Baby making

im haveing a problem with the mod

ok 1st off im useing NMM to install it all .. it all works perfectly ' date='apart from 1 thing after i get the on screen msg of bla bla has given birth bla bla is the father nothing apears at all im useing the adult addon by tjn 67

any ideas guys as i much prefer the adults than kids which are zero use in the game

[/quote']

ok, i will check it and will test what happen

can someone make an guide on this mini lovers pregnancy mod?

Some packages of followers arent compatible with the script of faites das babies (pregnancy mod) you can cast the MLArape spell baby to any vanilla NPC it will trigger the deposit sperm feature on the NPC, if you want to pregnant your girl you must do it during the third phase, there are chances of not fertilize the egg, there are chances too of loose the fertilized egg, so you have to try several times, you can check the status of your girl with the "get woman information spell", some NPCs cant be affected by this spell but you can cast the "list womans information" and the list of all availible woman will be logged, even the one that cant be checked.

As i said, faites des bebes is not working on npcs such Cerwiden and unique Female followers and i hasnt figured why, but is fully compatible with SGFollowers and maybe with many other followers, test and enjoy friends!

well' date=' u will have 2 spells:

1.- Mlarapespell (only can be casted to girls)

damages the victim costs 17 points of mana and victim only can be raped if she is staggered, otherwise she will be poisoned by the detrimental spell and eventualy die or not, this applyies to your enemies too (male ones), they only can rape you or your followers only if you gets stagger and haves less than 30%, making it more reasonable because you cant avoid the rape.

2.-Mlarapespell baby

You can cast this to anyone (even males, but they dont get pregnant, dont worry, i had an issue with my ck so i cant make anything else about it by the moment) this dont murders your spouse, girlfriend or friendlyfollowerfuckbuddy, but it triggers the baby maker mod and everytime you use it you will put your sperm on your girl.

you can choose to not use the damage spell and its features removing the file from data folder (MiniLoversAlternative rape damage.esp)

you can choose to not use the babymaking spell mixed with pregnancy mod removing all the files from data folder (MiniLoversAlternative rape.esp)

issues:

having the 2 spells activated you will see in the dialogue menu two options duplicated:

lets get laid

dress yourself

in the spell menu

mla config

identify baby and damage config(activating the madness on town option, if you see females trying to use the rape spell that one is the baby making config)

for babymakingmMLA disable combat behavior, disable town behavior, set to only npc involved and enable all the features to enable it as only you can cast it; enable all the features of rape+damage on combat and everything you want from it

enjoy and let me know your suggestions and i will see what i can do

thnx to:

-tjn67 for return the state of the resulting baby to a normall child and not the baby from the original mod of baby maker

-strec to develop all the core and mod of pregnany system for skyrim

-alexandrox for transfoer minilover into a deadly spell and an enemy feature that must be avoid in game for my followers,(i feell i rescue them everytime i try to take out the bandit from they and stay with them restoring their health, because i like to play with my followers marked to no essential)

HOW TO INSTALL

1. INSTALL MINILOVERS ALT

2. INSTALL UP03253.ZIP

INSTALL FAITES DES BEBES (FIRST THE CORE FILES FAITES DES BEBES THEN THE PLUGGINS)

3. RUN FNIS FOR USERS

3. OVERWRITE ALL FILES WITH DATA FOLDER

4.-LOAD ORDER:

MINILOVERS.ESMS

DR0 BABYESMAKER.ESMS

X

X

MINILOVERS.ESPS

DR0XXX.ESPS

5.-RUN FNIS FOR USERS TO UPDATE THE IDLES

6.-TEST

[/quote']

ok tried this version and everyone keeps resisting the babymakeing spell ... do i need to install the sperm deposit pluggin or is that already in ... as maybe that is doing it ?

well' date=' u will have 2 spells:

1.- Mlarapespell (only can be casted to girls)

damages the victim costs 17 points of mana and victim only can be raped if she is staggered, otherwise she will be poisoned by the detrimental spell and eventualy die or not, this applyies to your enemies too (male ones), they only can rape you or your followers only if you gets stagger and haves less than 30%, making it more reasonable because you cant avoid the rape.

