Finally someone who takes seriously the players from Skyrim... Delzaron, I just want to say thank you and the best of success ... I just want you to consider something, try this project does not depend on too many mods or frameworks... although not all mods work well ensure 100% effective ... are the principal reasons for failures and CTDs.
If you look Falskaar or Wyrmstooth, the largest and most successful projects in Skyrim nexus not depend absolutely nothing, yet so totally indirectly sexual mods modify it without causing problems, on the contrary make it more interesting.

Solitude, I get the impression it's a delicate area to put a mission ... has too many major missions, but understand that it is the most populous place.

It is not my intention to make comparisons, being disrespectful, ungrateful or even intrusive, but I follow the evolution of Skyrim for a long time and if there is something I know is that sometimes less is more, and a mod does not need to be sexual to be great.
Much success in this project.

In the harbor and everything is floating and doors the go no where. Went over to the big boat no door and hole in bottom of the boat talk to people and getting they hear noise and tell me talk to people in the harbor they are in the harbor what I'm I missing 

In the harbor and everything is floating and doors the go no where. Went over to the big boat no door and hole in bottom of the boat talk to people and getting they hear noise and tell me talk to people in the harbor they are in the harbor what I'm I missing 

nothing

its normal, for a lovecraftian scenario ;)

Testing version 0.3, bug report :

- still not new dialog from innkeepers, even using the console command "startquest", no new dialog appears.

- Checking the CK there are still a lot of references to the old quest names : "_FTD", instead or "aFTD1"

- Innsmouth is full of agressive lurkers, even without the quest starting

I am gonna try some CK tweaking and will be back with news :)

Next release will be when I will finish the breeding quest (and again try to set the damn lurkers unhostile !)

You could always use spawn points and have two sets of each.  Each set could have different AIs so you could make one set friendly and the other hostile and then have them activate or deactivate by parent or opposite parent.  The vanilla game does that with the Civil War quest.  Depending on who won, either Sons of Talos or Imperials will spawn.

That would save the trouble of trying to turn creatures and NPC already in the game from hostile to non hostile with a script.

I see, but the big problem is all the cult related NPC (creatures included) must be friend with the player and all Solitude Inhabitants.

Now, I have other problems : lurkers are still hostile, but the cultist rally them against the player !

Did you use factions to determine hostility?  I had that problem with a Bandit follower I made and no matter what I did other NPCs thought he was a Bandit even after that faction was removed.  I copied the vanilla Hireling quest and scripts and according to the console what I did worked.  When he was a follower the Bandit Faction would not be there.  When I dismissed him it would reappear.  But NPCs in he game always considered him a Bandit and would attack on sight.

Anyway, that is why I suggested enabling or disabling spawned references.  At QuestStage X your hostile creatures would spawn and at QuestStage Y the hostile ones would be disabled and friendly ones would be enabled spawn in their place.

I hope you get it figured out.  :)

Just tried this out, nothing works right at all. (Yes, I know it's a WIP)

So I started the quest by talking to Falk Firebeard & the quest refuse to progress. My char. talked to people & they all said "Go to harbor" so I went there, everybody went hostile so I killed everybody.

So I decided to use cheats, I cheated & I see the arrow pointed to the argonian at the pier (the name is ShulTar I think) The argonian keep force greeting my char. but there is no dialogue except the "Hi. Did you know anything about missing people?" So I cheated again. The door of the inn can't be opened so I have to cheat inside. Read the note, cheat the cave. (Actually I don't even know where to go because everybody only has the "Hi. Did you know anything about the missing people?) Fell into the hole, got to cheat the quest to start, the argonian Arthrak didn't walk to my char. so I have to cheat to talk to the argonian. The argonian can't pick up the whip because it's under the table. So I cheat the argonian to come to my char. & that's where the mod ends. The argonian use his sword to chop my char. but doesn't deal any damage. I can't cheat my char. out off the torture pole, she can't move.

I wouldn't know what happen at all if I don't cheat. Even though I know skyrim "setstage" cheat doesn't work as good as Oblivion so I don't even know what the NPCs supposed to speak.

I have a question, why is there a flying door near the ship?

Because the lurkers & everybody in Innsmouth will turn hostile upon my arrival, I don't know how it's supposed to work. Maybe decrease their aggressive?

I'd say the doors should be fixed, not all doors can be opened or because it led to nowhere.

Some misspellings here & there, I'd say it's not a big deal.

Maybe make the links between quests better, because I have to setstage & coc to places because I don't know where my char. supposed to go.

so made it to the cave nothing inside and for the life of me I cant figure out how to get out HELP!!!!

Very Alpha is Very Alpha, basically you'll need to use console commands to continue.

Couple of the major issues I ran into on the 0.4 build.

- Most quests diddn't start the next quest after finishing the previous one, I had to start all of them from console to continue

- The argonian diddn't seem to want to path to the inn, altho he did show up there after I setstaged to the next bit and talked to the innkeeper

- One of the buildings in Innsmouth diddn't have an interior and dropped me into freefall.  I think it was the Harbourmaster's House

- If there are trigger boxes in the strange cave, I couldn't make them work.  Ended up setstageing the quest ahead and it finished and teleported me, then I had to start the next quest via console

-  The AI is having a terrible time navigating the temple, ended up moving the argonian jailkeeper to my character over and over and then advancing the quest via console

Other than super alpha being super alpha, I'm liking where the mod is going so far idea wise.  Some fun little nods to the old PC game as well, like the upstairs in the Lighthouse.  :D  Looking forward to seeing it in a more finished state.

so made it to the cave nothing inside and for the life of me I cant figure out how to get out HELP!!!!

Its normal. The only thing is the cave for now are invisible lurkers... You have only one way : a small passage, with a hole to jump...

for me all the quests fired got the first quest when i started the mod everything went well till the argonian i was supposed to follow did not move waited 3 or 4 hours got bored and walked back to the inn went inside and the next part of the quest fired when i entered then I followed the clues and found the cave have been on the other side of the hole but still no way out unless you are just supposed to be teleported at that point