View File

NO PART OF THIS MOD MAY BE USED IN PAID MODS OR MODS BEGGING FOR DONATIONS

This 3-axis (2 linear and 1 rotary axis) CNC (Chimpanzee Numerical Control) Dwemer device was used to bake cookies by the Dwemer. Then some bloody dwarves started stealing cookies and they were branded by the same device with the hot iron end. Oh the irony.

to go to branding dungeon type in the console
coc xxbrandingdungeon

to teleport the device to you type
set xxBDODTeleportToPC to 1
You need to be standing on even terrain

UPDATING:
If you saved your game with previous version
Disable the .esp
run the game, load your save
Delete old version
check your save with SaveTool for xxbranding.... scripts if they are there, delete them, save
Install new version
Load save

Manual mode for testing and stuff:

V0.20+ - it's in the menu. to see the coordinates type
help onRR

V0.11

There's a manual mode where you can set coordinates in the console and the device will go almost everywhere, for that type
hepl xxb

xxBrandingIronTranY - how far to go forward (50 is usually enough)
xxBrandingIronTranZ - how far to go up (0 - starting height, 50 - belt area, 100 - face)
xxBrandingStocksRotZ - stocks and slave rotation in degrees
These values will be overwritten when you pick a body part from the menu.

Example of how to use it in a mod: read their code lol http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2338-slaverun-reloaded-10sep-2016/ http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2928-shout-like-a-virgin/
THESE ARE VERY OLD EXAMPLES
version 0.46: You will have to make your own ways of getting slaves in and out of stocks since moveActorToStocks() and moveActorOut() won't work. All you need is a package of type SitTarget to make the slave get into the stocks and supply it with an ObjectReference... I hate packages

; 0 - brandingdungeon & this is the device that teleports    ; 1 - markarth    ; 2 - whiterun    int devnum    devnum=0            ; use this when the actor is outside of stocks    clearactive()             ; slave in testcell    ;Actor youractor = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001857, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Actor        ;slave in markarth     Actor youractor = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006F0E, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Actor        ;^^^^^    ;!!!!USE YOUR OWN ACTOR!!!            moveActorToStocks(devnum,youractor)            ;to brand the left breast with "slave"    brandexternal(devnum,youractor, 11)                ;this will brand the crotch with "slave"    brandexternal(devnum,youractor, 2)                ;this will brand the left breast with "tramp" tatoo from slavetats    brandexternalsetname("Tramp (left breast)","General")            brandexternal(devnum,youractor, 11)    ;the iron will brand the left breast    ; these combine several tats in 1 dds,    ; so you can set name to something bogus and move the iron to different places several times or something    brandexternalsetname("Slave Mark: 0_","Slaves of Tamriel")            brandexternal(devnum,youractor, 11)    brandexternalsetname("Slave Mark: _1","Slaves of Tamriel")            brandexternal(devnum,youractor, 11)        brandexternalsetname("Ownership","Slaves of Tamriel")            brandexternal(devnum,youractor, 11)        ; BATCH MODE!!    int ctmp=2    while (ctmp<20)        if(ctmp!=3 && ctmp!=8)            brandexternal(devnum,youractor, ctmp)        endif        ctmp+=1    endwhile        moveActorOut(devnum,youractor)        

copy paste this stuff into your code =================
==========================================

;[0]="SlaveF (Lnip)"    ;[1]="SlaveF (Rnip)"          ;[2]="SlaveF (Crotch)"          ;[3]="SlaveF (Butthole)"    ;[4]="SlaveF (Forehead)"        ;[5]="SlaveF (LAss)"    ;[6]="SlaveF (RAss)"    ;[7]="SlaveF (Belly)"    ;[8]="SlaveF (Cunt)"    ;[9]="SlaveF (LUnderboob)"        ;[10]="SlaveF (RUnderboob)"    ;[11]="SlaveF (LTopboob)"    ;[12]="SlaveF (RTopboob)"    ;[13]="SlaveF (LCheek)"    ;[14]="SlaveF (RCheek)"        ;[15]="SlaveF (TopBack)"    ;[16]="SlaveF (LCalf)"    ;[17]="SlaveF (RCalf)"    ;[18]="SlaveF (LThigh)"    ;[19]="SlaveF (RThigh)"                    ;[30]="SlaveM (Lnip)"    ;[31]="SlaveM (Rnip)"          ;[32]="SlaveM (Balls)"      ; doesn't work with slavetats    ;[33]="SlaveM (Butthole)"        ;[34]="SlaveM (Cock)"        ;; doesn't work with slavetats        ;[35]="SlaveM (Forehead)"    ;[36]="SlaveM (LAss)"    ;[37]="SlaveM (RAss)"    ;[38]="SlaveM (Crotch)"          ;[39]="SlaveM (LCheek)"        ;[40]="SlaveM (RCheek)"    ;[41]="SlaveM (TopBack)" function moveActorToStocks(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor)    Spell spellputintostocksSELF               if(DeviceNum==0)        ;test cell        spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000641B, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell        elseif(DeviceNum==1)        ;markarth        spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006EFD, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell    elseif(DeviceNum==2)        ;whiterun        spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002E3F, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell            endif            spellputintostocksSELF.Cast(slaveactor,slaveactor)    ;slaveactor.EvaluatePackage()        waitwhilenotactive()     endfunction function moveActorOut(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor)          Spell spellremovefromstocksSELF            if(DeviceNum==0)        ;test cell        spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000641D, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell    elseif(DeviceNum==1)            ;Markarth        spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006F03, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell    elseif(DeviceNum==2)            ;whiterun        spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002E43, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell    endif    spellremovefromstocksSELF.Cast(slaveactor,slaveactor)    ;slaveactor.EvaluatePackage()  endfunction function brandexternal(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor, int bodypositionnumber)        ;Markarth    ObjectReference stocks= Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006EF1, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As ObjectReference            Quest questbdod = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001854, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Quest        ;; alias that is linked to the STOCKS IN THE CELL (alias # in the quest) linked in xxBrandingVStocks script        ;0 -test cell    ;6 - markarth    ;19 -whiterun        ReferenceAlias slavealias    GlobalVariable    gstartdevice    if(Devicenum==0)        slavealias = questbdod.getalias(0) as ReferenceAlias        gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00005EB6, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable        ;Markarth    elseif (Devicenum==1)        slavealias = questbdod.getalias(6) as ReferenceAlias        gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006EF8, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    elseif (Devicenum==2)        slavealias = questbdod.getalias(19) as ReferenceAlias        gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000028D2, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable            endif            ;6EF8 - Markarth    ;5EB6 - testcell            ;        ;; location on on the body, see the list above    GlobalVariable gpositionnumber = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000594D, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable        gpositionnumber.setvalue(bodypositionnumber)            ;;branding device OnUpdate will pick it up    gstartdevice.setvalue(1)        waitwhilebusy()endfunctionfunction brandexternalsetname(string strname, string strsection)    Game.SetGameSettingString("sDefaultMessage", strname)    Game.SetGameSettingString("sPCControlsTextNone", strsection)    GlobalVariable goverridenames = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000594E, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable        goverridenames.setvalue(1)        endfunctionfunction clearactive()    GlobalVariable gstocksactivated= Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00007486, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable        gstocksactivated.setvalue(0)endfunctionfunction waitwhilenotactive()    Utility.wait(3)        GlobalVariable gstocksactivated= Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00007486, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable            int stocksact=gstocksactivated.getvalue() as int    while(stocksact==0)        stocksact=gstocksactivated.getvalue() as int        Utility.wait(1.0)    endwhile    gstocksactivated.setvalue(0)endfunctionfunction waitwhilebusy()    Utility.wait(3)        GlobalVariable gbusy= Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001DC0, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable                int busy=gbusy.getvalue() as int    while(busy==1)        busy=gbusy.getvalue() as int        Utility.wait(1.0)    endwhileendfunction 

To teleport BDOD with a script:

Place this in your script and call TPBDOD( reference from a cell in CK linked to your script property, adjust height relative to the floor)

objectReference function TPBDOD(objectReference targetRef, float bdodadjheight)    ObjectReference stocks    Quest xbQ=Game.GetFormFromFile(0x001854, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Quest    objectReference bdodObjRef=(xbQ as xxbQuestScript).BdodInDungeonObjRef    (bdodObjRef as xxBrandingDeviceScript).MoveBDODFromDungeonToObjRef(targetRef, bdodadjheight) ;25.0    stocks=(bdodObjRef as xxBrandingDeviceScript).BDODGetTPStocksRef();    debug.notification("stocks "+stocks)    return stocksendfunction

targetRef is an objectreference that you put in a cell in CK and link to your script, like xmarkerheading, static object, actor, etc
The function returns an objectreference to the newly spawned stocks so you can put a slave into them.

Teleport with a console:
set xxBDODTeleportToPC to 1
Don't move for a few seconds

help xxbdod will list the proper variable names

There's a counter xxbdod... something that counts how many times the bdod was teleported which you can read to detect if any other mod has teleported it and now you have to teleport it back when the player enters your cell LOL

F.A.Q.:

Q: Hey I see that your mod requires Deadly Mutilation, I really don't want Deadly Mutilation...????
A: you don't need to enable deadlymutilation.esp

Requirements:
Zaz Animation Pack 6.04+by Zaz, Xaz and others http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-02-10/
SKSE, http://skse.silverlock.org
Sexlab Framework by Ashal and others http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/
Deadly Mutilation by Lamer1000 and others http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917 <<<< you don't need to enable deadlymutilation.esp, just copy the mod into \data
SlaveTats by murfk http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/
skyuilib - for old versions only if the menu doesn't show up http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57308/
Credits:
^^^ aforementioned mods & authors ^^^
some sounds are from Player Slave Encounters by Ichabod (sound resources by Walther) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15074-player-slave-encounters-v0694-updated-23-aug-14/
Known issues:
2 male branding marks don't show up.
Player character can't get out (stuck in collision with zaz vertical stocks?)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/16/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animation Pack, SKSE, Sexlab Framework, Deadly Mutilation, SlaveTats
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

Bugs and notes:

Without Deadly Mutilation:

I didn't expect screams since the mod isn't installed, but I got a scream at the start of the zone, might have been one of my mods separately,

With Deadly Mutilation:

None of the brands/slavetats are sticking, getting "Add 1 failed" or something similar as in-game notification, tried several different brands, none worked. Adding papyrus log. Using latest slavetats, deadly mute and zaz is 6.04, haven't updated my skse in awhile, might need to update it to be sure that isn't the issue.

Slave in Stock position is off consistently, nothing that can't be fixed with Jaxonz and you probably already knew this.

If the player is the target in the machine, the player does not turn with the stocks.

If you enter the stocks as the player, and you leave the stocks, and turn on the machine with nobody in it, the player gets pulled back into the machine.

Notes: I really like how the position system can be changed, it means you could probably port the brander to any other furniture with the right calibration.

Is it possible to put YOURSELF in the machine?   I haven't tried the mod yet since I was wondering and wouldn't want to get it just to realise I can't use it myself.  lol

When I tried it on a female PC I was able to enter the stocks and turn on the machine, but the machine failed to turn the PC in the stocks, just turning the stocks, so some bugs but looks like it was intended to work.

Papyrus.0.log

post-180569-0-82606900-1426491451_thumb.jpg

Bugs and notes:

I didn't expect screams since the mod isn't installed, but I got a scream at the start of the zone, might have been one of my mods separately,

With Deadly Mutilation:

None of the brands/slavetats are sticking, getting "Add 1 failed" or something similar as in-game notification, tried several different brands, none worked. Adding papyrus log. Using latest slavetats, deadly mute and zaz is 6.04, haven't updated my skse in awhile, might need to update it to be sure that isn't the issue.

Slave in Stock position is off consistently, nothing that can't be fixed with Jaxonz and you probably already knew this.

If the player is the target in the machine, the player does not turn with the stocks.

If you enter the stocks as the player, and you leave the stocks, and turn on the machine with nobody in it, the player gets pulled back into the machine.

Notes: I really like how the position system can be changed, it means you could probably port the brander to any other furniture with the right calibration.

Is it possible to put YOURSELF in the machine?   I haven't tried the mod yet since I was wondering and wouldn't want to get it just to realise I can't use it myself.  lol

When I tried it on a female PC I was able to enter the stocks and turn on the machine, but the machine failed to turn the PC in the stocks, just turning the stocks, so some bugs but looks like it was intended to work.

So technically it should brand a PC like it would an NPC?

Bugs and notes:

With Deadly Mutilation:

i made a mistake of packing everything into a bsa :) so the SlaveTats textures couldn't be loaded. I reuploaded the file.

On my install even when the slave enters the stocks incorrectly, the first activation aligns it.

Thanks for all the bugs :)

JennyJ

You'll be able to brand yourself if I fix this stuff.

Interesting. I'm glad that DM doesn't need to be enabled, they only support CBBE body (I use 7base) and it freaks the bodies out something horrid with DM active.  Personally I think the screaming is a bit much, but I don't disagree with that level at least for a sense of realism.  

If there are two changes that I might offer;
1) Reduce the number of options in the menu to four and make the forth a "next" and go to another menu page. The Left Nipple option is off the side of my screen and I do not know if there is a cancel option (which I think there should be if there isn't) because the other half of the menu goes off the other side of my screen. I'm running at a resolution of 1600 x 1200.

2) Change the left and right nipple to left and right breast and add the brand below the nipple. Reason for this is, A) since you are going for realism on the scream, that branding would totally destroy the nipples and the brand wouldn't really be visible with the charred flesh. Most of the breast tats from slavetats (and other mods if there are any) add the tats to the top of the breast and/or just above the nipple. This would allow both the tattoo and the branding on the same breast. Also the branding almost looked like it was a sticker that had been slapped onto the nipple like a vain attempt at using a band-aid to cover the nipple. 

Nice work, now if only I could get my followers to come with me...

Interesting. I'm glad that DM doesn't need to be enabled, they only support CBBE body (I use 7base) and it freaks the bodies out something horrid with DM active.  Personally I think the screaming is a bit much, but I don't disagree with that level at least for a sense of realism.  

1) Reduce the number of options in the menu to four and make the forth a "next" and go to another menu page. The Left Nipple option is off the side of my screen and I do not know if there is a cancel option (which I think there should be if there isn't) because the other half of the menu goes off the other side of my screen. I'm running at a resolution of 1600 x 1200.

2) Change the left and right nipple to left and right breast and add the brand below the nipple. Reason for this is, A) since you are going for realism on the scream, that branding would totally destroy the nipples and the brand wouldn't really be visible with the charred flesh. B) Most of the breast tats from slavetats (and other mods if there are any) add the tats to the top of the breast and/or just above the nipple. This would allow both the tattoo and the branding on the same breast. Also the branding almost looked like it was a sticker that had been slapped onto the nipple like a vain attempt at using a band-aid to cover the nipple. 

Ok I'll add those options, but watch this... someone is going to request to change breasts back to nipples :)

were is everything located

In a test cell

When you load skyrim, at the main menu open the console and enter

coc xxbrandingtest

2) Change the left and right nipple to left and right breast and add the brand below the nipple. Reason for this is, A) since you are going for realism on the scream, that branding would totally destroy the nipples and the brand wouldn't really be visible with the charred flesh. B) Most of the breast tats from slavetats (and other mods if there are any) add the tats to the top of the breast and/or just above the nipple. This would allow both the tattoo and the branding on the same breast. Also the branding almost looked like it was a sticker that had been slapped onto the nipple like a vain attempt at using a band-aid to cover the nipple. 

Ok I'll add those options, but watch this... someone is going to request to change breasts back to nipples :)

were is everything located

In a test cell

When you load skyrim, at the main menu open the console and enter

coc xxbrandingtest

Thanks got it working but no branding shows, what group of slave tats are required to show anything ie anal etc ?

Looks very promising. I hope you include it in your vigilant of stendarr mod eventually. Then the vigilants could brand your char as punishment with this cool device. Maybe they could brand a tally sheet on you, something like: This bitchwitch tried to summon daedra xx times  :D 

This definitely has some prominence to it!

This also seems like it would be an interesting thing for some of those player-slave mods to use at some point.

My only qualms I have with it is the requirements: Slave Tats and Deadly Mutilation

What I think you should do, and again, this is just a suggestion, is to make those soft dependencies.

That way, you reduce the hard dependencies at work, and reduce the load on the user's computer.

I'm sure for the sound you use from DM you could easily implement as their own files anyway.

Other than that, keep working on it!

This also seems like it would be an interesting thing for some of those player-slave mods to use at some point.

My only qualms I have with it is the requirements: Slave Tats and Deadly Mutilation

What I think you should do, and again, this is just a suggestion, is to make those soft dependencies.

That way, you reduce the hard dependencies at work, and reduce the load on the user's computer.

I'm sure for the sound you use from DM you could easily implement as their own files anyway.

It looks like Deadly Mutiliation IS a soft dependency, I was able to run the game without it fine, you just don't get the screams when you use the machine. Making or packaging his own sounds doesn't sound that hard for him to do if he wanted, maybe the Deadly Mutilation author doesn't want to let him use those sounds, so he would have to hunt down some decent audio samples which could take some time...

As for slave tats, what behaviour did you have in mind if it was a soft dependency? The author would have to make his own body modifying code to make the branding stick and that could take a long time to make when it has the same functionality, and would likely clash, with Slavetats when both mods want to make changes to the same actor in-game. I'm not sure why anyone would want to play with this mod if it can't brand the character, maybe they don't care about the character branding so long as there is torture?

Does Slavetats even take up much for resources? 1 + N([0-16]+) mod slots, but the scripts should all be inactive during gameplay. I thought the mod made changes to skin textures when you made changes to the characters only once, so it wouldn't even need more resources when loading the actor as an asset, it would just load the texture without having to re-generate it, but I might be wrong, otherwise it would add some decent overhead at cell load time I guess.

Side note: Pretty sure someone is eventually going to ask that the brand style/shape can be modified to fit their purposes, changing "slave" to a different brand like "owned slave" or a name/initials, even a symbol/icon.

Right now the machine has one branding face which looks hard coded into the model, that would be the hardest part of adding additional faces to the machine since remodelling the machine for additional faces wouldn't be dynamic, the modeller (author) would have to make each one by hand.

Is there even a way to dynamically change a static model in programming logic, I wonder? I don't remember seeing a way to apply model selection logic in CK for armor, maybe furniture is easier?

Opinion: one little torch wouldn't make the brand hot enough

As for slave tats, what behaviour did you have in mind if it was a soft dependency? The author would have to make his own body modifying code to make the branding stick and that could take a long time to make when it has the same functionality, and would likely clash, with Slavetats when both mods want to make changes to the same actor in-game. I'm not sure why anyone would want to play with this mod if it can't brand the character, maybe they don't care about the character branding so long as there is torture?

Does Slavetats even take up much for resources? 1 + N([0-16]+) mod slots, but the scripts should all be inactive during gameplay. I thought the mod made changes to skin textures when you made changes to the characters only once, so it wouldn't even need more resources when loading the actor as an asset, it would just load the texture without having to re-generate it, but I might be wrong, otherwise it would add some decent overhead at cell load time I guess.

Well, regarding the slave tats, I was just hopping that the mod would not need that. Sure, it doesn't make sense for a branding machine to not leave a mark, but no-one said that in the ream of skyrim nothing had to make sense. And yes, it would make for another rout of torture, and that is what I'm getting at here. Making it so that the device will not apply a branding if there are no things to make a branding of would seem to suffice.

Thanks got it working but no branding shows, what group of slave tats are required to show anything ie anal etc ?

Make sure you have brandingdod.json and brandingdod folder Data\Textures\actors\character\slavetats .The group/section is called BDOD. There was a mixup in the first version where I packed everything into bsa and textures wouldn't load

Then go to Slavetats MCM and see if the slaves are getting tattoos.

Looks very promising. I hope you include it in your vigilant of stendarr mod eventually. Then the vigilants could brand your char as punishment with this cool device. Maybe they could brand a tally sheet on you, something like: This bitchwitch tried to summon daedra xx times  :D

Maybe. In the meantime check out the mod Slaves of Tamriel, your char's boobs are used as a tally sheet there. :)

It looks like Deadly Mutiliation IS a soft dependency, I was able to run the game without it fine, you just don't get the screams when you use the machine. Making or packaging his own sounds doesn't sound that hard for him to do if he wanted, maybe the Deadly Mutilation author doesn't want to let him use those sounds, so he would have to hunt down some decent audio samples which could take some time...

Side note: Pretty sure someone is eventually going to ask that the brand style/shape can be modified to fit their purposes, changing "slave" to a different brand like "owned slave" or a name/initials, even a symbol/icon.

Right now the machine has one branding face which looks hard coded into the model, that would be the hardest part of adding additional faces to the machine since remodelling the machine for additional faces wouldn't be dynamic, the modeller (author) would have to make each one by hand.

Is there even a way to dynamically change a static model in programming logic, I wonder? I don't remember seeing a way to apply model selection logic in CK for armor, maybe furniture is easier?

Opinion: one little torch wouldn't make the brand hot enough

I haven't figured out how to generate screams yet. Those sounds are most likely from a website that sells sound effects.

I don't have DM enabled, but I get the screams.

The branding iron's pattern is a box with mostly transparent texture + SLAVE. You can change SLAVE to whatever in Data\Textures\clutter\common shovel01brandpatternHOT.dds with paint and if necessary, nifskope.

Also you can change the textures in the json text files in slavetats

You can also get 12*4 = 48 marks in slavetats by changing nioverride.ini, mine won't go higher.

Certainly not making my own branding system lol!

There's a function to change worldmodels, using it will probably result in much frustration :)

You can add more torches in CK or a bigger torch, the torch is just static.

Well, regarding the slave tats, I was just hopping that the mod would not need that. Sure, it doesn't make sense for a branding machine to not leave a mark, but no-one said that in the ream of skyrim nothing had to make sense. And yes, it would make for another rout of torture, and that is what I'm getting at here. Making it so that the device will not apply a branding if there are no things to make a branding of would seem to suffice.

You can gut all the slavetats code from the script and recompile it if you want to save resources. Some guy even deleted most of the HORRIFIED stuff from the HORRIFIED female prisons :)

Also I found out that the player cannot be rotated, so now I have to rotate the whole thing around the player lol.

"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Skyrim, and by extension the entire Elder Scrolls series, is a fictional mishmash of different historical cultures and mythologies. That said, within that fictional world some things are constants of reality. Fire = hot is one of those. Skin + hot = pain is another. 

Changing gears...

Nooblet, one other thing I noticed and forgot to mention is that the male slave is actually female.   Also, I assume (lol) that the anus branding also says Slave? I couldn't read it. (From a realism standpoint would that even work...I mean, trying to take a dump through a burned anus...that just sounds horribly painful, to say nothing of the diseases you might catch...whatever, they aren't real so who cares.)

Everything works fine now with the update for the slave tats, very good mod, pity you cant play it in game.

If you have Anduniel or Vilja as companions they go into cell with you and you can brand them.

Is there a way you can then get back into normal game without reloading so brands stay on them.

Everything works fine now with the update for the slave tats, very good mod, pity you cant play it in game.

If you have Anduniel or Vilja as companions they go into cell with you and you can brand them.

Is there a way you can then get back into normal game without reloading so brands stay on them.

You mean teleporting back into the regular game?

Use "coc <target_id>" where target_id is any cell ID in the game, uesp normally shows the ID in the right info box for any zone in their database, or if you're lazy just use whiterun or whiterunorigin to escape quickly and then you can fast travel anywhere

IE: "coc whiterun"

Thanks for assistance everything works fine and get back into main game with coc whiterun etc.

Brilliant mod

Ive setup your eqipment in main game using console commands , but do not understand how to activate them to work, ive read your information as to what you have to do but do not understand it, i would be grateful if you could explain more clearly.

thanks Glenn