2.-Mlarapespell baby

You can cast this to anyone (even males, but they dont get pregnant, dont worry, i had an issue with my ck so i cant make anything else about it by the moment) this dont murders your spouse, girlfriend or friendlyfollowerfuckbuddy, but it triggers the baby maker mod and everytime you use it you will put your sperm on your girl.

you can choose to not use the damage spell and its features removing the file from data folder (MiniLoversAlternative rape damage.esp)

you can choose to not use the babymaking spell mixed with pregnancy mod removing all the files from data folder (MiniLoversAlternative rape.esp)

issues:

having the 2 spells activated you will see in the dialogue menu two options duplicated:

lets get laid

dress yourself

in the spell menu

mla config

identify baby and damage config(activating the madness on town option, if you see females trying to use the rape spell that one is the baby making config)

for babymakingmMLA disable combat behavior, disable town behavior, set to only npc involved and enable all the features to enable it as only you can cast it; enable all the features of rape+damage on combat and everything you want from it

enjoy and let me know your suggestions and i will see what i can do

thnx to:

-tjn67 for return the state of the resulting baby to a normall child and not the baby from the original mod of baby maker

-strec to develop all the core and mod of pregnany system for skyrim

-alexandrox for transfoer minilover into a deadly spell and an enemy feature that must be avoid in game for my followers,(i feell i rescue them everytime i try to take out the bandit from they and stay with them restoring their health, because i like to play with my followers marked to no essential)

HOW TO INSTALL

1. INSTALL MINILOVERS ALT

2. INSTALL UP03253.ZIP

INSTALL FAITES DES BEBES (FIRST THE CORE FILES FAITES DES BEBES THEN THE PLUGGINS)

3. RUN FNIS FOR USERS

3. OVERWRITE ALL FILES WITH DATA FOLDER

4.-LOAD ORDER:

MINILOVERS.ESMS

DR0 BABYESMAKER.ESMS

X

X

MINILOVERS.ESPS

DR0XXX.ESPS

5.-RUN FNIS FOR USERS TO UPDATE THE IDLES

6.-TEST

[/quote']

ok tried this version and everyone keeps resisting the babymakeing spell ... do i need to install the sperm deposit pluggin or is that already in ... as maybe that is doing it ?

Yea, you need to install all the files provided, the adquire sperm is optional, then overwrite the data folder, I'm fixing more stuff anyway i have to await until Ck be fixed due the forced update of steam, thnx for the feedback

By the way, i guess i fixed that issue, check the tread i made about this topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, after 6+ months from my first version it seems Skyrim tools are more powerfull, like SKSE, and I come back on the idea.

I'm on FDBB v2, restarting from scratch to optimize and securise the code. This version will be definitly a modder's ressource and only the engine to manage women cycles and pregnancy.

I plan to built on side, or help to built, gameplay mods based on, like some for inseminating women or manage the birth and childs, they will be in other threads nammed like 'FDBB - what you like'.

The new version of engine,will be released in beta before the end of year, and would have these fonctionnalities :

- 400 women can be referenced

- if female, player will be the first woman referenced

- cycle length will be configurable

- sperm life will be configurable

- fertility will be configurable

- foetus may die during pregnancy

- by default, pregnancies will be announced

- by default, births will be announced

- by default, child won't be referenced

- by default, referenced women may be pregnant from other NPCs if some are near during the nights

Optionnaly (in order of priority), the beta version will have these fonctionnalities

- by default, women apparence may change during pregnancy

- by default, pregnancies will be stored in quest journal

- by default, births will be stored in quest journal

- multiple fertilisation will be possible with the same father or differents fathers

This will be version 1.99.xxx in beta stage and version 2.0 on release. I'll need beta testers to reduce the beta stage.

On the next step I plan :

- add interfacing with other mods capable to inseminate women (with or without animation, can be through dialogues). Romance modders, contact me please

- add interfacing with other mods capable to get the birth event and manage the baby creation

On the next step I plan to develop my own mods to manage insemination and birth if no other solution.

sorry for my bad english

I'm surprised you're bothering with superfecundation

No problem with that, if multiple ovums are produced it's a race between spermatozoids and if there are multiple givers each have the same chance :)

Just hopping fertilized ovums won't start a battle if from opposite factions :D

@xornfl : i'll contact you as soon as I can release a beta version

Take a look at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14315 -

If nothing else you can get an idea of how to make your work into a callable resource by seeing how someone else has done it.

