In the quest to entrap Erikur, there is a big problem.

For one thing there quest arrow keeps pointing to the wrong house and that is causing an infinite loop for when my character autotravels after leaving the Maive in Zarok Allen's house. My character keeps going outside and coming back inside the wrong house. I tried using the console to complete the quest but my PC still walks automatically up the stairs and back to the wrong house. I'm unable to put my PC into the pillory, she keeps walking around the outside of the houses, always entering and exiting.I have no control over here. 

Also... I only tried this quest a few house ago and have not gone through all 23 pages of this discussion... but you(or someone) need to rewrite ALL the dialogues. It is very obvious that English is not your first language and many times the chat lines are either poorly written grammatically or some vital clue is lost because it's so poorly written.

aftd3solitude2 will not activate at all. When I setstage to 0 or 10... it auto completes it with no record in my journal.

aftd3solitude1 I talk to the guard last as it asked me to, then it autocompletes (but shows I did not speak to the harbor captain) and I'm not able to talk to the high priest. Some times I do get transported to Apocrypha but with no quest stages I don't know what to do. The best I've done was manually do each stage but nothing of consequence happens if I dont get any dialouge  choices. So for me that part of the quest is broken. I've been trying to replay this part for the last 2 hours and trouble shooting.

There is an issue in aFTDCaptured (stage 90-100). I couldn't find any other way to get off the crux nailer other than just using console.

aFTD3Begin (stage 40) has a problem with Mankara Camoran. After bringing her a girl for substituion she says follow me but all she does is just changing her seat from one chair to another...

I had been waiting for 4 ingame hours but Mankara didn't show up in "I'll never be free again" quest.

I'm getting CTD's with following Maive to Fiana... She stands still. Setstaged...

BTW "Eye of the deeps" self-completed after my PC became the servant

post-57026-0-50637400-1430154427_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-50203000-1430154438_thumb.jpg

aftd3solitude2 will not activate at all. When I setstage to 0 or 10... it auto completes it with no record in my journal.

aftd3solitude1 I talk to the guard last as it asked me to, then it autocompletes (but shows I did not speak to the harbor captain) and I'm not able to talk to the high priest. Some times I do get transported to Apocrypha but with no quest stages I don't know what to do. The best I've done was manually do each stage but nothing of consequence happens if I dont get any dialouge  choices. So for me that part of the quest is broken. I've been trying to replay this part for the last 2 hours and trouble shooting.

same problem

In the quest to entrap Erikur, there is a big problem.

For one thing there quest arrow keeps pointing to the wrong house and that is causing an infinite loop for when my character autotravels after leaving the Maive in Zarok Allen's house. My character keeps going outside and coming back inside the wrong house. I tried using the console to complete the quest but my PC still walks automatically up the stairs and back to the wrong house. I'm unable to put my PC into the pillory, she keeps walking around the outside of the houses, always entering and exiting.I have no control over here.

Same for me :(  Use Zaz animation framework/ Player control center to free your PC. Putting PC intp pillory doesn't solve the problem. Maive keeps standing indoors. Nobody comes. Setstaged (aftd3Solitude1 140).  Erikur didn't show up however he raped the PC. None comes to help the PC out. Setstaged (aftd3Solitude1 180).

The last 2 stages are self-completed and new part doesn't start....(aftd3Solitude1 190-200)

Dialogue shows up after typing "setstage aftdSolitude2 0"  in console

post-57026-0-72511800-1430161785_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-77873900-1430161795_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-52781800-1430162234_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-18978600-1430162480_thumb.jpg

aFTD3Solitude2 10-20

PC gets stuck in Crux nailer again...But i managed to get through pressing WASD...

BTW , "Tide is coming: Soaking Solitude" quest doesn't appear in quest journal .... (aFTD3Solitude2)

by the way, i can't even start this quest

"I'm alive in a bed Where am I again?"

Is it all for today? :(

Urshulgie has no futher dialogue options..."setstage" has no use. She rapes the PC...  

aFTD3Solitude3 seems to be unfinished

What's next?

Anyway thanks a lot for your tremendous work. Despite those several issues this version is much more playable and less bugged :)

post-57026-0-66045100-1430164938_thumb.jpg

Urshulgie has no futher dialogue options..."setstage" has no use. She rapes the PC...What's next?

Anyway thanks a lot for your tremendous work. Despite those several issues this version is much more playable and less bugged :)

Urshulgie has no futher dialogue options..."setstage" has no use. She rapes the PC...What's next?

Ohh, wait. There is an aftd3Solitude3 part :lol:  Console command is needed

you use console to finish the aftd3solitud2 part?

Urshulgie has no dialogue option to trigger the next stage of the quest....

"setstage aFTD3Solitude2 40" the script started and we both went to get the ritual started

Yeah....

I dont know why... everything should work...

Is the ritual script bugged?  Urshulgie keeps  praying but nothing happens....

Player should be impaled by a tentacle like Miraak in dragonborn; but its not working. If you have an idea...

aFTD3Solitude2 10-20

PC gets stuck in Crux nailer again...But i managed to get through pressing WASD...

BTW , "Tide is coming: Soaking Solitude" quest doesn't appear in quest journal .... (aFTD3Solitude2)

It's due to a blanck propertie. CK dont made scritps stable.

In fact, I dont know how to fix this major problem.

you use console to finish the aftd3solitud2 part?

I had to...Seems that the ritual stage is kinda bugged

aFTD3Solitude2 10-20

See my last post on page 23

Urshulgie has no dialogue option to trigger the next stage of the quest....

"setstage aFTD3Solitude2 40" the script started and we both went to get the ritual started

Yeah....

I dont know why... everything should work...

Is the ritual script bugged?  Urshulgie keeps  praying but nothing happens....

Player should be impaled by a tentacle like Miraak in dragonborn; but its not working. If you have an idea...

aFTD3Solitude2 10-20

It's due to a blanck propertie. CK dont made scritps stable.

In fact, I dont know how to fix this major problem.

If you want I can upload the compiled scripts for everyone, but have to go through the mod again, or how to clean your save with Save

Done.

The mod will need :

- better punishment auests

- two repeatible quests to avoid the plqyer letting the Cult after the end of the core quest.

I wish to pass the hand. If somebody want to continue to develop the mod, I will be glad to give it to him.

I'm waiting Apoolchars for AFS.... and maybe I will play a little !