Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Ok, some quick questions that I hope can be answered.

I just recently updated my mod manager and due to some events, it took all my mods off and I had to reinstall them all. Everything is back as it was before except for a few items and they all are the armors I got here. Apparently now, the Lydia armor, the beautiful bandits armor, and the leather thief armor no longer work. Every time my character goes to wear them, I get a big red cube instead of the armor. It's odd because the other armors are unaffected. What could be causing this? I already tried downloading the files again and replacing them and still got the same result. Why is it on those three armors and none of the others?

Another question, what is the command to allow me to get the devious devices? Try as I might, I could not figure out the console command to get them. They are not in the forge either. Is there a chest in the world that has them in it, like the Lydia armor at the docks or a book that allows me to craft them? And what devices are available? I'm particularly interested in nipple piercings.

Thank you for anyone who can help.

Ok, some quick questions that I hope can be answered.

I just recently updated my mod manager and due to some events, it took all my mods off and I had to reinstall them all. Everything is back as it was before except for a few items and they all are the armors I got here. Apparently now, the Lydia armor, the beautiful bandits armor, and the leather thief armor no longer work. Every time my character goes to wear them, I get a big red cube instead of the armor. It's odd because the other armors are unaffected. What could be causing this? I already tried downloading the files again and replacing them and still got the same result. Why is it on those three armors and none of the others?

Another question, what is the command to allow me to get the devious devices? Try as I might, I could not figure out the console command to get them. They are not in the forge either. Is there a chest in the world that has them in it, like the Lydia armor at the docks or a book that allows me to craft them? And what devices are available? I'm particularly interested in nipple piercings.

Thank you for anyone who can help.

As for the first question, I'm not sure why. The second question - AdditemMenu

As for the first question, I'm not sure why. The second question - AdditemMenu

Well, at least you're honest.

And I will see what I can do with that, thank you.

The only other thing I could think of to try would be to reinstall skyrim. You can also try post your problem in the Skyrim Technical Support thread and see if anyone has an idea or maybe knows how to fix it.

The only other thing I could think of to try would be to reinstall skyrim. You can also try post your problem in the Skyrim Technical Support thread and see if anyone has an idea or maybe knows how to fix it.

Ugh, I would rather not reinstall Skyrim. That would probably be a pain. I think it's odd because LOOT shows no issues, none at all so it's odd that it shows an error.

Ok, I LOVE that additemenu. Works so damn well! And I found out there is only one nipple piercing in the devious devices. That's sad. Is there anymore nipple piercing mods that work for the CHSBHC V-3 T bodies because if there is, I want to see them.

Ok, I LOVE that additemenu. Works so damn well! And I found out there is only one nipple piercing in the devious devices. That's sad. Is there anymore nipple piercing mods that work for the CHSBHC V-3 T bodies because if there is, I want to see them.

Yeah, it makes finding items 10 times faster. Unless, someone go through and makes a conversion of the piecings for chsbhc v3-t then no. Most will either clip or just not work right.

Yeah, it makes finding items 10 times faster. Unless, someone go through and makes a conversion of the piecings for chsbhc v3-t then no. Most will either clip or just not work right.

Damn. I thought that Leocid had some already done. I remember him posting an image of them in this thread showing them off and they were not the ones found in the devious devices. Perhaps he never finished them, who knows?

I just thought someone would have made one already. Maybe someone is already working on one as we speak.

Damn. I thought that Leocid had some already done. I remember him posting an image of them in this thread showing them off and they were not the ones found in the devious devices. Perhaps he never finished them, who knows?

I just thought someone would have made one already. Maybe someone is already working on one as we speak.

The only other piercings I know of are the ones that come with sexy ninja.

Wow, I step out for a while, come back, and no more conversions for the best body in Skyrim. That is a true shame.  It was a good run tho and I'm sure you're exhausted...thanks a lot Leo...you made a difference. 

I'm saddened you left so soon for Fallout 4...while its a good game, I have heard some true horror stories about modding for it, and it looks like it'll go along the same curve as FNV mods, so that means junk for the next couple of years until the creation kit shows up.  Frankly I'm not willing to give up HDT and Sexlab and all of the other great things about Skyrim , so good luck with whatever you're doing! (But I hope ya come back when ya find out there isn't much to do in FO4 modding just now)

For the rest of you guys and gals out there...have you seen the new KS HDT hairdo's and KS HDT Wigs for followers and NPC's??  Best thing I've seen in quite a while!  Worth checking out if you like to see moving hair.

