The Pitt Tryout - ideas and suggestions

Loogie

After trying for forever and a half, I have finally made a functional Pitt scanner for Tryout through TTW.  The Pitt is a terrible place where terrible stuff happens. I was wondering what kind of scenarios people would like to see implemented. I have plenty of ideas for content, but I don't want to spoil anything.

Man, I always thought The Pitt was perfect for this.  In fact, I was shocked by how few sex/abuse references there were in the vanilla version.  Of course it had to be made that way.  But it was so different from what I'd expect in that kind of environment that it almost single handedly killed the mood to not even talk about it or acknowledge that such things were going on offstage.

The obvious:

-Instead of disguising as a slave, "accidentally" GET enslaved.

-Raped at the gate where your gear is confiscated.

-Raped by Ashur's guards at random times.

-Seducing people for favors (I forget the details of where exactly this would fit in; there should be several spots).

-Ability to demand sex from slaves if you replace Ashur.

The not so obvious and/or lots more work required:

-Addition of a harem to the slave areas. Probably underground, since Ashur imagines himself to be rebuilding civilization.

-Sexual alternative to the pit fights.

-Ability to turn the RAIDERS into slaves if you depose Ashur, and to have the slaves start raping the raiders. Turnabout's a bitch.

-Don't get knocked unconscious by the troggs....

-You KNOW someone in there will have built a deranged sexbot.

You've had several ideas I've had, so I'm glad to see others are on the same page with this.

I also just made a bouncing T6M version of the slave rags. It was a completely painless process.

I was thinking a scenario in the Arena, like maybe one match has you getting raped.

Maybe even a "scene" when you hit like 10%-20% health (Or a forced loss) in a match you are then raped by the combatant. You are then thrown out in yard to work hard but of course the guards will approach you or other slaves for some jolly good times... for them.

A scenario where you're left bound, gagged, and expecting to be repeatedly assaulted at

the very highest point in the steelyard area that's practical. There's that large circular area with a tank(?)

in the middle.

Some sort of brothel where healthy, attractive women are forced to work.

A possibility to be mezzed and enslaved while still in the Capitol Wasteland, and transported to The Pitt

eventually by one of the slaver factions. Increase the number of slaver patrols a bit too.

• 3 weeks later...

For arena fights, maybe seduce the woman you talk to for them (I forgot her name) into sex after winning the fights.

Maybe have sex with woman above for extra supplies for the Arena

Maybe after bringing the baby (if you side with Ashur) a certain amount of toys, you could have sex with the mom.

As others have mentioned, if you side with the slavers you could rape the slaves.

Maybe Rape tbe head slave girl (Marjorie?) for information on Werners location.

If sided with slaves, consensual sex with the woman from above.

Raped when made a slave

Random rape when walking around.

Possible to see Slavers rape slaves randomly like above?

Maybe after finding Wild Bill's body, you can be the one who "comforts" the girl who gives you the quest. I'd like it to be a constant lover but a one time thing would suffice

Maybe you can rape the slave girl who gives out the slop so you can get better food she is hiding. Or even make a deal with her where sex gives you better food.

How about a way to spread the cure after both endings making the player a test candidate for it. Either by "making" healthy childs and giving them to Ashur or Majonäse or by spreading the cure like an reverse std.

I also just made a bouncing T6M version of the slave rags. It was a completely painless process.

No boobies were harmed during the making of this episode :D.

Sorry i couldn´t resist.

• 1 month later...

Maybe you people remember the FNNCQ slavery overhaul mod from the nexus.

There is a chance to be enslaved there and then you are taken to a brothel near tenpenny tower where you get freed.

Maybe you could implement a change there to make them transport the pc to the pitt camp near the tunnel and get them sold there. Would nicely tie the mod and the dlc together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do not know. I'd like to get it done, but at this rate probably won't be until after Fallout 4 comes out. What I'd do is make a save before the Pitt, play it normally, then revisit that save later.

Hmmmmm personally I would have some charisma checks.

If your female is super low cha I would actually see the guards not raping you.  To ugly! Saying that they might have other prisoners gang bang to emotionally break you down. The slaves probably wouldn't be into it but do it because they are being forced.

I suggest you make an option to engage combat on random rape walk ups. I think that should be applied to all tryouts. When a power ganger tries to rape me, I want and option to start combat and lose faction over being raped.

I agree with the idea high cha females have an alternative to the arena where they become the sextoy to the guards. Might make a mini questline out of it, rather than random guard hookups.

Males who become guards should be able to rape slaves via dialogue.

Have a dedicated sex slaves for the productive slaves. When the player does jobs (like the ore quest and such) give him a ticket, that ticket can be used to buy services at the dedicated whores.

Well been a while since I played the Pitt. Wish I could be more specific.

It's a little sad to hear that the possibility of The Pitt Tryout isn't certain, but I just got through playing it so I wouldn't mind spit balling some suggestions, in case you manage to finish it before Fallout 4, or decide to work on it while we wait for Fallout 4's mod tools to be released. 

-The Pitt actually begins with your having to acquire a disguise. If you play a female, the slavers will be surprised by the fact you're a woman. So a quick idea at this point would be to circumvent having to pay, kill or pickpocket the slavers by just sleeping them in exchange for the slaves. Given that they're pretty expensive, though, it might make sense to have a Charisma check. I believe that the slavers will also be automatically hostile if you've killed any of the NPCs at Paradise Falls, so there could be a revenge scenario on their part, or something..

