sexlab sex animation with bouncing+collision breast & butt physics

dex.kum

Hi,

I really appreciate the good work you guys are keeping up. I'm trying to understand how this animation & HDT work for last 1 month but no luck. As of now the butt and bouncing and collision is working for NPC, while walking & standing, but as soon the sexlab animation is triggered, they become rigid 

I'm looking for solution, so that I can get bouncing & collision physics for breast and butt when the sexlab animation (particularly sex for any positions) is triggered.

Thanks,

D

post-700672-0-68985000-1426169135_thumb.png

post-700672-0-03055100-1426169139_thumb.png

I have HDT jiggle working for both, and to be honest, I suspect I'd prefer it if it wasn't working for many of the sexlab animations.  Mostly the boob job ones.  They have authored animations for the breasts, but since it's using HDT jiggle, and not whatever the animation has authored, even though they're moving their hands up and down, the breasts don't move, as the body is stationary.

(and not sure if it's unique on my end, but I've also noticed that occasionally the right breast seems to "invert" when the girls are moving fast.)

Archived