Baby making

Can this (easily) be combined with some sex-animation mod' date=' like Minilovers, so that the female player/npc automatically acquires sperm when having intercourse? If so, please explain how. If not, then I hope it will be a future feature.

[/quote']

So far, nobody's gotten that far. But I think the potential is there.

Ok, I cleaned up my little mod to the Mini-Baby. So, now you don't give birth to some little mutant creature but a full grown adult (just to be useful).

As per my own tastes and player character, the "mini-babies" created will now be adult female redguards and with good enough stats to take care of themselves (lvl 20). They are born clothed but not much else in their inventory. They are also automatically available to be followers.

There are only two different "babies" here (still both female, sorry) and at birth they appear anywhere you are (so far, I've never seen this happen during a fight though).

You of course, need the original Babies Maker mod itself (the two main files here) for this to work and my mod WILL REPLACE the original MiniBaby mod, so you have been warned. (I've also added some mesh and texture files in the hopes of avoiding any gray face issues, but not sure if it will work the same for you as for me.)

Here's the download link: NotSoMiniBaby

• 2 weeks later...

If this is needed here is a part of a script i used to test some thing in RBS:

float weight = 0

Utility.SetINIBool("bUseFaceGenPreprocessedHeads:General", false)

While i < 99

weight += 1

pActorBase.SetWeight(weight)

target.QueueNiNodeUpdate()

utility.Wait(0.01)

i += 1

EndWhile

It uses SKSE to set the weight from 0 to 99. every 0.01 sec. So ingame it looks like the npc gets fat in realtime. If that script is used with a bodyslide body that has nif_1 being very pregnant, it will look like the female is getting more pregnant over time. Maybe this comes in handy? Of course the script has to be altered so that it is toggled by event or by higher wait time. It is more like a prove of concept i think. Also the girly will look pregnant even if she has clothes on if they are also converted with bodyslide. Maybe that is something that can be added to Realistic Body System in future. Because with RBS it is theoreticaly possible to have unlimited different bodie types at the same time.

It uses SKSE to set the weight from 0 to 99. every 0.01 sec. So ingame it looks like the npc gets fat in realtime. If that script is used with a bodyslide body that has nif_1 being very pregnant' date=' it will look like the female is getting more pregnant over time. Maybe this comes in handy? Of course the script has to be altered so that it is toggled by event or by higher wait time. It is more like a prove of concept i think. Also the girly will look pregnant even if she has clothes on if they are also converted with bodyslide. Maybe that is something that can be added to Realistic Body System in future. Because with RBS it is theoreticaly possible to have unlimited different bodie types at the same time.

[/quote']

Wow, this sounds really promising! I'm curious though, has anyone come out with a slider set that allows you to go from an averagish appearance to a pregnant one? I know there is a pregnant only model, and at least one person has claimed in that thread to be able to make a character look pregnant with sliders++, but neither myself nor others have been able to replicate that. (And believe me, I've tried!) The best I've ever come up with is a good looking postpartum body.

If anyone has developed some extra sliders to give a seamless transition to full pregnancy, combined with this code that could be fantastic! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ok' date=' I cleaned up my little mod to the Mini-Baby. So, now you don't give birth to some little mutant creature but a full grown adult (just to be useful).

As per my own tastes and player character, the "mini-babies" created will now be adult female redguards and with good enough stats to take care of themselves (lvl 20). They are born clothed but not much else in their inventory. They are also automatically available to be followers.

There are only two different "babies" here (still both female, sorry) and at birth they appear anywhere you are (so far, I've never seen this happen during a fight though).

You of course, need the original Babies Maker mod itself (the two main files here) for this to work and my mod WILL REPLACE the original MiniBaby mod, so you have been warned. (I've also added some mesh and texture files in the hopes of avoiding any gray face issues, but not sure if it will work the same for you as for me.)

Here's the download link: NotSoMiniBaby

Very nice! Now that has been released the heartfire dlc this mod can be improved! Can u exchange the not so baby for the orphan kids of hearthfire? Greetings and Thnx in advance!

BE AWARE, TEST IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, IM NEW AT THIS AND IM SHARING THE FILES I CONSIDER NECCESARY.

WHAT DO THIS DO?

ALLOW U TO CAST A SPELL ON NPC AND THE NPC WILL INTERACT LIKE MINILOVERS BUT WITH THE ADDITIONAL EFFECTS OF FAITES DES BEBES OF STREC, SHE WILL CARRY YOUR SEED ONLY IF IS YOUR SPOUSE, OTHERWISE SHE WILL RESIST THE SPELL, BUT NOT THE ANIMATION OF MINILOVERS :)

1. INSTALL MINILOVERS ALT

2. INSTALL UP03253.ZIP

3. OVERWRITE ALL FILES WITH DATA FOLDER

4.-LOAD ORDER:

MINILOVERS.ESMS(2)

DR0 BABYESMAKER.ESMS(2)

X

X

MINILOVERS.ESPS(4)

DR0XXX.ESPS(4)

5.-RUN FNIS FOR USERS TO UPDATE THE IDLES

6.- ENJOY, OR TEST

http://www.mediafire.com/?ji9g5r59b9xb5xw

So, you can get your spouse pregnant if she is female? I'm guessing your character has to be male? And that there's no way to get your own female character pregnant as yet?

