Its happens sometimes.

Its a navmesh problem... sonetimes Atela and Aenith have difficulties to go in their tubes.

When all characters are in their tubes, you need to wait 60 secondes. You will get the next stage at this moment.

You will get the transition with no problems.

I hope version 0.9 will definitly solve that (for the temple scene, just use wait/sleep to made all actors placing)

Its happens sometimes.

Its a navmesh problem... sonetimes Atela and Aenith have difficulties to go in their tubes.

When all characters are in their tubes, you need to wait 60 secondes. You will get the next stage at this moment.

You will get the transition with no problems.

I hope version 0.9 will definitly solve that (for the temple scene, just use wait/sleep to made all actors placing)

In my game, my character and Syiblle Stentor go into the tub, Atela Freezes outside the tub(never gets in), while Aenith is stop in the middle of nowhere away from all of them(actually she is outside of a tube,never gets in(draw distance was the reason for me not seeing it)

I have only one question, is it only meant for female players?

Yes.... you can play it with a male, but things will be really obvious !

I dont know if male can be assfucked by lurkers...

Enquiries is supposed to start when you talk to Falk Firebeard, right? If so it didn't start.

Yes. Just talk to Falk about the enquiry. He will explain you the mission. The somethoing rotting quest will be completed, and enquiry will start. I made two scripts for making sure enquiry quest will start.

it happened again i talked the guy guy who does the wolf skull cave after talking through your dialog it completed the quest the npc didnt have a topic i went to the inn that someone mentioned and a female kept harrassing me to follow her i clicked ok to follow her but all she did was walk upto me telling me to follow her like when the courier walks upto you and you press tab to exit the noob comes up to talk to you to piss you off even more she wouldnt go to where ever she is supposed to

skyrim shouldnt have used couriers they are a major pain in the ass is you dont want to talk to them they just stalk you trying to give you a letter oblivion was much better you didnt get stalked to get mails

Enquiries is supposed to start when you talk to Falk Firebeard, right? If so it didn't start.

Yes. Just talk to Falk about the enquiry. He will explain you the mission. The somethoing rotting quest will be completed, and enquiry will start. I made two scripts for making sure enquiry quest will start.

Sorry. It still didn't start. I had to start it with the console. I'm supposed to find the secret basement and the letter on the floor to advance the quest line and start the Investigations quest, correct?

Also, Susana still doesn't move. Not sure what's supposed to happen there.

I go to the harbors where the Investiagtions quest points, the quest advances to Talk to Shul Tar, but Shul Tar has no dialog.

I can't seem to get any of this to advance beyond this point.

Edit: ok found the cave. I'll keep trying to progress.

Edit2: Nothin happens in the cave except for a dialog box that says the fence is locked and I hear something behind it. I can hear a lurker in the cage, but picking the lock and entering doesn nothing. There's no way to exit the cave. I tried falling into the pit, and then waiting, but got nothing.

I really want to help test this mod, but I just can't get anywhere. I guess I'll try the next version. :(

Sorry. It still didn't start. I had to start it with the console. I'm supposed to find the secret basement and the letter on the floor to advance the quest line and start the Investigations quest, correct?

I go to the harbors where the Investiagtions quest points, the quest advances to Talk to Shul Tar, but Shul Tar has no dialog.

I had this as well u can sort of bump it by w8ing till she force greets you saying you'll follow then run into her room, (not sure which 1 is hers I just ran into all of them) then going back to talk to her and u should have a new dialogue line, then just follow what she says, as u won't get a quest update.

I had this as well u can sort of bump it by w8ing till she force greets you saying you'll follow then run into her room, (not sure which 1 is hers I just ran into all of them) then going back to talk to her and u should have a new dialogue line, then just follow what she says, as u won't get a quest update.

Yeah, I've tried that too. No luck. All she does is stop me and ask me to follow her when I get close to her. She has no new dialog.

Seems she has two dialog options that start with   . . . which lead back to propositioning me, and two options for "Do you know anything about the disappearances?" Which lead tow two different  responses to that question.

post-488071-0-98287700-1427849950_thumb.jpg

Edit2: Nothin happens in the cave except for a dialog box that says the fence is locked and I hear something behind it. I can hear a lurker in the cage, but picking the lock and entering doesn nothing. There's no way to exit the cave. I tried falling into the pit, and then waiting, but got nothing.

