Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Leo, you da bess! Thank you for all the work you do here. Here's hoping that chsbhc v3-t or similar finds it's way into Fallout 4.

As an aside, I'm wondering if anyone here has ever seen a traditional looking Nun outfit mod for Skyrim?

Normal nun I have not seen, but if nun bondage.

A message for others:

I'm working with housecarl, especially Rayya to give a new look and has a weight of 100

They do not seem like a big shit, that characters like: Rayya, Jenasa, Brelyna, have weight: 10, 20. 0 ..... For me personally I found it a kick in the balls ... Well, I started a small project to correct that.

2yjsklj.jpg

Rayya 100 Weigth

if all goes well I will have for the night several characters to 100% by weight

They do not seem like a big shit, that characters like: Rayya, Jenasa, Brelyna, have weight: 10, 20. 0 ..... For me personally I found it a kick in the balls ... Well, I started a small project to correct that.

---snip---

Rayya 100 Weigth

My characters also 100 weight, but the breasts are not so huge torpedos. ;)  :P

---snip---

Rayya 100 Weigth

My characters also 100 weight, but the breasts are not so huge torpedos. ;)  :P

It designed for use on any body Winny257 :)

By the way if they think they can contribute, send a photo and file.
Taking account:

NameFace.npc

Brow

faceparts (eyes)

hair

Head ( Name.nif, name.dds)

Enhanced Character Edit by tktk
The Eyes Of Beauty by Gabriel Mailhot
ENSE - Eye colours with New Style Eyelashes by Radioragae
SG Female Texture Renewal by HelloSanta
SG Female Eyebrow by HelloSanta
Pretty Face by tktk
Hair packs of TES IV Oblivion for Female Only

And obviously 100 % body Weight !

today only!

2zp4ebk.jpg

Update

Annekke, Rayya and Jenassa are ready, but I want to test it thoroughly before uploading the files. As you know some, this work is a long one. Try to upload it as soon as possible. For now the armor will not do them until you finish them all.

@winny257

I used racemenu (latest) which you can adjust the breast size, breast saginess and fullness of the breast the customization became more dynamic.

I need for CHSBHC BBP by CherryHotaling no Racemenu, he is quite easy PERFECT! ;)  :)

hey does anyone know if immersive armor has any conversions?

It works with UNP, just need to select UNP during the install process. CBBE has a version as well - Clicky, however I don't know how much of it is converted (I don't use it). I think those are the only 2 body's that have done any type of conversions for immersive armor. Assuming Leo doesn't have any plans to work on it (no, I'm not asking for a CHSBHC v3 version. If Leo chooses to work on it, that is completely up to him).

2uemwc6.jpg

My first package
Rayya, Annekke, Jenassa, Ugor, and Illia .

ONLY loverslab, NO NEXUS or other shit

Important: This file is a support file "Skyrim Followers Beautiful" Put simply not all the girls are going to be modified. Who are not going to be changed: Lydia, Uthgerd, and Jordis.

For bodies: Chsbhc, Chsbhc V3 T, CBBE, and the rest of anorexic bodies

Details:
Modifies the bodies 100% Weight

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7q8v9m7b61uq9i1/LeocidBF.rar

Bugs and Fix

FIX: Skyrim Beautiful Followers

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kcyui1fxf97c91i/SBF+All+In+One+++DLC+FIX+ORC.rar  "Original file has a bug that all orcs walk as men"

It may happen that Ugor have the weight to 0. To correct this shit, do the following:
1. Open command panel
2. Select a Ugor
3. Type in: Setnpcweight 100
Disable
Enable

@Leocid2

what skin texture were used in 5 followers, when i installed it the followers has a mismatch face color to and body (btw I used fair skin complexion) oh illia had a purple face

send me a photo to analyze each failure