Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

On 11/27/2018 at 6:01 PM, duzellx said:

may i ask are there any recommended skin textures ?

im not having luck with some ive tried seem a bit pixilated in 4k 

Have you tried SG Female Texture Renewal cbbe? I use that time to time at least on the older version of the chsbhc v3-t but I'm not sure how it will look for the newer version.

Old screenshots using it:

Spoiler

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo7_1280.jpg

OK first off i need to ask this. Has anyone tried this mod.

Vampire Lord Serana

An now we need to talk about the body. Ssssss yeah can you made a mod for this to make it CHSBHC v3 TBBP?

Also i will contact HeroedeLeyenda for the

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0

Because this feature would need to be added.

Now before anyone starts taking the whole body an remodeling it. I just need to ask for a Patch.

The default vampire body is not to my liking. This is why i want the CHSBHC v3 TBBP the head i don't care. Could be more a lot more detailed. But the main thing is the vagina and the body type. If you can make the body match i can link this to Hero or you can work with her on this so i can see about Physics working.

Note: I didn't know who to contact for this. Its not a remake of a mod. Its either an Update or a Patch that can be singularly installed.

Vampire lord wears cloths (don't know where they spring from) if your bursting out of your normal skin to take the form your cloths are spattered all over that wall over there with your previous skin. So where are those cloths coming from?

So i figure she turns naked when in Vampire form. So does the male. SOS should be on the male vampire lord as a patch. I better contact HeroedeLeyenda maybe she can help.

On 11/28/2018 at 12:14 AM, Garnet MacLaine said:

Have you tried SG Female Texture Renewal cbbe? I use that time to them at least on the older version of the chsbhc v3-t but I'm not sure how it will look for the newer version.

Old screenshots using it:

Hide contents

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo7_1280.jpg

thanks ill give it a try i was having gaps on thigh  with some textures i was trying out on a body i have thats v3-t

11 hours ago, duzellx said:

thanks ill give it a try i was having gaps on thigh  with some textures i was trying out on a body i have thats v3-t

Your welcome and for me I usually gets gaps with some textures that isn't cbbe. Since chsbhc v3-t requires cbbe to work, some or most cbbe skin textures can work with chsbhc v3-t. At least that what I thought when I tried some skin textures in my game.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:07 PM, Garnet MacLaine said:

Your welcome and for me I usually gets gaps with some textures that isn't cbbe. Since chsbhc v3-t requires cbbe to work, some or most cbbe skin textures can work with chsbhc v3-t. At least that what I thought when I tried some skin textures in my game.

The gaps can be covered with these mods in this order.

Porcelain Pale Vampire Skin For Females and Males -Most Body Types Supported-

Porcelain Pale Vampire Skin For Females and Males -Most Body Types Supported- - Porcelain Skin CBBE Basic VTF -Also use for CHSBHC bodies-

Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard)

Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard)

You may need this other mod.

Female Khajiit Tail Fix

Then if it does not move correctly you may need this.

Female Argonian Tail Anus Fix FATAF

Then install The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce

Then CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP

From there you are hitting up Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Note. Some of these are mechanics an not Textures an Meshes. The reason i included them is so when installing them they do not mess each other up.

On 12/1/2018 at 6:15 AM, WarsunGames said:

The gaps can be covered with these mods in this order.

Porcelain Pale Vampire Skin For Females and Males -Most Body Types Supported-

Porcelain Pale Vampire Skin For Females and Males -Most Body Types Supported- - Porcelain Skin CBBE Basic VTF -Also use for CHSBHC bodies-

Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard)

Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard)

You may need this other mod.

Female Khajiit Tail Fix

Then if it does not move correctly you may need this.

Female Argonian Tail Anus Fix FATAF

Then install The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce

Then CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP

From there you are hitting up Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Note. Some of these are mechanics an not Textures an Meshes. The reason i included them is so when installing them they do not mess each other up.

well actually im using this on SSE , i made a custom follower with this body type for testing compatibility 

only issues ive had is in two areas 

1: compatible oldrim cbbe skins with 4k textures  as new cbbe textures are incompatible 

2: only mesh issues ive seen is around the nipples they seem pixilated distorted no matter the texture i use 

3: 3d pubic hair has an issue as i cant seem to get textures to work in se  they just are purple hair 

On 11/29/2018 at 8:07 PM, Garnet MacLaine said:

makes sense 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 12:52 PM, duzellx said:

well actually im using this on SSE , i made a custom follower with this body type for testing compatibility 

only issues ive had is in two areas 

1: compatible oldrim cbbe skins with 4k textures  as new cbbe textures are incompatible 

2: only mesh issues ive seen is around the nipples they seem pixilated distorted no matter the texture i use 

3: 3d pubic hair has an issue as i cant seem to get textures to work in se  they just are purple hair 

makes sense 

Actually you do not need CBBE. CHSBHC v3-TBBP has its own textures. Check the file. If anything you can use the optimize program to convert the textures an solve all of this.