I really want to help test this mod, but I just can't get anywhere. I guess I'll try the next version. :(

where is the cave ?

it happened again i talked the guy guy who does the wolf skull cave after talking through your dialog it completed the quest the npc didnt have a topic i went to the inn that someone mentioned and a female kept harrassing me to follow her i clicked ok to follow her but all she did was walk upto me telling me to follow her like when the courier walks upto you and you press tab to exit the noob comes up to talk to you to piss you off even more she wouldnt go to where ever she is supposed to

skyrim shouldnt have used couriers they are a major pain in the ass is you dont want to talk to them they just stalk you trying to give you a letter oblivion was much better you didnt get stalked to get mails

The courier ? I dont use courier in my mod...

Maybe my dialogue condtionnals are too restrictives...

The pqrt 1 walkthough :

- something rotting : talk tto Falk Firebeard

- The enquiry ; tqlk to anybody in Solitude or insmouth. Avoid the Virgin head Inn.

- Investiguations : go to the objective at East Empire company harbors. ShulTar will forcegreet you. Go into the Inn. Talk to NarsiRa go into the Inn cave. Find the letter. Go back in the Inn. Susana will forcegreet you. Accept to follow her. I fix the navmeshes, so Susana will bring you in her room. Here, wou will get the next stage. Talk to Susana, have sex with her. Talk To gwenaelle. Fiana will forcegreet you. Fiana told you to go near the light house. At the end of the stairs, you will get the next stage. Go at the end opf the path, where the Mara statue is : there is a trap instead of a Mara statue. Go in. Its the cave. Find the exit.

Did you restart the mod ?

Every time I tried the mod, it worked fine. For every quests.

I just have problems with the furotubs, and the rack scene in aFTD3begin, thats all...

No. You will get the investiguation quest by talking to Zarok Allen, and its only possible when you get enough enquiry value (30 or more).

After; the investiguation quest is launched, and the first objective tell you to go in a point on the East empire company harbor. There is a trigger wich will give you the next stage, and Shul tar.

For deblocking next susana dialogue, just go in her room. It will activate the trigger.

Can we get a non dragonborne version ?

If you can give me the ressources for building Apocrypha and Lurkers whitout Dragonborn (and all the tentacles things), It could be possible...

where is the cave ?

The hole contains a trigger. It will teleport the player into the temple; and start the captured quest. You cannot miss it : the trigger is bigger than the hole.

OK.

This is the Part 1 walkthrought. In pictures.

I use FTD 0.9 version.

FTD-WTa : you got the Something rotting quest automaticaly

FTD-WTb ; you got the first objective

FTD-WTc : Falk have a new dialogue. Use it

FTD-WTd ; Continue to speak

FTD-WTe : enquiry quest start

FTD-WTf ; Talk to people

FTD-WTg : Talk to lot of... people...

FTD-WTh ; you will get the Zarok Allen dialogue. Find him

FTD-WTi : This is Zarok Allen

FTD-WTj ; You will get the Investigaution quest automaticaly

FTD-WTk : go to the harbor

FTD-WTl ; ShulTar forcegreet you.

FTD-WTm : Go into the Inn

FTD-WTn ; Talk to NarSiRa

FTD-WTo : Find the letter

FTD-WTp ; Susana forcegreet you

FTD-WTq : Follow Susana in her room

FTD-WTr ; Talk to Gwenaelle

FTD-WTs : Talk to Fiona. I need to fix her forcegreet... but she have her dialogue

FTD-WTt ; Go to the light house.

FTD-WTu ; Find the trap to the strange cave

FTD-WTv : Find the exit

FTD-WTw ; This is the hole. You cant miss it. In this, there is a trigger for the part2.

The only problem I got in this part is Fiana Forcegreet.

post-484102-0-44154000-1427875557_thumb.png

post-484102-0-70174200-1427875561_thumb.png

post-484102-0-23900200-1427875566_thumb.png

post-484102-0-85830300-1427875570_thumb.png

post-484102-0-32015400-1427875575_thumb.png

post-484102-0-08304100-1427875579_thumb.png

post-484102-0-15221200-1427875583_thumb.png

post-484102-0-25857300-1427875587_thumb.png

post-484102-0-60747400-1427875591_thumb.png

post-484102-0-78960800-1427875595_thumb.png

post-484102-0-10523400-1427875801_thumb.png

post-484102-0-33027200-1427875804_thumb.png

post-484102-0-94542700-1427875805_thumb.png

post-484102-0-63511600-1427875809_thumb.png

post-484102-0-30257500-1427875813_thumb.png

post-484102-0-71612500-1427875818_thumb.png

post-484102-0-06756700-1427875825_thumb.png

post-484102-0-81046800-1427875827_thumb.png

post-484102-0-31099400-1427875830_thumb.png

post-484102-0-52171800-1427875832_thumb.png

post-484102-0-66648500-1427876004_thumb.png

post-484102-0-77090100-1427876007_thumb.png

post-484102-0-42370800-1427876012_thumb.png

The pqrt 1 walkthough :

- The enquiry ; tqlk to anybody in Solitude or insmouth. Avoid the Virgin head Inn.

