stretching out to keep the entire boob ocered, but unfortunately BodySlide isn't able to accomplish that or my skill is inadequate to the task.

Note that NifSkope doesn't seem to properly open the Cape and Shorts file, claiming an "infinite recursive link construct", but seems to load in BodySlide 2 and in the game just fine. I followed Orange-In-Chief Blabba's [unofficial] BodySlide 2/Outfit Studio Tutorials GUIDE 1: Any Outfit -> BodySlide (Custom Body) exactly, so I don't know what's wrong, but like I said, it seems to work just fine anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Installation

Manually, copy all files into your Skyrim folder.

Uninstallation

Manually, delete all files.

Credit

Skirmish - for the original

Caliente - for BodySlide 2

Blabba - for tutorial

Bethesda Softworks

The shoes do not stretch to infinity it's the feet inside the shoes that is doing the stretching to infinity. Just replace the feet mesh in the nifs with different ones. When I was converting mine I noticed it and went into TFC mode to see which was causing it and the shoes were fine but the feet were a spiky mess so I went back out replaced the feet mesh with my players feet mesh went back into game and problem was fixed.

The infinite recursive error did you paste the cape and shorts into a skeleton nif? Sometimes that error appears when pasting something into a skeleton nif and other times from pasting something that was pasted into the skeleton nif into a different nif. Sometimes that error is fine other times it can cause CTDs when you try to wear that item.

The shoes do not stretch to infinity it's the feet inside the shoes that is doing the stretching to infinity. Just replace the feet mesh in the nifs with different ones. When I was converting mine I noticed it and went into TFC mode to see which was causing it and the shoes were fine but the feet were a spiky mess so I went back out replaced the feet mesh with my players feet mesh went back into game and problem was fixed.

The infinite recursive error did you paste the cape and shorts into a skeleton nif? Sometimes that error appears when pasting something into a skeleton nif and other times from pasting something that was pasted into the skeleton nif into a different nif. Sometimes that error is fine other times it can cause CTDs when you try to wear that item.

Can the feet mesh be replaced through BodySlide 2 or Nifskope? Because those two programs are about the extend of my modding skills, lol.

For the infinite recursive error, it was probably loaded in a skeleton nif as I made work with a belly node and made it HDT enabled. But it seems like the error is fine, no problems, its just annoying.

I Just used nifskope I have no clue with bodyslide I have never used it and probably never will since I already use the clothing converter. Just load up the feet mesh right click the feet go to block - copy branch then loaded the shoe nif and right clicked the feet and use block - remove branch to delete out the old feet then right click scene root and go to block - paste branch to paste in the new ones hit save as and you are good to go. Then repeat for the 2nd nif.