I'll see that, thanks

My problem is finding a method to represent pregnancy look, have no problem on coding or algorithms but I'm avery weaker when I must get out of my script editor to play with CK or graphical tools :)

In first version of beta I'll try to put a unique new clothing on women for each pregnant women, removing then on birth. If I can't find existing pregnant clothes model i'll use vanilla clothes.

But on the next steps I would do a better work but may be very long if working alone.

Note : I want the engine useable for sexual oriented mods AND RP mods, so I can not be dependant on an other mod.

Hello' date=' after 6+ months from my first version it seems Skyrim tools are more powerfull, like SKSE, and I come back on the idea.

I'm on FDBB v2, restarting from scratch to optimize and securise the code. This version will be definitly a modder's ressource and only the engine to manage women cycles and pregnancy.

I plan to built on side, or help to built, gameplay mods based on, like some for inseminating women or manage the birth and childs, they will be in other threads nammed like 'FDBB - what you like'.

The new version of engine,will be released in beta before the end of year, and would have these fonctionnalities :

- 400 women can be referenced

- if female, player will be the first woman referenced

- cycle length will be configurable

- sperm life will be configurable

- fertility will be configurable

- foetus may die during pregnancy

- by default, pregnancies will be announced

- by default, births will be announced

- by default, child won't be referenced

- by default, referenced women may be pregnant from other NPCs if some are near during the nights

Optionnaly (in order of priority), the beta version will have these fonctionnalities

- by default, women apparence may change during pregnancy

- by default, pregnancies will be stored in quest journal

- by default, births will be stored in quest journal

- multiple fertilisation will be possible with the same father or differents fathers

This will be version 1.99.xxx in beta stage and version 2.0 on release. I'll need beta testers to reduce the beta stage.

On the next step I plan :

- add interfacing with other mods capable to inseminate women (with or without animation, can be through dialogues). Romance modders, contact me please

- add interfacing with other mods capable to get the birth event and manage the baby creation

On the next step I plan to develop my own mods to manage insemination and birth if no other solution.

sorry for my bad english

[/quote']

well at least welcome back to the modding world of skyrim :DStrec:D, now down to business, can be beta tester for ya?

This could be incorporated into Estrus-like tentacle mods from Oblivion where the player can get raped by tentacles, then go into some kind of "yield" animation (kneeled on floor panting), then fluid bursting out (from enema mod), then some egg bursts out and hatches (not sure if hatching an egg is possible in Skyrim) some baby alien NPC. Tentacle hentai ftw.

Of course same idea applies to mods like minilovers, except no egg bursts out but player's body auto switches every X in-game days (which is definitely possible with CK) for gradual pregnancy, since I believe someone made bodies that simulate several stages of pregnancy for CBSHBC. Then at the end of X days, the player faints (screen goes black), gets auto-transported to the nearest bed, then there is a baby NPC in some nanny-like NPC's arms.

This could be incorporated into Estrus-like tentacle mods from Oblivion where the player can get raped by tentacles' date=' then go into some kind of "yield" animation (kneeled on floor panting), then fluid bursting out (from enema mod), then some egg bursts out and hatches (not sure if hatching an egg is possible in Skyrim) some baby alien NPC. Tentacle hentai ftw.

Of course same idea applies to mods like minilovers, except no egg bursts out but player's body auto switches every X in-game days (which is definitely possible with CK) for gradual pregnancy, since I believe someone made bodies that simulate several stages of pregnancy for CBSHBC. Then at the end of X days, the player faints (screen goes black), gets auto-transported to the nearest bed, then there is a baby NPC in some nanny-like NPC's arms.

[/quote']

It's exactly the idea, I want in a first step to finish the engine which will manage women cycles and pregnancy and will on ly trigger events (like 'NPC fall pregnant', 'NPC foetus die', 'NPC pregnancy nth step', .... 'Birth'). Other parts are not the job of this engine which must become something running silently in the background for other mods.

For now, I didn't see in SKSE any mods function like GetModIndex and others in OBSE so I can't call events in external mods. So I'll continue to use and document gloval variables which will be pulled by external mods.