- Investiguations : go to the objective at East Empire company harbors. ShulTar will forcegreet you. Go into the Inn. Talk to NarsiRa go into the Inn cave. Find the letter. Go back in the Inn. Susana will forcegreet you. Accept to follow her. I fix the navmeshes, so Susana will bring you in her room. Here, wou will get the next stage. Talk to Susana, have sex with her. Talk To gwenaelle. Fiana will forcegreet you. Fiana told you to go near the light house. At the end of the stairs, you will get the next stage. Go at the end opf the path, where the Mara statue is : there is a trap instead of a Mara statue. Go in. Its the cave. Find the exit.

I just have problems with the furotubs, and the rack scene in aFTD3begin, thats all...

No. You will get the investiguation quest by talking to Zarok Allen, and its only possible when you get enough enquiry value (30 or more).

After; the investiguation quest is launched, and the first objective tell you to go in a point on the East empire company harbor. There is a trigger wich will give you the next stage, and Shul tar.

For deblocking next susana dialogue, just go in her room. It will activate the trigger.

If you can give me the ressources for building Apocrypha and Lurkers whitout Dragonborn (and all the tentacles things), It could be possible...

where is the cave ?

The hole contains a trigger. It will teleport the player into the temple; and start the captured quest. You cannot miss it : the trigger is bigger than the hole.

wheres the hole ? i looked on the map and dont know which cave it is in the inns basement theres no hole but there is a arror poiting to the letter when i went to the letter read it took it the arrow stayed there

The pqrt 1 walkthough :

where is the cave ?

wheres the hole ? i looked on the map and dont know which cave it is in the inns basement theres no hole but there is a arror poiting to the letter when i went to the letter read it took it the arrow stayed there

It's where a Mara statue should be. On your left side of the city by the Light House. You gotto climb the steps up there.

So I didn't notice the previous updates, it's 0.8 now? Sounds like I missed out on lots of the progress.

At least I'd say I don't have to cheat as much to get things along, so well done.

However, I have to cheat a bit because I don't get the other quest after my char. talked to Falk Firebeard. When I cheat the other quest, nobody talk about going to the harbor (except for Falk who did in the intro quest) While I was there, I keep getting pop ups about how there are strange sounds, I also find you made 2 copies of Panteia Ateia (whatever her name is, she's a teacher in the bard's college) whatever you want her to do, doesn't seem like working because she was walking side by side with the other copy of herself.

For the last 2 tries, my game keep crashing whenever I go to Innsmouth. When i enter Virgin Head, a lurker start killing people so I console kill it, not sure why it's killing people there. Nobody there talk about the harbor, but I got 2 options for "Hi. Did you know anything about the dissappearances" 1 of them gave the typical "I don't know" the other "It will bring bad events" and "Another slut to get bathed" So I left, ask some other people outside, nobody knows anything, then Susana keep force greeting my char & that makes the pop up about women getting sacrificed appear. But Susana won't stop force greeting so I have to cheat again, I don't get any options to ask about the letter either so that's the other reason to cheat. So out of randomness, I set the stage to 200 & that sends me to Arthrak & that's where the mod ends. Arthrak still won't approach my char. So my char. talk to him, he put her on the thing & the rack, Fiana walks in & that's it. Arthrak keep saying "Follow me now" but nothing happened, I can't move because it's supposed to be a scene or something. I really want to know how to cheat out off cutscenes like this, enableplayercontrols isn't working.

EDIT

I cheat once more, I set the Facing the truth to 100 to get pass Arthrak, reappeared at the place where Lurkers are from (I know it's Apocrypha) The other NPCs won't get raped by the furo tub, it took my char. a very long time before the rape starts. Since the other NPCs aren't going to be raped by the tub, I set the stage to 100 once more.

My char. awoke, Camoran said the little lurker is my char's child. I don't get any other dialogue options but to reject Camoran. She said my char. will be used soon but nothing happened. My char. got poofed to her child lurker & can't move for a short period of time & then she's able to move freely again (well, I can't get into first person mode for some reason). My char. can't sleep in her home because the game said she's trespassing, then she got bounties for some reason.

Also, not sure if it's because of Sexlab Dialogues, but Camoran keep referring my char. as her slave.

OK.