No idea if anyone else is still looking for/is interested in a possible cbbe/uunp preset for chsbhc v3-t, but Fair probably has the most true to form cbbe preset to the original.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93550?tab=files (under miscellaneous files).

It's closer than the test5 - test6 presets listed in the thread as well as the wrench body even the various "workarounds" I've found on certain Chinese sites. I've asked the author about refining it to be closer to the original but. He's said that while the preset was inspired by chsbhc v3-t, some of the differences between the two were intentional and based on personal preference and that he currently has no interested in refining it to look closer to the original.

I'm hoping someone who's more skilled/talented than myself might be interested in tuning it to look even closer to the original, it's mostly a slight difference in the hips/waist as will as the more delicate nipple shape on the original v3-t that hopefully gets tweaked over.

Regardless the base preset itself probably suffices for outfits with cbbe bodyslide files for anyone who needs it.

I know I've been dead for more than a long while but i think you guys might be interested in this mod for CHSBHC V3-T.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-752.html

its a really nice set with a Daedric, Dwarven, Nightengale, Plate, and a custom called "Azura" armors specifically for this body. 

I kinda made my own bodyslide body that is perfect to my taste but that does not mean that I'm going to ignore that fact that

body is one of the best solo non-slider based bodies on the market. 

Please enjoy?

On 12/22/2018 at 8:18 AM, Garnet MacLaine said:

Just some holiday screenshots. :classic_smile:

Hide contents

20181222011621_1.jpg

20181222012812_1.jpg

20181222012705_1.jpg

20181222011929_1.jpg

20181222012036_1.jpg

20181222014101_1.jpg

20181222020055_1.jpg

20181222020217_1.jpg

20181222020437_1.jpg

Just a thought but have you thought about using the Dovabling mod for jewelry instead of vanilla jewelry? It has a great shine and look that is very defined that i think you might like. Disclaimer: it does not effect DLC rings like the Bone Rings or Necklace

10 hours ago, GaspidarIII said:

Just a thought but have you thought about using the Dovabling mod for jewelry instead of vanilla jewelry? It has a great shine and look that is very defined that i think you might like. Disclaimer: it does not effect DLC rings like the Bone Rings or Necklace

I will give DovahBline a try. Currently I been using Gamling Queen Jewelry mod since I didn't think I would need any jewelry mod. 

5 hours ago, Garnet MacLaine said:

I will give DovahBline a try. Currently I been using Gamling Queen Jewelry mod since I didn't think I would need any jewelry mod. 

from the way that one is retextured, you might want to part of for it does circlets justice beyond that Dovahbling is a remodel and texture. It also come with unique necklaces and rings like the Oblivion Pendant and Diamond Skull Pendant. Some other unique necklaces like the Moon necklace is remodeled to be complete unique in its own design. Honestly give it go. I'm not going to spoil everything but ayy its really cool

• 2 weeks later...

Santa V3-T
https://ux.getuploader.com/toshi_may_sky/download/71

It is MOD to add Santa costume of V3-T type.
It is divided into clothes, hats, accessories (white and fluffy parts).
Please obtain it by AIM or console.

Required MOD
NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes; https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581

Used MOD (should work without it?)

CHSBHC V3 - T for TBBP
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31349

CHSBHC v3 - ADM - CBBE Elewin Pumps Mark I and II
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36721

source: スカイリム避難板2
https://ux.getuploader.com/toshi_may_sky/

Spoiler

SANTA.jpg

Trying out the Santa outfit mod that O_O posted. So far after trying out the Santa outfit I notice the character's toes is all red. I'm not sure if it suppose to look like that or what so please correct me about it. Overall I do like the outfit with the squeeze effect it have on the breasts and legs. The mod creator did a nice job making this and I hope to see more. I did some screenshots a small few of how it actually looks and screenshots I mesh edited to have without the oily skin. It just a personal taste to have without the oily skin.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Front, Back, Breasts close up and Red toes:

Spoiler

With oily skin

20190107162014_1.jpg

20190107162041_1.jpg

Without the oily skin

20190107232528_1.jpg

20190107232604_1.jpg

Close up:

20190107162152_1.jpg

20190107162848_1.jpg

The red toes that I'm not even sure if it suppose to look like that.

tumblr_pl02ggsIQL1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pl02ggsIQL1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

Extra Screenshots:

Spoiler

20190107225523_1.jpg

20190107215353_1.jpg

20190107220508_1.jpg

20190107223032_1.jpg

20190107230842_1.jpg

20190107230932_1.jpg

20190107230027_1.jpg

20190107230528_1.jpg

20190107230617_1.jpg

20190107231924_1.jpg

20190107232157_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 1:07 PM, draco1412 said:

Hello everyone . Is it possible to turn this armor to CHSBHC V3 ? Thank you . http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2738.html

For me, by chance I would like to see the Bless Online Armor Pack and Karlstein to be converted to chsbhc v3-t. I been wondering for a long while on how it would look like with for chsbhc v3-t. :classic_biggrin: