View File

Are you the Dragonborn, slayer of Alduin, savior of the world, the most powerful mortal in existence?
And are you tired of various self-important NPCs telling you that you're worthless and weak?
Are you irritated at the simpletons who threaten you with bodily harm, when it's obvious that you can destroy them with a flick of your finger?
Do you occasionally wonder, after Unrelenting Force-ing a snarky NPC off a cliff, why nobody seems to recognize your greatness?
Well, wonder no longer, for you can now ask these sanctimonious bastards that all-important question...
Do You Know Who I Am?
Many NPCs throughout Skyrim, who previously would have tried to block your progress, totally convinced that their positions of petty power lent them some sort of protection, will respond to the question appropriately. Assuming that you are, in fact, Dragonborn.

NOTE: Just uploaded a conversion for SSE. As far as I can tell, everything is working just fine.

It requires the SSE versions of Fuz Ro D-oh, SkyUI, and SKSE 64.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604

http://skse.silverlock.org/

The deModCracy made a video too.

DESCRIPTION:

• This mod alters several NPCs (More to come! Stay tuned!) who think they're somehow better or more important than the savior of the world.
  • It adds that six-word question to their dialogs, allowing you to bypass or complete their particular sections of those quests without violence. Other NPCs have unique dialog for noticing that you're Dragonborn.
  • This does not add, nor do I plan to add, any ability for bandits or other always-hostile beings to recognize your greatness. That's something for another mod, if at all.
  • I made this mostly because I got irritated playing the College of Winterhold quest "The Staff of Magnus" and running into Estormo, who somehow believes that he can kill you, even though you just plowed through a dungeon full of undead horrors and magical monstrosities that he couldn't have begun to scratch at. Jordisslave then suggested the radiant thieves, and this mod was born.
  • I'll add in some more NPCs as I find them, or as people suggest them.
  • Don't expect anyone to recognize your awesome power if you haven't been formally recognized as Dragonborn, and don't expect anyone to stand in awe of your combat prowess if you haven't killed Alduin.
  • While playing Oblivion, after beating the main quest, I do remember getting irritated after a while with every single person in the game praising me constantly. So as of v16, I've added an MCM option to toggle the global hello/greetings lines off.

REQUIREMENTS:
Fuz-Ro-D'oh for the silent dialog lines.
Dawnguard and Dragonborn official DLC, as of v15.
SkyUI as of v16 (should work fine with SkyUI version 4 or above).

WHO IS AFFECTED:
This mod is a work in progress. It currently affects the following NPCs:

--Estormo (The Staff of Magnus)
--The Caller (Hitting the Books)
--Tolfdir (Rejoining the College)
--Calcelmo (Hard Answers) [thanks to mybrainhurts]
--Farengar (Salt for Arcadia)
--Nepos the Nose (The Forsworn Conspiracy) [thanks to The Matrix Prime]
--Degaine (Begging, and The Heart of Dibella) [thanks to BIZZY BONE]
--Aela (Take Up Arms) [thanks to thermius]
--Radiant thieves (Wilderness encounter) [thanks to jordisslave and thermius]
--Brawlers (Fight! Fight!)
--Atar (Saurnuach Mine) [thanks to Jfraser]
--Harrald (Bring It)
--Delphine (the Paarthurnax Dilemma) [thanks to jordisslave]
--Summoned Dremora (Conjuration Ritual quest)
--Malborn (Diplomatic Immunity)
--Wuunfurth (Blood on the Ice part 2)
--Taarie (Fit for a Jarl)
--Haelga (Caught Red Handed) [thanks to jordisslave]
--Enthir (Onmund's Request) [thanks to jordisslave]
--Galmar (Joining the Stormcloaks) [thanks to cheeselover22]
--Rikke (Joining the Legion) [thanks to cheeselover22]
--Rhiada (The Forsworn Conspiracy) [thanks to jfraser]
--Jarls (Thane quests) [thanks to dpgillam]
--Mogrul (Dragonborn / A New Debt)
--Isran (Dawnguard / Join the Dawnguard)
--Delphine (A Blade in the Dark)
--Sergius Turrianus (general)
--Urag gro-Shub (general)
--Calcelmo (general) [thanks to mybrainhurts]
--Valtheim Towers Guard (general) [thanks to jordisslave and thermius]
--Erikur (general) [thanks to skyrimll]
--Nazeem (general) [thanks to skyrimll and thermius]
--Maul (general) [thanks to thermius]
--Hemming (general) [thanks to waxenfigure]
--Riften jail guard (general)
--Nelkir (general) [thanks to jfraser]
--Dagny (general)
--Riften gate guard (general) [thanks to jfraser]
--Odfel (general)
--Farengar (general)
--Bolgeir Bearclaw (general)
--Bendt (general)
--East Empire Company dockmaster (general)
--Taarie (general)
--Kayd (general)
--Haelga (general) [thanks to jordisslave]
--Radiant wandering adventurers (general)
--Grelka (general)
--Lots of random people (general)
--Irileth (forcegreet)
--Urzoga (forcegreet)
--Braith (general)
--Kodlak (joining the companions)
--Neloth (the Path of Knowledge)

