Fallout: The Frontier, Premiere Trailer

If you want to see some more cool things. Check this image post :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/91473/?

Holy sh+t! This is awesome! Thanks for the link and official site! I'll check it out frecuently.

I loved the M4. I always thought FO3 and NV could have some M4 or M48 as statics/eyecandy, watching an M4 in working condition is something I thought wasnt even possible.

I didn't think half of the things my moddes make was possible. More mindblowing stuff to come... even for me.

If you want to see some more cool things. Check this image post :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/91473/?

Holy sh+t! This is awesome! Thanks for the link and official site! I'll check it out frecuently.

I loved the M4. I always thought FO3 and NV could have some M4 or M48 as statics/eyecandy, watching an M4 in working condition is something I thought wasnt even possible.

I didn't think half of the things my moddes make was possible. More mindblowing stuff to come... even for me.

18745365-mind-blown-.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like it might be released along the time that Fallout 4 is released.. or shortly afterwards.. Looks good. I also  checked up on the mod process and noticed that you are obtaining some serious textures from professionals for this mod. This will really throw this over the top combined with the story and writing that you are creating. .. epic. :D

Yes they are. If anyone has any doubt check the links for this mod on Youtube and Facebook , web site etc. There is a link somewhere where these professional resources are being obtained and .. they just blew my sock off. Now my feet are cold.. :D.

I would also like to mention the voice acting on these video representations appear to be professional or pretty dam near it. The quality is increasing each time you show a video. In the end I believe it will be on par if not above an actual release of Bethesda. Truly professionally made. Oh and those that think I might just be saying this .. check my 7000 post. I am polite but I am not going to state something just "because".. or to be nice. I have seen some of the very beginning of this project and to see how far and how good it has become is amazing.

Oh and check out the web page. See some of those names listed on it. Do a search if you don't know who they are. ;). Many are the current stars of modding community. Big names.

I am personally excited on this being released around FO4.. I am hopeful to get it as a present (I hate paying full price for a game) . Then I can have my new Fallout and play this right along side this. I better make sure I can get some serious time off work :P..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived