• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did not understand well, this mod is not finished? Why we have to do the procedure with TES5Edit? 

Hello! this thread it's alive? The procedure with TES5Edit should be done with each individual mod to add sounds? Someone can confirm that? it seems too much work. What about merged files? a merged file do not have individual .ESP!

I did not understand well, this mod is not finished? Why we have to do the procedure with TES5Edit? 

Hello! this thread it's alive? The procedure with TES5Edit should be done with each individual mod to add sounds? Someone can confirm that? it seems too much work. What about merged files? a merged file do not have individual .ESP!

Yes, you need to do it to every shoe/boot/heels that you want the sound adding to, if its multiple esp then you need to do it for each of them, if it is a merged pack then work your way through the merged esp doing it, and yes it is damn tedious.

Yes, you need to do it to every shoe/boot/heels that you want the sound adding to, if its multiple esp then you need to do it for each of them, if it is a merged pack then work your way through the merged esp doing it, and yes it is damn tedious.

I supposed  :(  Thank you for confirming it!

More specifically how does this work for a merged file? I Just need to do the procedure using only the .ESP of the merged file and all the boots inside the merged file will have sound or first I must do the procedure in each separate .ESP and then merge the files?

• 3 weeks later...

Been using this in Skyrim for about 3 years, added the SNDD set to all of Newmiller's amazing heels and have no problems- the sounds really add a lot to my game, so thanks!

Anybody know if the latest version (above) will work 'as is' in SSE, or if not, how to fix it so it does? I have an SSE high heels sound mod in SSE now but it's not nearly as good as this one, and not nearly loud enough for us girly girls who like to flounce and 'work it.'  :wub:

I'm familiar with 'resaving' esp's with the SSE CK to update them to SSE format, but don't know anything about esm's and I'm a bit apprehensive about trying since multiple esp's may need this esm as a master.

Thanks again for this mod! :heart:

Been using this in Skyrim for about 3 years, added the SSND set to all of Newmiller's amazing heels and have no problems- the sounds really add a lot to my game, so thanks!

Anybody know if the latest version (above) will work 'as is' in SSE, or if not, how to fix it so it does? I have an SSE high heels sound mod in SSE now but it's not nearly as good as this one, and not nearly loud enough for us girly girls who like to flounce and 'work it.' :wub:

I'm familiar with 'resaving' esp's with the SSE CK to update them to SSE format, but don't know anything about esm's and I'm a bit apprehensive about trying since multiple esp's may need this esm as a master.

Yes, this works 100% in SE.

Been using this in Skyrim for about 3 years, added the SSND set to all of Newmiller's amazing heels and have no problems- the sounds really add a lot to my game, so thanks!

Anybody know if the latest version (above) will work 'as is' in SSE, or if not, how to fix it so it does? I have an SSE high heels sound mod in SSE now but it's not nearly as good as this one, and not nearly loud enough for us girly girls who like to flounce and 'work it.' :wub:

Yes, this works 100% in SE.

Thank you! Installing.

• 3 months later...

good sound ~ 

sorry to ask this question more than a year late.... but....

what can I do if I can't find SNDD on the right pane of TES5edit. I'm using now 3.2.

is it possible that the mod itself failed to include sound?

I'm attaching a screenshot of my TES5Edit as I was trying to edit the boots in SAO armor by BBDrac.

Please help. Thanks.

post-199408-0-77450400-1495033258_thumb.jpg

good sound ~ 

what can I do if I can't find SNDD on the right pane of TES5edit. I'm using now 3.2.

I'm attaching a screenshot of my TES5Edit as I was trying to edit the boots in SAO armor by BBDrac.

Please help. Thanks.

Pretty sure you want to be in the armour addon section not the armour section for doing this, though I would not swear to it though. :-/

good sound ~ 

Please help. Thanks.

Pretty sure you want to be in the armour addon section not the armour section for doing this, though I would not swear to it though. :-/

Oh gawd. I feel like an idiot. Found SNDD finally but I have another problem after I pasted it. This error message came up (see attachment)post-199408-0-50772700-1495103313_thumb.jpg. Any thoughts as to why this happen and what I can do to remedy it???? Any help please.

Oh gawd. I feel like an idiot. Found SNDD finally but I have another problem after I pasted it. This error message came up (see attachment)attachicon.giferror TES5Edit..JPG. Any thoughts as to why this happen and what I can do to remedy it???? Any help please.

Right Click BBD_SA0

Click add master

Add heels sound as master.

Oh Wow!!! Thank you Lodakai. It finally worked! This is amazing.

Here is a consolidation of all advise I have read so far that eventually worked for modding idiots like me :lol: :lol: :lol: -

Idiot's Guide by Aporytia:

1. Open TESVEdit, right click and select none.

2. Check Heels Sound.esm and the esp you want to modify.

3. Right click the esp and select Add Masters.

4. Check Heels Sound.esm and click OK.

5. Expand Heels Sound.esm and expand Footstep Set.

6. Copy FormID of AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet.

7. Now expand ARMOR ADDON (not ARMOR only) branch of esp.

8. Select the high heels you want to modify. You can see the  reference tab at bottom for help. Browse to SNDD – Footstep Sound.

9. Paste the FormID to this column.

10.Repeat again with every heels.

11.Close TESVEdit and click OK with esp checked.

Idiot's Guide by Kyomujin (simple) and Lodokai:

"Another way of adding the master in TESVEdit without creating a bunch of overrides, which may interfere with any update of the    "Heels Sound.esm" you could just right click the esp you want to  modify and select "Add Masters..." in the popup select "Heels Sound.esm" and you now have the master relationship which allows you to add the footstep sound to entries in the esp of your choice."

Thank you guys for the helping hand.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Works fine for me just took alot of time to edit all my armor mods with heels in em, my only problem is i think the sound is to loud, anyone got an idea on how to lowere it abit?

dont know if its in the "Sound Descriptor/BNAM - Values" i have to tweak it or not.

Tweaking "Sound Descriptor/BNAM - Values/Static Attenuation (db)" of the Heels Sound.esm will change the volume when moving on different type of grounds. 0 is loudest, higher value will decrease sound volume.  ;)