I am taking suggestions and requests for other asshole NPCs. Leave a comment in the support thread! :classic_smile:

POSSIBLE CONFLICTS, NOTES, CAVEATS:
Anything that alters the dialog trees for the quests mentioned above might conflict.
Things that alter the NPCs themselves (like their physical appearance) should be fine.
Note that the entries for Nepos the Nose, Riften Gate Guards, Mogrul, and the Valtheim Towers bandit edit vanilla scripts... hopefully I didn't break anything.
There is a confirmed conflict with Sexlab Solutions and Prison Overhaul.
Current list of (possible) conflicts with Solutions (according to TES5Edit, thanks to Destynova99):

• Sanuarach Mine quest
  • Brawlers
  • Toll payment at Valtheim Towers
  • Beggars (all beggars blocked, not just Degaine)
  • Riften gate guards
  • Riften jail guard
  • Radiant thieves (this conflict has been confirmed)

Note that these are not major conflicts, nothing game-breaking... just whichever mod is lower in the load order will take precedence... so if you're using this mod and Solutions together, I recommend putting Solutions lower in the list. Same goes for XPO.
Destynova99 has, out of the goodness of his heart, made a patch for this bug located here. It's for v10 and Solutions 3.1.4 only, and the patch probably won't work if either of those mods is updated beyond that point. When this mod is "finished" (for a given value of "finished") I'll try to do the same.
NB: Also included in that archive are patches for Prison Overhaul and LAL.
NB: I forgot to add those into v15. You'll need to download v14 for the patches, and overwrite with v15. Derp.
This mod is technically incompatible with Birds of Skyrim. That is, the mods will work together just fine, but after defeating Alduin, some birds may speak to the player from time to time. It's probably incompatible with any other mods that add in NPCs that are technically playable races.

Bugfix for Solutions and Prison Overhaul located here, thanks to Destynova99. The fix will still be valid until this OP says otherwise (that is, probably forever).
Note: Version 15+ now requires Dawnguard and Dragonborn. Sorry to those of you who don't have them!
Also, I forgot to add in the Solutions and Prison Overhaul patches into the archive. Use the link above for the patches.

UNINSTALLING:
Remove "Do You Know Who I Am.esp" from your data directory, and all scripts starting with "dyk" from your scripts folder. You'll also need to remove the following four scripts:
QF_dunValtheimKeepQST_000ADFE7.pex
QF_MS01_00018B4B.pex
QF_DialogueRiftenGateGuards_000E66FC.pex
DLC2_QF_DLC2TT1b_0201844E.pex

CREDITS:
--jordisslave for inspiring this mod's existence
--Estormo for being an unperceptive dick
--Everyone who made, and continues to make, suggestions for target NPCs!
--Destynova99, who located the conflicting dialogue bits and made a patch for v10 and Solutions 3.1.4 and Prison Overhaul.

TRANSLATIONS:
Russian translation: LINK (not current)
Japanese translation patch: LINK (for v20) and continued thanks to y_sengaku. :classic_smile:Older patches can be found in the support thread.
Link for v18 japanese translation for people who do not have Hearthfire (required in v19+)

Link for v21 translation for SSE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/44432-do-you-know-who-i-am/?page=13&tab=comments#comment-2141191

FAQ
A whole two people have requested permission to translate this mod, so I figure that's "frequently," because I cannot count. So I figure I might as well put up a FAQ.

Q: I'm having a problem with this mod.
A: That's not only possible, it's likely. I'm a newb to modding. Leave a comment in the support thread and I'll get back to you. I can't guarantee I can fix a problem, but I'll do my best. :classic_smile:

Q: I have a question about this or any other mod. Should I PM you?
A: No, please. Use the support thread. That's what it's there for.

Q: Your mod conflicts with <other mod>.
A: That's also highly likely. There's a good chance one of the NPC dialogue nodes I've edited is being referenced by any other dialogue-style mod. In general, for stuff like this, put whichever one you want more lower on the list.

Q: Can I suggest <feature> or <NPC>?
A: Yes please! I can't guarantee the request will get into the mod, because as I've said I'm not very good at modding, but I'll certainly consider it!

Q: Can I translate your mod?
A: Certainly! I didn't write it with any sort of translation in mind, though, and I do tend to use American English idioms and phrasing, so... good luck! Go ahead and post your translation in the support thread and I will link to it in the OP.

Q: Can I or you upload this to another site?
A: Nope. If I want it uploaded elsewhere, I'll do so. For that matter, I already did put it up on Nexus.

Changelog:
v1 - Estormo, The Caller, and Tolfdir
v2 - Added Calcelmo, Nazeem, Farengar
v3 - Added Valtheim towers guard, Calcelmo, Nepos the Nose
v4 - Added Aela, Degaine, Erikur
v5 - fixes a bug with v4, and adds radiant thieves
v6 - Added Sergius Turrianus, Urag gro-Shub, and generic dialog for brawlers
v7 - Added Harrald and Atar, and changed Urag's lines (thanks to Jfraser)
v8 - Added Maul, Hemming, Haelga, Nelkir, Dagny, Delphine, and the Riften jail guard
v9 - Added Summoned Dremora (master spell quest), Malborn, Wuunfurth, Riften gate guards, Odfel, Farengar (again)
v10 - Added Bolgeir Bearclaw, Bendt, East Empire Company dockmaster, Taarie, Kayd
v11 - Added some stuff to previous NPCs, and fixed a Malborn bug
v12 - Added wandering adventurers, Enthir, Galmar, Rikke
v12a - Fixed a missing script, added Rhiada
v13 - Added the Jarls in the Thane quests (except Riften)
v14 - Added Grelka
v15 - Added Mogrul, Isran, Delphine, and a bunch of hello/greetings dialogues.
v15a - Fixed a bug that made a hello/greetings comment visible for pets and horses.
v15b - Hopefully squashed that bug that made hello/greetings visible for pets and horses. Also, added in Silver Hand to hello/greetings.
v15b - Yep, same version number. I think I was an idiot and uploaded the wrong version last time. Here's hoping this one actually works...
v16 - Nothing much, just added an MCM option to toggle the global hello thanks for killing Alduin. Otherwise, identical to 15b.
v17 - Added Irileth and Urzoga.
v18 - Braith vs Ustengrav. Also modified the hello/greetings dialogues, hopefully fixing the Birds of Skyrim bug. Neloth and Kodlak will have some new dialogue too.
v18b - Fixed a bug where Galmar would have the Harbinger dialogue when joining the Stormcloaks if you had not become Harbinger yet.
v19 - Included tnu's condition fixes for Realistic Dialogue Overhaul compatibility, hopefully fixed Delphine/Esbern's Paarthurnax issue
v20 - Fixed a bug with Braith's line about fighting people (hopefully fixed anyway), and updated the MCM version (hasn't been done for a while).
v21 - Fixed Braith's bug (hopefully for real now), added some dialogue during Trinity Restored.

Things I have learned:

1. I got my first troll! I feel like a real modder now!
  2. How to use global variables properly
  3. How to use if/elseif/endif properly
  4. Not one single developer made their quests the same as any other developer. NOT ONE.
  5. getquestcompleted is better than getstage.
  6. A lot of vanilla quest dialog trees are just fucked up.
  7. Even when it looks like there's no chance of a mod conflict, there is still a chance of conflict.
  8. To reiterate point 6: SERIOUSLY OMGWTF!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/12/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fuz-Ro-D'oh, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, SkyUI
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Nepos the Nose might be a good one. At the end of his dialogue he asks the player "What makes you think you're leaving here alive?" Being able to tell him that its because you're the Dragonborn and having him simply give you his journal might be nice.

Supposedly, if he survives the fight in his house, Nepos is suppose to show up in the Temple of Talos and attack the Dragonborn. He's never survived the fight in his house for me, so I can't confirm. But if he was added to this mod then he WOULD survive; and if he does show up later to attack the Dragonborn, it might suggest guilt on his part for giving up to the Dragonborn without a fight. Would be a neat little addition/interpretation.

EDIT: Not sure this counts as an adult mod, though...

You can always add content for that... :ph34r:

Exactly.  :cool:

Do you know who I am?

Yes, you are the Dragonborn. I am so aroused by your feats I can hardly stand it. Let us have carnal relations right here on the ground.

(commence bow-chicka-wow-wow)

Nepos the Nose might be a good one. At the end of his dialogue he asks the player "What makes you think you're leaving here alive?" Being able to tell him that its because you're the Dragonborn and having him simply give you his journal might be nice.

Supposedly, if he survives the fight in his house, Nepos is suppose to show up in the Temple of Talos and attack the Dragonborn. He's never survived the fight in his house for me, so I can't confirm. But if he was added to this mod then he WOULD survive; and if he does show up later to attack the Dragonborn, it might suggest guilt on his part for giving up to the Dragonborn without a fight. Would be a neat little addition/interpretation.

I'm having trouble with Nepos the Nose.
Here's what it looks like:
1. Uaile stops the player at the door, checks stage 61
2. Uaile lets the player in (nepos scene) and sets stage 60
3a. Nepos talks to the player. After asking one of these:
--Why?
--Who's behind all this?
--You're a monster
3b. Sets stage to 80
4. If stage 80, player can ask "why are you telling me all this" which does nothing.
5. Quest stage 80 completes objectives 60 and 65 and 70
6. Quest stage 80 checks if the player leaves dialog (looks like every 5ms)
7. Quest stage 80 sets stage to 90
8. Quest stage 90 makes Eltrys dead and enables the guard ambush in the shrine.

Stage 82 is where Nepos and the others are made enemies of the player, but I can't find anywhere that sets that stage!
Nowhere in there can I find anything that sets Nepos or his housekeepers hostile, so I can't stop that from happening.
So I can't add Nepos until I figure this damn thing out...

Nah, Nepos never does anything like that. I always do that quest in a way that keeps the body count to a minimum: upon pickpocketing Thonar's journal after finding Nepos' note to the dead assassin, the quest jumps to the part where the guards plant the trap, leaving Nepos and his agents completely alone for the entire ordeal, and he doesn't jump me or anything.

I don't think guilt for not fighting would be in-character for Nepos, he and his Forsworn brothers seem to just be reluctant accomplices to Madanach's orders from the Silver-Bloods.

:lol:  What a great idea!

It would be nice to put Calcelmo in his place.

"You idiot! Do you even know who I am?"

"No motherfucker! Do you know who I am?!"

(Oops. This file is in the Oblivion section ...)

Not my idea, it was jordisslaves, actually. I just stole it. :)

I'm also having trouble with Calcelmo... there's a script load error for some reason, and I don't want to continue just in case I messed something up... I'll check it out again. I might need to break up that dialog option into a couple different parts... the "You idiot" and the "I'm sorry" parts are in the same topic.

I added Calcelmo not helping you during the thieves guild quest Hard Answers, it's in the next update (along with Nepos if I can figure that mess out).

I'm having trouble with Nepos the Nose.

So I can't add Nepos until I figure this damn thing out...

I found where stage 82 is being called... from a script attached to Nepos (not a dialog view or quest stage :exclamation: ) through his alias. (cue horror-movie music)

I think what I'll need to do is make a global variable, set it in the "do you know who I am" dialog, and then check it in stage 82, and if set ignore the parts that set them all as enemies.

I'm hoping it wouldn't screw stuff up... this will overwrite the vanilla script QF_MS01_00018B4B and might cause problems to anything that modifies that script. I don't know if the unofficial patches, for example, do anything with that script...?

I'm tempted to skip this for now. Sorry, Matrix.

Sounds like you've found a new cache of bottomless cans of worms xD

Radial thieves seem appropriate to me. "You wish to test yourself against ( a ) the dragonborn's thu'um! ( b ) the world eater's bane!"

edit: I said ( b ) not (B)! damnit!

Radial thieves seem appropriate to me. "You wish to test yourself against ( a ) the dragonborn's thu'um! ( b ) the world eater's bane!"

edit: I said ( b ) not ( B)! damnit!

The B) vs b ) thing has irritated me in the past too. :)

The thieves dialog with the player was jordisslave's original thought on the subject too... I will implement that, I promise, I just need to figure out if what I'm doing is going to conflict with Sexlab Solutions. I think I remember reading a post (too lazy to go look for it) that already points out a conflict with some other mod... I really don't want to overwrite Solutions thief dialogs.  ;)

p.s. Radial thieves? I know you meant radiant (at least, I think you meant radiant), but I got this picture of, like, an octopus or something trying to rob the player.  :D  :P

One of the best possible points for a dykwia line is when you're talking to Vilkas and Kodlak about joining the Companions... Vilkas says something like "I've never heard of this person" which is a perfect setup. Fucker's been living under a rock.

The problem is, the dialog between Vilkas and Kodlak isn't actually a dialog at all... it's a scene. The problem with Scenes is that it's not easy to insert player dialog into them...

To do that, I'd need to add a forcegreet to Vilkas at the appropriate point, and have him repeat his dialog line (suitably modified - i.e. "I've never heard of you"), and I'm not totally sure how to do that without breaking the scene entirely.

I'm trying to work on getting a dykwia line in there when Vilkas takes you outside to "test your arm" in the training scene.

The problem is how the quest sets up the training combat scene there... it looks easy to just slip in a line before the scene begins, but it's deceptively hard. I've tried it three different ways and none of them have worked properly.

I'm having essentially two problems doing things:

1. Designers for various quests did things in different ways, and often they did it so that adding something in is prohibitively difficult.

It's like this... if I want to add a second seat to a motorcycle, it's relatively easy enough to slap on a sidecar... but trying to add another seat between the driver and passenger in a standard 2-door car is rife with design problems. Yes, it's possible to do it, but with some cars you'd need to rebuild from the ground up to make it work.

Which leads into problem 2:

2. Bethesda doesn't have a standard for quest design, dialog construction, or really anything at all. There were multiple people doing different quests, and each one did their own thing. For example, designer A might build a small quest with ten stages and four log updates, while designer B might make the exact same quest with two stages and one log update... and the player would never notice the difference, since it's all under the hood.

I'm not knocking it... implementing a standard for that sort of thing isn't particularly difficult, but it might squash what one designer wants to do that's a little outside the box, and I'd rather have a flexible IDE than the alternative when developing software (or modding).

Main issues with the mod I'm having right now:

a. Nepos the Nose: To get him to properly accept a dykwia line and have him and his staff not be hostile, I'll probably need to add in a global flag and set it and check it in the quest stage, thereby modifying a vanilla script that may or may not be altered already by mods such as the unofficial patches.

b. Vilkas talking to Kodlak: This is a scene, and as such is structured a bit differently from standard player-to-NPC dialog. To get a dykwia line there, I'd need to add a new stage to the scene and add in a forcegreet with Vilkas where he tells you directly he hasn't heard of you, while stripping out his scene lines, and then stitch it all back together again.

c. Vilkas training you: This is more like the above mentioned motorcycle-car thing... where designer A might make it like this:

--1: Vilkas talks to player

--2: Set quest stage

--3: Quest stage says to start training

--4: Training completed

--5: Vilkas talks to player again

--6: Set quest stage

So I can add in something between 1 and 3 easy enough.

In this case, designer B was in charge, and made it like this:

--1: Vilkas talks to player and begins training

--2: Training completed and vilkas talks to player again

--3: Set quest stage

So slipping in a dykwia line in there is a bit more difficult and will require splitting the dialog into multiple topics instead of a single topic. It will also require editing another vanilla script, but this one shouldn't be a problem... overwriting something another mod does with it should work fine for the fix I have in mind.

d. Calcelmo's dialog when you first meet him (you idiot do you know who i am line) references a script that is, according to the CK, missing or broken

(I get the standard "WARNING: Unable to load fragment source from function Fragment_0 in script TIF__00060642 ;Source NOT loaded"

error... which is pretty odd considering that I can edit the source directly in the CK and it's all right there). I'm 95% certain that I can just ignore this and slip in my own dykwia line (breaking the topic into three parts, essentially), but I'm not totally, 100% convinced there's not a problem... and I'm kind of leery about trying to open up Skyrim right now, considering the state of the update/beta and the apparent bugs... I don't want to start up Skyrim only to find out I've got to redownload a couple files and then redownload and reinstall SKSE and possibly screw up everything, JUST to test out a single greeting dialog. So yeah, right now I'm making this mod through the CK and not actually testing it.

Y'all are my beta testers. :)

e. The radiant thieves that demand money from you (and associated thieves like the woman at valtheim towers) are going to be added... but I want to make sure I'm not messing up Sexlab Solutions dialogs in doing so. So it'll take some testing, and I don't want to test (see point d above).

f. Lack of sleep is making me kind of punchy. Goodnight, everyone.

Nazeem!

Can you do something about Nazeem!? :)

If you want to add some complexity, you could also check the status of other quests.... like making people grovel in Whiterun once you are a Thane or students and staff at the College of Winterhold when you become Archmage.

They would be more likely to know about that change of authority than being up to date on the progress of Dragonborn.

The thieves dialog with the player was jordisslave's original thought on the subject too... I will implement that, I promise, I just need to figure out if what I'm doing is going to conflict with Sexlab Solutions. I think I remember reading a post (too lazy to go look for it) that already points out a conflict with some other mod... I really don't want to overwrite Solutions thief dialogs.  ;)

p.s. Radial thieves? I know you meant radiant (at least, I think you meant radiant), but I got this picture of, like, an octopus or something trying to rob the player.  :D  :P

That was a sudden rush of shit to the brain on my part.

About Vilkas:

Maybe when the fight has started you can force a greet and have the dialog end trigger the end of the fight.

Alternatively; have him live under his rock. Aela could be given dialog about how unsurprising it is that you thrashed Vilkas... then sneer about keeping informed.

About the thieves:

You could argue that some people really have been living under a rock. "a dragon-what?" "So you think yelling at me will dull my dagger then?" I mean, they can't all be well informed or even care about anything other than their own little highwayman's life.

So... Yeah... the 'living-under-a-rock' factor...

Edit: I fully support giving nazeem the once over... fully...

Nazeem!

Can you do something about Nazeem!? :)

If you want to add some complexity, you could also check the status of other quests.... like making people grovel in Whiterun once you are a Thane or students and staff at the College of Winterhold when you become Archmage.

They would be more likely to know about that change of authority than being up to date on the progress of Dragonborn.

Nazeem I think just has hello dialog... but I can certainly add something specific for him. He deserves it more than most. :)

Originally I had intended to add dialog for all of the major questlines... "Oh, you're the Harbinger of the Companions? I'm so sorry, please don't claw at me" style of thing. Might still end up doing that.

That was a sudden rush of shit to the brain on my part.

About Vilkas:

Maybe when the fight has started you can force a greet and have the dialog end trigger the end of the fight.

Alternatively; have him live under his rock. Aela could be given dialog about how unsurprising it is that you thrashed Vilkas... then sneer about keeping informed.

About the thieves:

You could argue that some people really have been living under a rock. "a dragon-what?" "So you think yelling at me will dull my dagger then?" I mean, they can't all be well informed or even care about anything other than their own little highwayman's life.

So... Yeah... the 'living-under-a-rock' factor...

