After I complete "Something rotting in Solitude.." am I supposed to get a new quest? If so, I didn't get one. Though I managed to start what I believe to be the next quest (investigations) with console commands. 

Edit: Met an argonian named Shultar, after talking to him I am supposed to follow him but he does not move from his spot. 

I know... I fixed that in 0.5, and i get again this problem in 0.6. Maybe i will need to rewrite this quest (not a big deal)

Now, I'm writing the releasing quest (player will get back gear, and set as a servant). Yes, i begin too to write the madness quest.

When they will be done and checked, i will begin the city enslavement quests.

Well for now I'm able to advance the quests by using console commands. Managed to skip the Shultar part. Will let you know if I find more bugs.

I have version 0.6 btw. Just so you know ;)

Edit: Same problem with susana apparantly. I'm supposed to follow her, but she does not move. 

Edit2: I'm really sorry to say this and please don't take this the wrong way but.. this is a real mess, it's one game breaking bug after another I'm afraid :(

is it supposed to be completed when you talk to the guy who says about wolf skull cave after i talk to him the first time the quest goes greyed out like i completed it i went to talk to the people in the quest names like the court wizard and the old guy but no topics from them also theres a freindly lurker hiding in the bushes at the docks just stood in them not doing any thing

Well for now I'm able to advance the quests by using console commands. Managed to skip the Shultar part. Will let you know if I find more bugs.

I have version 0.6 btw. Just so you know ;)

Edit: Same problem with susana apparantly. I'm supposed to follow her, but she does not move. 

Edit2: I'm really sorry to say this and please don't take this the wrong way but.. this is a real mess, it's one game breaking bug after another I'm afraid :(

Just go in her room. There is a trigger...

Yeah... i got problems with travel packages... ShulTar, Susana, Mankara, Artharak... i dont understand why.

There will be a long way before amm bugs will be fixed, I'm afraid.

is it supposed to be completed when you talk to the guy who says about wolf skull cave after i talk to him the first time the quest goes greyed out like i completed it i went to talk to the people in the quest names like the court wizard and the old guy but no topics from them also theres a freindly lurker hiding in the bushes at the docks just stood in them not doing any thing

No, there is no link with Wolfcave quest.

Its just a fucking scrip bug...

I cant even post a bug report theres just so many of them...look you need to fix each stage before moving onto the next or your going to find this mod impossible to fix

bugs in skyrim compile ontop of each other and if you rush it to the end and try and fix it then your going to find it breaking other things instead

Slow down the new content for your own sake until everything before is more stable

Yes, I see that...

Controls must be disabled at the beginning of this quest (no controls on your dream; its more logical after all...).

I will made fixes for version 0.8.

Others problems I see during my test :

- Investiguate quest : objectives sucks... i need to rework them. Fixed.

- Investiguate : no susana sex. Fixed.

- Investiguate : ShulTar don;t want to travel... Argh ! This argonian never want to move !

- Slaves packages and keywords problems. Fixed.

- Whore and cult dialogues conditionnals problems. Fixed.

- a missing stair in the harbor. Fixed.

- Two misplaced stairs in the docks. Fixed.

- NPC need packages...

- Gwenqelle packages : Fixed.

- Sybille Stentor quests problems. I will replace her By Fiana the dirty.

- The dream quest : players controls must be disable before the sex scene ! I will disable it at stage 0. Fixed.

- Dream quest : furo tubs. Wait time set to 60 seconds instead of 30 seconds. Fixed.

- End Quest : Mankara dialogues conditionnals. Fixed.

- End Quest : Mankara Camoran need a new Forcegreet package. Fixed.

- Atia dialogue conditionnal. Fixed.

- End Quest : setstage 200 error fixed. its setstage 120 now. Fixed.

- Sacrificed follower is recognized by script (poor Elwyn !), but not dismissed or teleported...

- aFTD3Begin stage; no quest title. Fixed.

Enquiry quest doesn't start. Had to use console. Everyone had the dialog option of (tell about cult but no words come out) after starting the enquiry quest. Two lurkers in Innsmouth: one by harbormaster and one by inn. Pretty sure they're not supposed to be there yet. Susana doesn't go anywhere. The only way I could seem to advance anything without the console, was to go down in the hidden basement in the inn, and the only reason I thought to look for it was the hidden basement in Riverwood. That starts the Investigations quest, but shul tar has no quest advancing dialog.

I tried advancing the investigations quest (it was at 50 at the time) up to stage 70, but it didn't seem to do anything. I also got "The man is in the cave" quest stage, but no quest marker indicating where the cave was.

The big ship at the docks has basically no hull looking from the inside out. I jumped down into the water and swam out from inside the stern house.

I sort of gave up after that. Not sure what I needed to do at that point to advance anything with the console.

Enquiry quest doesn't start. Had to use console. Everyone had the dialog option of (tell about cult but no words come out) after starting the enquiry quest. Two lurkers in Innsmouth: one by harbormaster and one by inn. Pretty sure they're not supposed to be there yet. Susana doesn't go anywhere. The only way I could seem to advance anything without the console, was to go down in the hidden basement in the inn, and the only reason I thought to look for it was the hidden basement in Riverwood. That starts the Investigations quest, but shul tar has no quest advancing dialog.

I tried advancing the investigations quest (it was at 50 at the time) up to stage 70, but it didn't seem to do anything. I also got "The man is in the cave" quest stage, but no quest marker indicating where the cave was.

The big ship at the docks has basically no hull looking from the inside out. I jumped down into the water and swam out from inside the stern house.

I sort of gave up after that. Not sure what I needed to do at that point to advance anything with the console.

- When I tried with version 0.7, enquiry was launched fine. I made a second script for be sure to launch this quest.

- The lurkers are here for testing their hostility toward NPC... It was a big problem, but now its fixed.

- Susana walk.... very slowly...

- ShulTar is not in the Inn basement... but he let a note... I will change ShulTar dialogues to made it giving a clue to the player (Inn, cave Inn), but he will not move. In fact, I never suceed to made this asshole moving...

- No marker for the cave. Right. People need to think...

- I dont already fix the big ship...

- I need to fix the Inn cave floor

How come the male Argonins have female Argonian voices?

Because I made them by using female argonians first...

Problem noted !

New update.

Se the changelog for the modified things.

Thx for the mod pal, but somehow after tried with 0.7 & 0.8 version the enquiry quest didn't automatically start again, and I wondering why there is wasn't any dialogue available to select other than "Have you heard the rumors?", even I have talked to the innkeeper they didn't have other dialogue to show up and I can't continue the quest, or there's one person I should talk to so I can start the Enquiry quest?

New update.

Thx for the mod pal, but somehow after tried with 0.7 & 0.8 version the enquiry quest didn't automatically start again, and I wondering why there is wasn't any dialogue available to select other than "Have you heard the rumors?", even I have talked to the innkeeper they didn't have other dialogue to show up and I can't continue the quest, or there's one person I should talk to so I can start the Enquiry quest?

I dont understand. I made a try this afternoon.

I talk to Falk firebeard, and enquiry quest was launched.

New update.

I dont understand. I made a try this afternoon.

I talk to Falk firebeard, and enquiry quest was launched.

Perhaps a conflict with my mod, say does Milk Mod Economy or any mod that will add a new dialogue will conflict with this mod like SexlabDialogue or Sexlab Aroused?

I dont use Milk Mod economy and SexlabDialogues...

Ah I see, but all dialogue showed up right? I mean after start the Enquiry quest no dialogue other than "Have you heard the rumour about dissapearing girl?"(And there's two of them when I talk to the NPC) showed up