Very nice! Now that has been released the heartfire dlc this mod can be improved! Can u exchange the not so baby for the orphan kids of hearthfire? Greetings and Thnx in advance!

I haven't installed Hearthfire yet (have a bunch of PC issues to sort out first)' date=' but I think I succeeded in restoring the "Mini-Baby" mod to produce [b']regular little boys and girls[/b]. In this version, they are Redguard kids. Not sure if they will be adoptable because the mod does not generate unique NPC's and I'm not sure if that is an issue or not (it IS with marriage, but NOT with followers).

Use the attached file and just let it replace the other Mini-Baby esp file.

(If you have gray-face issues, just open the esp in the Creation Kit, filter the Actors list to find the "DR03" Male and Female babies, select them both and use Ctrl + F4 to create their facegen data.)

i guess we can link it to children of the skymod as i can notice' date=' but i will have to ask for permissions to the developer :) but i guess that make the mother look like pregnant will be far away of my capabilities

[/quote']

BTW-- I did try a few times to change the mini-baby to be one of the "Children of Skyrim" but every attempt just caused the game to crash at startup. Might be requiring too many esm's?

Can someone take the core of this mod and link it to minilovers? You lnow take over the menstrualcycle and pregenacy add-on so that it can be used in direct conenction with the rape spell or other mods. Liek for instance that instead you adopt a child in the heartfire dlc you will "make" your son or daughter.

i dont know why but i cant mix the "adquire sperm" and the mla spell, i only sucessfully mixed the mla and deposit sperm, so, only for male chars, we can be fathers on skyrim i will post it soon, i had to take away the restriction of only spouse because it only worked one time and later you cant make anyting else, i will upload it wit the minilovers with damage, so you will have a deadly tool to use but i added the restriction to only triggers when the victim is staggered

i dont know why but i cant mix the "adquire sperm" and the mla spell' date=' i only sucessfully mixed the mla and deposit sperm, so, only for male chars, we can be fathers on skyrim i will post it soon, i had to take away the restriction of only spouse because it only worked one time and later you cant make anyting else, i will upload it wit the minilovers with damage, so you will have a deadly tool to use but i added the restriction to only triggers when the victim is staggered

[/quote']

So, you can rape and get them pregnant? Will it do dmg if you use minilovers on your spouse?

well, u will have 2 spells:

1.- Mlarapespell (only can be casted to girls)

damages the victim costs 17 points of mana and victim only can be raped if she is staggered, otherwise she will be poisoned by the detrimental spell and eventualy die or not, this applyies to your enemies too (male ones), they only can rape you or your followers only if you gets stagger and haves less than 30%, making it more reasonable because you cant avoid the rape.

2.-Mlarapespell baby

You can cast this to anyone (even males, but they dont get pregnant, dont worry, i had an issue with my ck so i cant make anything else about it by the moment) this dont murders your spouse, girlfriend or friendlyfollowerfuckbuddy, but it triggers the baby maker mod and everytime you use it you will put your sperm on your girl.

you can choose to not use the damage spell and its features removing the file from data folder (MiniLoversAlternative rape damage.esp)

you can choose to not use the babymaking spell mixed with pregnancy mod removing all the files from data folder (MiniLoversAlternative rape.esp)

issues:

having the 2 spells activated you will see in the dialogue menu two options duplicated:

lets get laid

dress yourself

in the spell menu

mla config

identify baby and damage config(activating the madness on town option, if you see females trying to use the rape spell that one is the baby making config)

for babymakingmMLA disable combat behavior, disable town behavior, set to only npc involved and enable all the features to enable it as only you can cast it; enable all the features of rape+damage on combat and everything you want from it

enjoy and let me know your suggestions and i will see what i can do

thnx to:

-tjn67 for return the state of the resulting baby to a normall child and not the baby from the original mod of baby maker

-strec to develop all the core and mod of pregnany system for skyrim

-alexandrox for transfoer minilover into a deadly spell and an enemy feature that must be avoid in game for my followers,(i feell i rescue them everytime i try to take out the bandit from they and stay with them restoring their health, because i like to play with my followers marked to no essential)

HOW TO INSTALL

1. INSTALL MINILOVERS ALT

2. INSTALL UP03253.ZIP

INSTALL FAITES DES BEBES (FIRST THE CORE FILES FAITES DES BEBES THEN THE PLUGGINS)

3. RUN FNIS FOR USERS

3. OVERWRITE ALL FILES WITH DATA FOLDER

4.-LOAD ORDER:

MINILOVERS.ESMS

DR0 BABYESMAKER.ESMS

X

X

MINILOVERS.ESPS

DR0XXX.ESPS

5.-RUN FNIS FOR USERS TO UPDATE THE IDLES

6.-TEST

thnx, all sugestions are wellcome, i will try to enhance the inmersion of it, well now we have pregnancy on skyrim! use it with make any child your follower mod! it lets you take your son with you, i think i will try to revert the mini kids to normal kids, but i guessed that the fix of tjn67 made the work, any way, enjoy!

im haveing a problem with the mod

ok 1st off im useing NMM to install it all .. it all works perfectly ,apart from 1 thing after i get the on screen msg of bla bla has given birth bla bla is the father nothing apears at all im useing the adult addon by tjn 67

any ideas guys as i much prefer the adults than kids which are zero use in the game