Edit: I fully support giving nazeem the once over... fully...

Thieves: I might end up making an addon to Solutions for things like this (though I've heard that esps as dependencies for other esps don't work so well)... I'll try it out.

Nazeem: It's settled. The fucker is going to cower.

Nazeem, Calcelmo, and Farengar are up in v2.

Funny... Nazeem already has a check to stop saying one line if you're Dragonborn... the line about advising the Jarl on political matters goes away as soon as you've retrieved the horn of jurgen windcaller. Sniveling sycophant...

Turns out I may have already uploaded a v2 with just Calcelmo in it. My connection to the site was wonky last night, and when I originally tried to upload v2 it looked like it crashed, so I just skipped it... turns out it might have worked? I dunno... everyone who downloaded v2, download it again with the new updates.

Or just wait for the next batch...  ;)

I will have to start thinking about integration with SD.

"Do you know who I am?"

NPC: "I don't care.. Now lick my boots" (enslaves player anyway).

I like it!

Do you know who I am?

Yes, I do... that's kind of the point. It's quite a coup, having a Dragonborn as a slave. Now shut up.

Do you know who I am?

Yes, you are the Dragonborn. I am so aroused by your feats I can hardly stand it. Let us have carnal relations right here on the ground.

I was thinking maybe this aspect should be in the language, a different version for the expletive-inclined "Do you know Who I Am, Motherfucker?"

It's a stretch (it's alternate MQ end I really wanted) but if you do DB and DG before MQ you really should be able to do this to Alduin. And then have him summonable. There should be a peaceful MQ end that leaves all named dragons summonable.

For really snooty NPCs you could have a few line speech listing some of the bigger achievements, and have a mic-drop animation that triggers at the end of it.

The SLSolutions is an add-on dialogue so it shouldn't conflict as long as yours is too. I get DDInteractions and another capitulation dialogue in the list with thieves, took a while to notice the SLS one at the bottom.

Do you know who I am?

I was thinking maybe this aspect should be in the language, a different version for the expletive-inclined "Do you know Who I Am, Motherfucker?"

It's a stretch (it's alternate MQ end I really wanted) but if you do DB and DG before MQ you really should be able to do this to Alduin. And then have him summonable. There should be a peaceful MQ end that leaves all named dragons summonable.

For really snooty NPCs you could have a few line speech listing some of the bigger achievements, and have a mic-drop animation that triggers at the end of it.

Ugh... I hate to maintain two identical mods at the same time (making identical changes to two different mods is sort of a hassle, not to mention possible bugfixes)...

I'll probably make a SL version of the mod when most people are satisfied (i.e. if a couple weeks pass with no bug reports or new NPC suggestions).

That's a bit beyond my abilities, but it is a good idea... I'll put it on my list to make a separate mod eventually. :)

That's the plan... maybe. Adding in dialog options isn't a problem... it's quite easy, actually... but adding in that many checks might tax my enthusiasm... I tend to obsess over things like that, so I'd want to add in checks to see if (for example):

1. If you've joined the Companions (you're the new companion? so you, what, fetch the mead?)

2. If you've joined the Companions and are Dragonborn (you're the new companion? I'd guess you're too important to just, you know, fetch the mead)

3. If you've joined the Companions and are Archmage (and all other major factions... aren't you a bard? do you sing their hounds to sleep? etcetera)

4. If you've completed Proving Honor (and other major events in the questline, including "you're the harbinger of the companions! please don't axe me any questions)

5. And so on...

That would quickly turn into a nightmare. I'm better off just forcing myself to say "this is to check if you're Dragonborn and if you've killed Alduin ONLY."

I dunno, though... I might just continue to add in stuff piecemeal (this week I'm adding in the Dark Brotherhood! Next week I'm adding in the College of Winterhold! that style of thing).

The SLSolutions is an add-on dialogue so it shouldn't conflict as long as yours is too. I get DDInteractions and another capitulation dialogue in the list with thieves, took a while to notice the SLS one at the bottom.

That's what it looks like... everything seems to be handled from unique ssv2 quests rather than editing vanilla dialog trees.

Now I'm just having trouble locating the radiant thieves...