Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

can you reupload the mammoth, alduin, amazon and wanhunyi armors, please? mediafire deleted all. Please?

Links still work, unless Leo re-uploaded them. If not try clearing your cache.

SoundSpark is correct, clean your cache.

hello Leocid2

look at this, and compare, it was a best of your work, I love this outfit.

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-119.html

20120312_31.jpg

edit: I just can not understand why you have the body changed and now everything looks not so good. :(

edit 2: the breast from CHSBHC v3 is so "misshapen" and huge that breast and hip give a line. I would never use this body.

It's a shame you do not like my job.

dragon's crown sorceress outfit CHSBHC v3T

2lavssj.jpg29yobbn.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?fdpoa1pxop7zwx2

Two days working this dress ....

includes a mini skirt magic.

mini skirt:

The magicians love to use this miniskirt, feels more bitches. Strongly Stimulates ovulation. Loverslab Leocid2. HAHAHAHA!

thx ) waiting for more armor ) do not listen. body is just super: 3 I hope you make the armor archer of the Dragon's Crown

I did not say that I do not like your work, on the contrary, everything you've worked for CHSBHC v2 is one of my favorites!

also CHSBHC v3 outfits like me, I can not use because of the belly animation (not compatible skeleton) it. the only thing I do not like the whole body,

it is for me a "laughing number" and therefore not acceptable for me, sorry.

hello Leocid2

look at this, and compare, it was a best of your work, I love this outfit.

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-119.html

20120312_31.jpg

edit: I just can not understand why you have the body changed and now everything looks not so good. :(

edit 2: the breast from CHSBHC v3 is so "misshapen" and huge that breast and hip give a line. I would never use this body.

a great body, and many people like it, if you do not want to use it, do not use.

I did not say that I do not like your work, on the contrary, everything you've worked for CHSBHC v2 is one of my favorites!

also CHSBHC v3 outfits like me, I can not use because of the belly animation (not compatible skeleton) it. the only thing I do not like the whole body,

would be interesting that the original author could help you on that part. CHSBHC v3T author is TomPomMax.

would be interesting that the original author could help you on that part.

your works are wonderful) I'm really looking forward to your new works) good luck) and often indulge us armor) I love your work) CHSBHC v3 - super body ) I do not like CHSBHC v2. You make Indigo armor for CHSBHC v3-t ?

your works are wonderful) I'm really looking forward to your new works) good luck) and often indulge us armor) I love your work) CHSBHC v3 - super body ) I do not like CHSBHC v2. You make Indigo armor for CHSBHC v3-t ?

anyone can use what pleases him, I want to not talk bad!

But a question is allowed, how many outfits you have for CHSBHC v3? 100 or even 200?

for CHSBHC v2 there are all vanilla outfits and more than 350 different equipment, why should I switch to CHSBHC v3 there?

But a question is allowed, how many outfits you have for CHSBHC v3? 100 or even 200?

for CHSBHC v2 there are all vanilla outfits and more than 350 different equipment, why should I switch to CHSBHC v3 there?

You said it, not many that support the CHSBHC v3. That's why I support him as there are many authors who support the CHSBHC v2.

2lavssj.jpg29yobbn.jpg

mini skirt:

The magicians love to use this miniskirt, feels more bitches. Strongly Stimulates ovulation. Loverslab Leocid2. HAHAHAHA!

thx ) waiting for more armor ) do not listen. body is just super: 3 I hope you make the armor archer of the Dragon's Crown

The armor archer of the Dragon's Crown, I do not know ...

You said it, not many that support the CHSBHC v3. That's why I support him as there are many authors who support the CHSBHC v2.

and I wanted to motivate and convince you to CHSBHC v2 "to return". :)

2lavssj.jpg29yobbn.jpg

mini skirt:

very similar http://skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=12402 Do not come back chsbns v2 horrible boobs

post-153573-0-61520300-1409232583_thumb.jpg

and I wanted to motivate and convince you to CHSBHC v2 "to return". :)

I would not return to chsbhc v2, but for friendship, you can indulge with some armor. But you must be patient as I have other armor to do.

2lavssj.jpg29yobbn.jpg

mini skirt:

very similar http://skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=12402 Do not come back chsbns v2 horrible boobs

Ok, I get to work that armor. in one hour I finished this.

2lavssj.jpg29yobbn.jpg

mini skirt:

Ok, I get to work that armor.

thx for sorceress :) my character is very suitable

post-153573-0-37293400-1409233516_thumb.jpg

post-153573-0-93013200-1409233528_thumb.jpg

Leocid2 I appreciate your work very much, it was an attempt to convince you. :) 
of course I would be glad if you do something for CHSBHC v2, but I can also understand if you have little time,

time is very precious and unfortunately these time is bounded for each. ;)

of course I would be glad if you do something for CHSBHC v2, but I can also understand if you have little time,

tell me what armor you want to adapt. I work for a video game company, and I'm free today.

2lavssj.jpg29yobbn.jpg

mini skirt:

Ok, I get to work that armor.

thx for sorceress :) my character is very suitable

I'm glad you like.

tell me what armor you want to adapt. I work for a video game company, and I'm free today.

I've often had launched a inquiry, but here's what I've always wanted from you.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4466-armor-chsbhc/page-10

post #191