Random "W.I.P" Thread

EvilReFlex

What are you working on now?

Ask questions, get feeback, show on what you are working!

I made in 3DS Max a World of Warcraft to Skyrim (CBBE) setup.

post-607503-0-91772400-1426186428_thumb.jpg

First test on my CBBE body:

post-607503-0-69488700-1426184548_thumb.jpg

Works with all "bodypaint" skins from WoW.  :)

post-607503-0-79386700-1426185842_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-76725300-1426188589_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-55220300-1426190360_thumb.jpg

Are you a wizard? I would have no idea how to warp the WoW UV texture to the Skyrim UV. It looks surprisingly nice, but it needs some normal maps and in-game lighting. :)

Personally, I'm still working on the next CBBE update together with ChronoTrigger77, the next BodySlide and Outfit Studio update, Unified UNP for BodySlide together with btn2k and making BodySlide export TRI files of a set's morphs for in-game usage with the next version of RaceMenu, together with Expired.

So CBBE v3.4, BodySlide v2.3 and Unified UNP "1.0" are in the works.

Are you a wizard? I would have no idea how to warp the WoW UV texture to the Skyrim UV. It looks surprisingly nice, but it needs some normal maps and in-game lighting. :)

I can try to make a heightmap with the textures and render a normalmap with it.

Personally, I'm still working on the next CBBE update together with ChronoTrigger77, the next BodySlide and Outfit Studio update, Unified UNP for BodySlide together with btn2k and making BodySlide export TRI files of a set's morphs for in-game usage with the next version of RaceMenu, together with Expired.

This sounds awesome!

I love the bodyslide armorpack from ChronoTrigger77! 

Is there a chance to get matching bras to the pantys?

I can try to make a heightmap with the textures and render a normalmap with it.

This sounds awesome!

I love the bodyslide armorpack from ChronoTrigger77! 

Is there a chance to get matching bras to the pantys?

The update is for CBBE itself, but he's still working on updating his armor pack too. For any news on that go to his mod page.

First ingame test: 

post-607503-0-58618000-1426251687_thumb.jpg

Used "SlaveTats" for the aaahm "armor" 

Here the texture file (saved as png)

post-607503-0-73241900-1426251900_thumb.png

//This thread is for all, if you have something WIP to show, show it here!

//please "pin" this topic

Edit: Another armor bodypaint.  ^_^

post-607503-0-08535100-1426266884_thumb.jpg

What are you working on now?
Ask questions, get feeback, show on what you are working!

I made in 3DS Max a World of Warcraft to Skyrim (CBBE) setup.

First test on my CBBE body:

Works with all "bodypaint" skins from WoW.  :)

2nd one down is my favorite, refined a bit more and made to go to all races that could be an awesome body texture set, I love the painted look, reminds me of morrowind and older games, I love it good work!!!

No feedback, requests or suggestions? 

Nothing specifically related to your work.  Just keep an eye out for HDT-based SOS alternatives.  Somebody was doing heavy work on this, but his entire thread seems to have gone underground.  Meanwhile, there's the "Raging Horse" mod from a while back.  As far as I have ever seen, it's the only schlong in the game that uses HDT, and the effect (although it would tend to get stuck) was very satisfying - much, much moreso than the familiar snake-underwater look of SOS's motion.  The obvious drawback is the lack of arousal variability, which is what the aforementioned SOS alternative was going to be all about.

Another project:

Seamless horsecock for females. 

Actually, I did find that SOS HDT thread I was talking about.  It's here.  The author hasn't been "active" for four months, but some people have insisted that he's still working on it behind the scenes.  I can't fault that, since it's pretty much how I operate whenever I'm deep into my latest project.

As far as female horsecocks go, I fully support anything you're willing to do on that front.  Pretty much until we have something that looks as good as that Dmitry image posted earlier in the thread, I will feel that something's missing from Skyrim.  Plus I appreciate that you're trying to keep the look natural, like an actual extension of the female body rather than something that's been affixed or transplanted.

@Dasha: looks pretty well done with the skin.  ;)

A small update: 

post-607503-0-23978400-1427323103_thumb.jpg

*black version

The mod will come soon™. 

The first version will have:

Craftable at the forge like the "equipable schlong mod".

UNP and CBBE Support.

Black and Skin Tone versions for Fair Skin, SG Textures and the Mature "beta" Textures.

Archived