This is the Part 1 walkthrought. In pictures.

I use FTD 0.9 version.

FTD-WTa : you got the Something rotting quest automaticaly

FTD-WTb ; you got the first objective

FTD-WTc : Falk have a new dialogue. Use it

FTD-WTd ; Continue to speak

FTD-WTe : enquiry quest start

FTD-WTf ; Talk to people

FTD-WTg : Talk to lot of... people...

FTD-WTh ; you will get the Zarok Allen dialogue. Find him

FTD-WTi : This is Zarok Allen

FTD-WTj ; You will get the Investigaution quest automaticaly

FTD-WTk : go to the harbor

FTD-WTl ; ShulTar forcegreet you.

FTD-WTm : Go into the Inn

FTD-WTn ; Talk to NarSiRa

FTD-WTo : Find the letter

FTD-WTp ; Susana forcegreet you

FTD-WTq : Follow Susana in her room

FTD-WTr ; Talk to Gwenaelle

FTD-WTs : Talk to Fiona. I need to fix her forcegreet... but she have her dialogue

FTD-WTt ; Go to the light house.

FTD-WTu ; Find the trap to the strange cave

FTD-WTv : Find the exit

FTD-WTw ; This is the hole. You cant miss it. In this, there is a trigger for the part2.

The only problem I got in this part is Fiana Forcegreet.

Thx pal! This is what I need!

So I didn't notice the previous updates, it's 0.8 now? Sounds like I missed out on lots of the progress.

At least I'd say I don't have to cheat as much to get things along, so well done.

However, I have to cheat a bit because I don't get the other quest after my char. talked to Falk Firebeard. When I cheat the other quest, nobody talk about going to the harbor (except for Falk who did in the intro quest) While I was there, I keep getting pop ups about how there are strange sounds, I also find you made 2 copies of Panteia Ateia (whatever her name is, she's a teacher in the bard's college) whatever you want her to do, doesn't seem like working because she was walking side by side with the other copy of herself.

For the last 2 tries, my game keep crashing whenever I go to Innsmouth. When i enter Virgin Head, a lurker start killing people so I console kill it, not sure why it's killing people there. Nobody there talk about the harbor, but I got 2 options for "Hi. Did you know anything about the dissappearances" 1 of them gave the typical "I don't know" the other "It will bring bad events" and "Another slut to get bathed" So I left, ask some other people outside, nobody knows anything, then Susana keep force greeting my char & that makes the pop up about women getting sacrificed appear. But Susana won't stop force greeting so I have to cheat again, I don't get any options to ask about the letter either so that's the other reason to cheat. So out of randomness, I set the stage to 200 & that sends me to Arthrak & that's where the mod ends. Arthrak still won't approach my char. So my char. talk to him, he put her on the thing & the rack, Fiana walks in & that's it. Arthrak keep saying "Follow me now" but nothing happened, I can't move because it's supposed to be a scene or something. I really want to know how to cheat out off cutscenes like this, enableplayercontrols isn't working.

EDIT

I cheat once more, I set the Facing the truth to 100 to get pass Arthrak, reappeared at the place where Lurkers are from (I know it's Apocrypha) The other NPCs won't get raped by the furo tub, it took my char. a very long time before the rape starts. Since the other NPCs aren't going to be raped by the tub, I set the stage to 100 once more.

My char. awoke, Camoran said the little lurker is my char's child. I don't get any other dialogue options but to reject Camoran. She said my char. will be used soon but nothing happened. My char. got poofed to her child lurker & can't move for a short period of time & then she's able to move freely again (well, I can't get into first person mode for some reason). My char. can't sleep in her home because the game said she's trespassing, then she got bounties for some reason.

Also, not sure if it's because of Sexlab Dialogues, but Camoran keep referring my char. as her slave.

What the hell ???

I just made the Walkthough this morning before going to work !

- The lurker is peaceful towrds player and cult members (yeah, all NPC in the Inn are involved in the cult)...4-

- The lurker is in the basementm, blocked by furnitures. Navmeshes was made to made him blocked.

- Pantea Atia ??? Ok, i will check that.

- During the enquiry quest, avoid the Virgin Head Inn.

- Artharak scenes and packages works. Player cruxifiction included. Sone times Arhtarak is a little slow to move, but he moves.

- I know for the furotubs... sometimes its work well, sometimes not... Atela and Aenith more precisely. I need to think How I can fix thaht (maybe a script on the player furotube, will recoghniwe the player use it and force setstages)

- Not normal. You supposed to be teleported in the cell, and you get back controls.

- I dont use SexLabdialogues.

Ok.

