Baby making

very early beta not much there yet .. still if you have an account on nexus track it . i belive someone else is also working on teanagers so hopfully skyrim will have ppl ageing soon and developing ... down side is maybe they will have to have them dieing from old age also to keep population in check

I can see that being a rather interesting part of the game with the right scripting.

Though the character would need an excuse wouldn't they? XP

not really you could maybe play the chars son/daughter once they die maybe .. erm nm it would turn into sims with swords and shit

I can see that being a rather interesting part of the game with the right scripting.

Though the character would need an excuse wouldn't they? XP

not really you could maybe play the chars son/daughter once they die maybe .. erm nm it would turn into sims with swords and shit

So then you'd be required to procreate at least once, and you'd need a new script for playerdeath that switches your control to the child when the PC dies.

Basically, what they wanted to do in Fable 2 with the inclusion of baby making. >>;

I don't know. Ask the guy that made it. I just posted the link here. I don't even think that guy knows about this site. XP

I know about this site :D

Major update on Nexus - Give tools and example to show how access and manage the mod ;)

I don't know. Ask the guy that made it. I just posted the link here. I don't even think that guy knows about this site. XP

I know about this site :D

Major update on Nexus - Give tools and example to show how access and manage the mod ;)

-passes thread over- Your's now.

• 5 months later...

yea, i would like that someone continue the project making the pregnant girl fragile during the pregnancy and making mixes of races, and of course, the girl look pregnant XD, i know is a hard way but the developer seems to have leaved the mod, hope the mod evolve, i will donate XD

today showed up a mod that compliments the baby maker mod, is a mod that allow u to recruit the childs to be ur companion in ur adventures so, when u make a baby with baby makers mod u can recruit hi (or her) to follow u in ur adventures wit his/her mother or someone else XD sadly u can't have many races foubur boys so is what is in the net by now, to simulate all the process i use in my right hand the deposit sperm spell and in the left the minilovers spell, so i do a dual casting and 8 or 9 day later (if u set the option of reduced pregnancy)ur kiddo will spawn besides his/her mother, greetings!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I finally succeeded in messily modifying the "mini-baby" so it produced a different kind of mutant-- an already full-grown child. (Sorry, adults are more useful than kids in this game and as there is no mod to make them grow...I cheated a bit.) At the moment, they are born as potential followers so I just use the console to make them followers. I was thinking to make the relationship as parent-child but for that they need to be unique and not sure if that would allow for more than the two children (Mini-babies) already set inside the mod.

Here you can see the mod's notice of giving birth (the baby appears next to my PC -- NOT near the mother) and my ....ahem...little girl.

MakingBabies1.jpg

You'll also see pics of other NPC's pregnancies where my PC is NOT the father! After much sowing and bearing now six kids, this is the first incidence of other Dads out there.

MakingBabies2.jpg

MakingBabies3.jpg

Somehow I missed in the description that the mod could do that. Makes it REAL interesting!

yea is good' date=' u have to take care of ur followers or they will end up pregnant in the middle of a battle XD it happened to me with mjoll and a witch hahahaha, let us see ur work, i will test for u!

[/quote']

LOL...that sounds weird.

I need to redo my work a bit before I give it out because it was my first attempt at any mod and got a little "messy" (too many unnecessary master files and such).

I also found that the kids of the other Dads anyway appear near me not them.

I'm really looking forward to the release of a "mini-baby" mod, so keep up the good work!

I imagine you're going the route of Hiyoko-shooter for an actual birthing animation? If that is the case, is it possible to have the script check for combat and wait until you're out of combat to deliver? Or even give a warning when you're getting close, when water breaks, etc. so you can find a nice corner to be safe in. Those were always immersion breaking moments in Oblivion when your character decides to give birth in the middle of an ugly situation. :(

Also if aging is eventually included, would it be possible to have a toggle for speed of aging, or a spell to allow you to fast forward or rewind a character's age? I can imagine a lot of different ways characters would want to use this mod (innocent RP motherhood at one end, infernal brood-mother at the other), so giving them all an equal shot would be nice. :)