Working Sex mod for Fallout 3.

Hierarchiel

Hello.

I'm looking for a working/stable sex mod for fallout 3.

I've seen several post with several mods but most of them are unstable (cause the game to crash) or don't do anything at all.

I'm playing a male character and would like to have sex with male characters.

Currently I have the marts mutant mod, underground hideout, eve and one more better graphics mod.

I have the goty fallout 3 edition (all datadisks).

Thnx in advance,

I have tried them all and they all have quirks. However, for my money, AP currently beats all of the others.

Or get FNV on sale. then create a game using TTW, Tale of two Wastelands and then you can use Sexout which is way more mature and developed than AP. It will take a bit more work but in the end there won't be 2 or three basic mods that you can use like with FO3 AP.

I have tried them all and they all have quirks. However, for my money, AP currently beats all of the others.

Or get FNV on sale. then create a game using TTW, Tale of two Wastelands and then you can use Sexout which is way more mature and developed than AP. It will take a bit more work but in the end there won't be 2 or three basic mods that you can use like with FO3 AP.

Thnx all for the advice.

I actually already have fnv just didn't install it yet, as I wanted to finish fallout 3.

Gona try it later. 

As somebody who experienced skyrim and its mods, fallout 3 seems way to unstable even with just 3 mods :s

In Skyrim, I got like 50 :D

When using TTW people claim it improves their stability. If you have problems with stability there are many tools to add to the game to help. I advise you to first try just using the game itself and avoid all the extra and tools and such unless required for that mod. Install a few at a time and test. Doing this will take more time to get all those nice mods howeve rit will help you figure out if there is any issues between the mods and help you learn what you like and don't like.

Skyirm at 140+ mods. Fallout NV at as much as 160 mods. ;). The game still played. However you are correct to keep the mods list as small as possible. That is the reason I state to test a few at a time. At first I had only 20 or so mods on Skyrim. Tested this and that decided what textures pack I wanted and such then move on adding to the base requirements. When I run in to a conflict I try something else or fix it if possible. This is how I got to the high number of mods included.

Please use a mod manager .. any one just use one.

I'm currently using sexus found on LL and Quo Vagis by Belthan for my fallout 3 Quo Vagis adds a bunch of quests the sex scenes are fad to black though. If you haven't yet you should get any unofficial patches which might help with stability and fix things that might be broken.

Only problem I have had so far was with one outfit I tried to modify for the pit DLC which was the slave outfit I tried to take the mesh from the BSA and replace the body in it with my players body and then removed the texture from the top to make it more skimpy. But it caused my players arm to act all weird when wearing it whenever they drew a weapon their arm would get as long as a orangutans arm and it screwed up aiming. So I had to throw the mesh away.

The other one was with the Anchorage DLC when I finished the last mission when I tried to run to the door to start the last mission the game would crash/freeze tried it a few different times and you didn't even have to click the door just get close to it or get the crosshairs on it then tried it one last time and when I finished the quest before the last mission I just stood there circling the player looking at them for about 5 minutes then tried to leave through the door and was able to start it without a crash/freeze. Maybe I just had to wait for awhile to let the quest update or something.   

I heard that Sexus was causing some crashes with Rape Punch( I believe that was the name) Is this your experience as well. I wouldn't mind playing around with my FO3 copy and adding some of these just for the fun of it.. I can then have essentially two FO3 running. One with TTW and one with the older FO3 mods. Always a pleasure for alternate options.

@ritualclarity

If you use sexus make sure to get the updates like the deathclaw one otherwise the deathclaw animations will not be working correctly. They are going to town while the player or person they are sexing up will be standing up. There are some other updates as well.

At one time my 2 followers were sexed up by a bloat fly. Later in a dark factory I couldn't find them. I turned around and was like where the hell did you guys go? I did a back track and found in the a dark part of the factory right next to each other laying on the ground. They were twitching jerking and spazzing all over the place like something out of a horror movie and a little while later bloat fly larvae starting coming out. Had to kill them all otherwise the followers would of wasted their ammo trying to kill them all and sometimes a bloat fly larvae will not be killable like it's essential or there but not really there as they are maybe like a ghost like when you see a animal/monster or what not and can walk right through them. When I see one of those I just used the disable command to remove them.

Another cool thing about sexus and quo vagis is that if you console add monsters to one of the play rooms while the girls are there plus close and lock the doors so the girls can't get away the monsters will not set off quo vagis's defense mechanism nor will the rape option that your player has so no one gets stopped like you do when attacking the girls.

lol, hysterical, yep I have had some of those wild and crazy experiences with sexus, I usually kill the larva with a combat knife or similar bladed weapon, trying to shoot them usually does not work, although Firelance and the Alien Blaster seem to do a nice job on them too. Definitly get all the add ons and let me know if you need help sorting the load order, it can be a bit of a battle getting it just right so all the animations work properly. I have never run Rape Punch, I can actually say I have not run any SexoutNG or Sexlab stuff in quite a while, I might look into that stuff again.

Archived