Part 2 Walktrough.

FTS-WT2a : you're teleported into a cell.

FTS-WT2b : Atharak forcegreet you

FTS-WT2c : Examination

FTS-WT2d : Meeting Fiana again

FTS-WT2e : Athrarak forcegreet you again

FTS-WT2f : Athrarak find a nice place for you.

FTS-WT2g : Another view

FTS-WT2h : Welcome in your dream.

FTS-WT2i : Lurker sex party

FTS-WT2j : Time for a bath

FTS-WT2k : Awaking in a bed

FTS-WT2l : Meet your child

FTS-WT2m : Makara Camoran forcegreet tyou

FTS-WT2n : Mankara teleported you in the cell, and forcegreet you again.

FTS-WT2o : Atia is not mad

FTS-WT2p : Try to talk to Lurka

FTS-WT2q : Lurka will teach you a lesson

FTS-WT2r : Atia will give you a trick

FTS-WT2s : End of Part 2

post-484102-0-69404700-1427888941_thumb.png

post-484102-0-38379900-1427888945_thumb.png

post-484102-0-27139900-1427888949_thumb.png

post-484102-0-97318800-1427888952_thumb.png

post-484102-0-61219700-1427888956_thumb.png

post-484102-0-37397200-1427888960_thumb.png

post-484102-0-95308800-1427888963_thumb.png

post-484102-0-09189500-1427888967_thumb.png

post-484102-0-04424500-1427888971_thumb.png

post-484102-0-95022800-1427888974_thumb.png

post-484102-0-04484600-1427889260_thumb.png

post-484102-0-52705900-1427889264_thumb.png

post-484102-0-96180600-1427889273_thumb.png

post-484102-0-22870800-1427889277_thumb.png

post-484102-0-93273800-1427889280_thumb.png

post-484102-0-74554000-1427889284_thumb.png

post-484102-0-57725100-1427889288_thumb.png

- The lurker is peaceful towrds player and cult members (yeah, all NPC in the Inn are involved in the cult)...4-

- Artharak scenes and packages works. Player cruxifiction included. Sone times Arhtarak is a little slow to move, but he moves.

- Not normal. You supposed to be teleported in the cell, and you get back controls.

- I dont use SexLabdialogues.

-Hmm... when I think about it, maybe it's because the Unofficial Patches? I noticed that the dudes from the Red Wave (That ship at Solitude Harbor) will start wandering out of their ships. I saw 1 dude from Red Wave was drinking at the table, maybe it's because that lurker wants to kill him & that makes the rest of the NPCs in the inn attack the lurker?

-y'know, when an NPC wouldn't move for longer than 5 minutes, that's giving me a concern. I knew Fiana supposed to talk to Anthrak because I tfc & zoom out to see the entire cell. So my char. was supposed to go to the cross? I don't know because he only released my char. from the rack & keep saying "Follow me"

-Maybe I should've been clearer, my char. didn't get teleport to the cell at the temple, she was teleported to the Camoran house (the girl Camoran house) & stays there. I thought the tiny lurker was going to rape her because right after the girl Camoran force greet, my char. was poofed (or maybe I should say "pulled by") the little lurker.

Speaking of teleporting, the door of the big house in Innsmouth, (can't remember the name) it's somethingsomething Residence. When my char. enters the house, she reappear on the bed & she can't get out off that house because that door leads to nowhere.

-So I guess that's Sexlab Dialogue, I'll disable it the next time, then.

2nd run, trying to follow the walkthrough, still need to cheat.

Can't get "Investiguations" to begin unless I cheat.

Didn't get to talk to Allen because the pop up saying my char. found out the women were kidnapped & sacrificed & the quest finishes itself.

(I really need to get paid for this :P) Susana keep force greeting with "Follow me, I'm not expensive". I went to 1 of the rooms in the inn, "moveto player" her & she wouldn't talk at all. So I start setting the quest stage by 1 (aka. setstage aftdinvestiguate to 100, 101 etc. etc.) all the way up to 180

Gwenelle got nothing to say so I setstage all the way to 181 to 199 & still nothing.

COC to the cave because I crashed

Fell into the hole & just stuck there, so I COC to 200

I'm giving a second chance to Artharak, it's been 15 minutes & my char. is still in the staring contest with him. Actually I can't properly timed this because your mod also disable A Matter Of Time UI. But I waited for 5 minutes, watch tv, came back & find the screen is spinning in panoramic view.

I think I'm done for the day, it's getting late & I can't believe I spend the entire day on Maria Eden & your mod :lol:

As for the house I was talking about, it's Archab Residence.