[REQ] Dark Souls II - Faraam Armor Set -

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Currently working on porting one someone rigged up for SFM, trying to get an answer as to whether I can add HDT to the robe parts and how I do that before I go any further though.

I know this thread is almost 2 years old, but have you made any more progress on the mod? I'm desperate for a good faraam knight set.

Sadly no, I lost most of my Skyrim stuff in a harddrive failure and it kind of sapped any sort of motivation mod or play Skyrim for a good while. It was actually pretty much after I started on this project too.

Someone stepped up to the plate it seems though, his looks pretty good from what I can tell.

I probably won't revisit this (I don't think I have any version of the scene file in my backups anyways) but I am sort of planning on returning to Skyrim, time permitting of course.

Archived