Pavo is actually at Left Hand Mine (I think) until you clear Kolskeggr and tell him it is safe to go home. If you want to be nasty about it, sneak past the 3 outside and just kill the ones in the mine itself. When he gets home, the ones outside kill him and the courier will bring you 100g.

Rhorlak I think only shows up on the quest... not sure but I don't remember him being there when I've raided the place for loot. He does have dialogs though and starts neutral to the player. Probably just as easy to flat out kill him, but I started asking questions first, to see who might have options.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
6 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

Hello,

It's good to see you keep up with the latest convert of SSE Fuz Ro D-oh!

Really small 'upload' for your sse conversion (Just a little proofread, optimized for vanilla Japanese font): 

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up14165.zip

Thank you again!

Thank you for keeping up with these. :smile:

• 5 months later...

Have you considered a word less response when the Dragonborn has reached a sufficiently high power level?

Something like after greeting and realizing who the Dragonborn is   "shits his/her pants and invading your personal space with the contents of his/her bowels"  It'd work for really low level non combatant NPC's. 

Perhaps M'aiq the Liar?  XD 

The commentary in this thread is priceless btw. 

31 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Have you considered a word less response when the Dragonborn has reached a sufficiently high power level?

Something like after greeting and realizing who the Dragonborn is   "shits his/her pants and invading your personal space with the contents of his/her bowels"  It'd work for really low level non combatant NPC's. 

Perhaps M'aiq the Liar?  XD 

The commentary in this thread is priceless btw. 

I haven't thought about it, but it's not a bad idea. A short-term blocking dialogue would be perfect for this. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/2/2021 at 6:05 PM, RavinBeast said:

Would It Be Possible To Add An Option To Tell Vilkas Who You Are During The Companions Questline When He Says "I've Never Heard Of This Outsider"? 

Aye. Always found that weird - especially if we've just come after killing that dragon at the watchtower.

• 1 year later...