Concerning the model at different steps in pregnancy, I remember that the solution you speak did need a specific slider skeleton but the problem is that, if I dont mistake, the skeleton is the same for all NPC. Here too, I wait for the SKSE team to develop the use of different skeleton for each NPC, like in OBSE.

I want the engine delivered with the lesser impact on other mods and don't want to force such a skeleton. I'll release only some sort of specific clothes used by NPC for each step of the pregnancy and I'll set this option configurable.

I'll release before end of week a first beta with doc which will permit insemination (upstream) and creating child (downstream), not sure this version will trigger events for each step of the pregnancy.

Sorry for my scholar english :P

SKSE actually has some great support for doing events. Lets you define your own events and then send them.

Function RegisterForModEvent(string eventName, string callbackName)

Function UnregisterForModEvent(string eventName)

Function SendModEvent(string eventName, string strArg = "", float numArg = 0.0)

Basically allows you to create your own event like "PregnancyTrimesterOne". Any mod can simply register using that same event name, and your mod can 'SendModEvent' and they should all get it.

So, in your mod you can send an event like this:

SendModEvent( "PregnancyTrimesterOneEvent", femaleActor.GetFormID() + "" )

Other mods would set themselves up to recieve that event:

Event OnInit()
  RegisterForModEvent( "PregnancyTrimesterOneEvent", "Trimester1" )
EndEvent

Event PregnancyTrimesterOneEvent( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
  ; Do stuff
EndEvent

This is how I'm handling things with SexiS. You can download the SexiSCupid plugin to see it registering for a callback. Code example might be a bit off, but it should give you an idea on how to work with them.

The only drawback to this is that you have to pass data to the events through a string. So, passing an actor reference has to be done as a string representing their form id, which then has to be parsed back into an int and then read as a Form of some type (in this case, an Actor).

Thanks a lot, it's perfect and I extraded all code managing the pregnancy effects from the engine, now it just throw and receive events without noise.

I'll test now the first version and a mod with debugging tools and will soon deliver the first package to test.

Next step I'll will do samples mod to show how to inseminate, to change women apparence during pregancy, to manage the births and other events.

I begin a todo list too, if anyone have ideas.

Todo :

- Manage / exclude creatures, male / females

- begin to think on the idea of contraception

- begin to think on the idea of genetic manipulations during pregnancy

Thanks a lot' date=' it's perfect and I extraded all code managing the pregnancy effects from the engine, now it just throw and receive events without noise.

I'll test now the first version and a mod with debugging tools and will soon deliver the first package to test.

Next step I'll will do samples mod to show how to inseminate, to change women apparence during pregancy, to manage the births and other events.

I begin a todo list too, if anyone have ideas.

Todo :

- Manage / exclude creatures, male / females

- begin to think on the idea of contraception

- begin to think on the idea of genetic manipulations during pregnancy

[/quote']

here are some of them:

-contraception (item or whateveer it be) only can be adquired from a dragon, and only one shot, if u want another item must go and find another XD

-i guess that when u say manage u mean that creatures can inseminate females? great! undead, chaurus, falmers, spyders my followers will have to take care of them XD i installed ur first mod to make skyrim more dangerous for my followers and wife, so i stayed at home when they were fertile to avoid any unwanted pregnancy

keep the good work!

-

I was rereading what I wrote today and noticed I had a mistake in it.

SendModEvent( "EventCallback", femaleActor.GetFormID() + "" )

Event OnInit()
  RegisterForModEvent( "EventCallback", "EventName" )
EndEvent

Event EventName( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
  ; Do stuff
EndEvent

I changed the names a bit to make it more clear which one's are supposed to match.

I was rereading what I wrote today and noticed I had a mistake in it.

SendModEvent( "EventCallback", femaleActor.GetFormID() + "" )

Event OnInit()
  RegisterForModEvent( "EventCallback", "EventName" )
EndEvent

Event EventName( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )
  ; Do stuff
EndEvent

I changed the names a bit to make it more clear which one's are supposed to match.

Did see the problem, and to avoid I set the same string in the to parameters of RegisterForModEvent() waiting for SKSE more doc :)