-You can lose your gear one of two ways going in to the Pitt. The guard (Mex, I think?) will take it from you if you're dressed as a slave; if you kill the guards outside (Or enter dressed outside of slave garb), you'll be beaten up and robbed once inside by Reddup. It was already suggested, I'm pretty sure, but replacing "beaten up" with "raped" doesn't seem like too much of a stretch in the case of the latter. 

-One suggestion I was surprised not to see was the Ingot Quest. Everett gives you a lot of gear, and he's persistent regardless of whether you side with the slaves or Ashur. However, to get every piece of gear from him, you have to collect a whopping 100 Ingots. Perhaps you could exchange sexual favors that were increasingly extreme for each reward, in place of actually fetching the Ingots?

-The slaver who firsts busts in on you and Midea is actually pretty frequent to comment on both Midea and Bone being hot. If you're a male, you could bargain with him in some way (or once you were promoted) you could encourage him to act on his attraction and join in as well? Seems like a complicated mess. For a female with a decent Charisma score, you could probably sleep with him yourself for some sort of benefit. 

-Also, I seem to recall that there are three stocks set up in the Downtown area that slaves are frequently shoved in to as punishment. Definitely could see some use in that. In addition, there are a lot of random events that can pop up in the slave area; you can look up to see a raider kicking a slave on the walkway, or later find two slavers whipping a fleeing slave to death. It's definitely one of those situations where sex just happening in the open wouldn't be silly. 

-The arena has already been pretty well covered by others. You could sleep with Faydra to skip fights, or for some sort of bonus in them (maybe even for your gear locked up behind her?) Also loss scenarios while IN the arena, though this might require some adjustments to the placement of the toxic barrels; because nobody wants to die of rad poisoning while boning. I was always a little sad that you only had three fights to do and then you were done. So maybe, like the Thorn, you had the choice of arranging more fights against your choice of opponent/slave? 

-Speaking of the Mill, there's an often missed slave named Brand. You can snitch on the growing rebellion and the manufacturing of weapons to him for a reward. It would be interesting if the slaves picked up on this betrayal, and you could be appropriately punished for selling the slave's secrets.

-Once you reach Uptown, you can challenge the Slaver who robbed you when you came in (if you weren't dressed as a slave) named Reddup to a one-on-one duel. What happens when you lose could change, or he could straight out assault you instead of accepting your challenge. Another Slaver in Uptown, Lulu, refers to the player as a pet and will give you food if you play along. You could probably twist this outcome so that instead of noodles, Lulu rewards the Lone Wanderer in some other way. There's also Vikia who is straight up a bitch, so taunting or resisting her could result in some punishment; adversely, the player could be given the option to punish her for her attitude. There's also Mona, who considers herself especially ugly because of her scabby skin. She's kind of a bitch, but probably easy to get into bed because of her insecurities.

-If you side with Werhner, you'll eventually be able to turn off Uptown's flood lights and let the Trogs go crazy on the remaining raiders. If you wanted to get creative, they could go wild on them in a /different/ way. 

That's about all I got. It's been a while since I touched Sexout/Tryout, so I really don't recall just how expansive the capabilities are. I think if there are Charisma checks, they should be kind of low while you're in Downtown. Everyone is covered in scabs, just /not/ being covered in scabs probably goes a long way.

Thank you for working on this and thank you for asking for community feedback!

Although it might be too much work, I think it's stupid how much gear you can get. There's supplies hidden everywhere and some just sitting out that you can inexplicably take.

It would be neat if there was a 'hardcore' version that took away the loot (all that's just sitting out, the hidden items, and some of the loot from the steelyard) and made it so that you could trade for it with increasingly depraved sexual favors.

It would also be nice if the first few favors were just getting naked or something, as I've noted that few sexout mods involve gradual depravity, they mostly jump into the deep end.

---------

I also second the notion that an alternative start to the Pitt that was non-consentual (I.E. you don't volunteer to be a slave, you get trapped) would be nice. A simple implementation of that could be that you're asked to help free slaves from a nearby cave, then there's a cave-in and you wake up enslaved. (It could just be a fade to black with text that way).

-----------

Either way thank you again!

i know this is tottaly off topic but every time i run TTW with overhoul i have to wait 30min-1h to load the game i have no idea whats causing it

(not at first first its less then a minute then it gets worse) since u guys use both i was hoping some of u know how to avoid it

anyway idea for the pitt :

1/you get silver bars from prostitution with slaves and ammo from raiders/ slavers

2/if you walk around with the gun slaver will ask u to hide it 

- if you apologize (auto hides gun) he lets u walk away

- if u tell him to bug off - well u shouldnt do that (fun annimation)

since u already have ideas about arena is all i got

• 2 weeks later...

i know this is tottaly off topic but every time i run TTW with overhoul i have to wait 30min-1h to load the game i have no idea whats causing it

(not at first first its less then a minute then it gets worse) since u guys use both i was hoping some of u know how to avoid it

anyway idea for the pitt :

1/you get silver bars from prostitution with slaves and ammo from raiders/ slavers

2/if you walk around with the gun slaver will ask u to hide it 

- if you apologize (auto hides gun) he lets u walk away

- if u tell him to bug off - well u shouldnt do that (fun annimation)

since u already have ideas about arena is all i got

the TTWoptions plugin was bugged in the previous release of TTW and that was causing incredibly long load times, it's been fixed as of 2.9.4b I think, which is the latest, give that a try.

Archived