Wow, I step out for a while, come back, and no more conversions for the best body in Skyrim. That is a true shame.  It was a good run tho and I'm sure you're exhausted...thanks a lot Leo...you made a difference. 

I'm saddened you left so soon for Fallout 4...while its a good game, I have heard some true horror stories about modding for it, and it looks like it'll go along the same curve as FNV mods, so that means junk for the next couple of years until the creation kit shows up.  Frankly I'm not willing to give up HDT and Sexlab and all of the other great things about Skyrim , so good luck with whatever you're doing! (But I hope ya come back when ya find out there isn't much to do in FO4 modding just now)

For the rest of you guys and gals out there...have you seen the new KS HDT hairdo's and KS HDT Wigs for followers and NPC's??  Best thing I've seen in quite a while!  Worth checking out if you like to see moving hair.

Some of them in KS HDT hairdo do looks good but its not for me. Mainly because when it comes to HDT for hair in general there are times that the hair will freaks out on you and that bugs the hell out of me. Tho there have been some good HDT hair that don't have that much of a problem.

;) 

tumblr_o3viacNPxp1tczcoso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3viacNPxp1tczcoso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3viacNPxp1tczcoso4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3viacNPxp1tczcoso3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3viacNPxp1tczcoso5_1280.jpg

Link please :D

Thats actually from the one of Leocid2's old conversion but it was incomplete (I guess it's incomplete). Mainly because it was a follower mod that have 2 followers in it. One follower was converted but other one was not and he never posted it on the main page. I forgot wish number page it was on that he posted. Tho in my opinion he could use the same this outfit but for player character rather then for followers. The only thing that needs to be fix is for first-person of the right hand metal claw and the metal face shoulder. Some reason the claw will look melted deform on the fingers while you are fighting etc and it is more noticeable if you are using a spell on that right hand. The other is the metal horns of face shoulder pads that also get melted deform mainly on movement but that's minor. The whole piece of this outfit is mostly purely a destruction mage with a little of restoration. Personally if there was ever a player version of this then I wish their was no enchantments on it so I can use my own  enchantments that would suit my style of play.

;) 

Thats actually from the one of Leocid2's old conversion but it was incomplete (I guess it's incomplete). Mainly because it was a follower mod that have 2 followers in it. One follower was converted but other one was not and he never posted it on the main page. I forgot wish number page it was on that he posted. Tho in my opinion he could use the same this outfit but for player character rather then for followers. The only thing that needs to be fix is for first-person of the right hand metal claw and the metal face shoulder. Some reason the claw will look melted deform on the fingers while you are fighting etc and it is more noticeable if you are using a spell on that right hand. The other is the metal horns of face shoulder pads that also get melted deform mainly on movement but that's minor. The whole piece of this outfit is mostly purely a destruction mage with a little of restoration. Personally if there was ever a player version of this then I wish their was no enchantments on it so I can use my own  enchantments that would suit my style of play.

Never mind I found it it was in page 38. You can find the follower Stella at Riften Temple of Mara.

;) 

Never mind I found it it was in page 38. You can find the follower Stella at Riften Temple of Mara.

Thanks Garnet!

;) 

Thanks Garnet!

Your welcome. :3

There are some other CHSBHC v3-T conversions found here - clicky.

There are some we have seen thats been posted here but the ones we haven't seen do looks good as well. Hopefully more outfit/armor will be converted and hopefully Leocid2 comes back to convert more outfits for skyrim.

tumblr_o1usy7EZ911tczcoso6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o00lmnTM8k1tczcoso4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nznr3ndDSL1tczcoso2_r1_1280.jpg

0fe0b541-f20d-4a10-a656-bba443decd96_zps

tumblr_nwq16ibM5T1tczcoso2_1280.jpg

There are some we have seen thats been posted here but the ones we haven't seen do looks good as well. Hopefully more outfit/armor will be converted and hopefully Leocid2 comes back to convert more outfits for skyrim.

There will probably be more CHSBHC v3-T armors, but it be rarely. Unless another modder decides to convert more armor.

There will probably be more CHSBHC v3-T armors, but it be rarely. Unless another modder decides to convert more armor.

True sadly.