SexoutSubmit(Obsolete)

Guest tomm434

Guest tomm434
View File

This mod is obsolete and is no longer supported.
Check out new Unethical Deeds which has all features of this mod
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2004-unethical-deeds/

This mod or any part of this mod are not to be used in any way to earn money, even via donations, patreon and so on.

This mod does not appeal for violence or rape. Mod author is strongly against rape and supports freedom of individual to handle his\her own body.

What does it do:

Player as attacker - player can rape any humanoid NPC

Instruction
1) Set rape button in MCM menu
2) Approach any NPC
3) NPC will be restrained and will sit on the ground
4) When he is restrained push rape button once again to bring up captive menu.
For now actors will stay in this position forever. The only way to free them is to choose "untie" in captive menu.
Mod used placeatme for idle markers but it should clean up itself if:
a ) You free NPC yourself
b ) NPC dies before you freed him\her

Companions
If you use rape button on any companion - he\she\it will be stored to particular companion slot (Message: "<name> is set to companion #N"). Player can store up to 3 companions. When companion is stored and near player when you use rape button on any NPC you will see new rape option for each companion.

To unset companion from his slot:
- Use rape button on him again (Message: "<name> is unset to companion #N")
- Click on special option in MCM menu (clears all slots)

Player as victim - player can submit to enemy in combat and then walk away alive.

Who can player submit to?
-Any NPC
-Any Creature (except robots)

Instruction
In Combat look at enemy and press Hotkey button (set in in MCM). Wait for enemy to approach you and submit.
After the scene you will see "You feel that it's time to escape" message. That's when reaggro timer starts. If you hit any of the enemies during that time they will become hostile immediately.
Starting from version 1.05 you can enable "Auto Surrender" in MCM menu. When player health is less than Health Threshold (set in MCM menu) every 3 seconds scanner will look for enemies around (distance is set in MCM menu) to surrender. if enemy is found, scene will progress as usual.

After scene all enemies will get Cooldown spell (last 3 real minutes and while enemies under it you can't submit to any of them - that's done to prevent abusing and to evade infinite scenes when auto surrender is enabled).

Settings
You can switch on\off

- Will enemies have fun with companions?
- How many turns enemy will have on player and companions
- How many time passed before enemy becomes hostile again?
- What distance around player should "clam" spell work on? (Default is 6000)
- Auto surrender
- Auto surrender enemy scan distance
- Will player be robbed? (her clothes and weapons + random items + caps). Player is robbed only of non-quest items and non-scripted items. They stay in attacker's inventory although I don't know for how long.

Version >21 has new "Forced companion faction" (thanks 7KeysCurtain for suggestion). Right now scanner picks up companions only if they are set to be player eammate. NVSE without additional pluigns can't tell if NPC is just following player. There are some mods in which player followers are not set as Player teammate therefore they won't be counted towards companions. NPC in this new faction are automaticly added to companion list when scene starts (still valid check should be passed like with any NPC)

To add NPC into companion faction click on him and type:

AddToFaction xx009D46, where xx is the load order of Submit

To remove NPC from the faction click on him and type

RemoveFromFaction xx009D46, where xx is the load order of Submit

Faction will not interfere with companion behavior and will not in any way break the savegame.

FAQ

-Why create this mod? SexoutAssault and SexoutLust have these features
-True but here it's implemented differently and mod supports up to unlimited amount of companions.

-I choose enemy but I see message "Character is not valid for Sexout submit"
-To successfully hook a enemy he should be :
1)In combat
2)Not dead
3)Not player teammate
4)Not in SexoutListRestrictedActor and SexoutListBannedActor form lists
5)Not under influence of Cooldown spell
6)Not unconscious
7)Not in ghost state

-I'm stick in the middle of the scene!!
-Export debug log in MCM menu and upload it in mod thread. Debug log button is located in "Player as victim" submenu

Warnings:
-Don't save\load during the scene (it may cause glitches)
-Don't use similar feature from SexoutLust during the scene.
-I change actor values (Aggression, Assistance) during the scene and then restore them. Submit should work fine with vanilla generic enemies. use it on your own risk with enemies made by custom mods who are scripted.
For example
- Generic people from mods like "Populated wasteland" are safe to use
- Non-generic enemy from any quest mod can be dangerous to use - mod author can change NPC's values during the fight for his own purposes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mod coordination between SlaveCollection (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1448-slavecollection/) - SexoutSubmit

SlaveCollection
- Don't use "Kidnap" option on NPC who are tied up

SexoutSubmit
- Don't use "Tie up" option on NPC who are your slaves.
- Don't ever submit to your slaves
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requires NVSE 4.6 Beta 3
http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1512847-new-vegas-script-extender-nvse-v4/
DIRECT LINK - https://www.dropbox.com/s/lky1algkwmvo617/nvse_4_6-beta-3.7z?dl=0

Thanks LouiseH and NepoznatiNN for participating in betatesting!
Double thanks to LouiseH for making new dialogues.
Thanks ChancellorKremlin for making new dialogs!
Thanks dkatryl and Goubo for their mods for Skyrim!

If you plan to make translation for this mod - please notify me first. 99% I'll say yes but still you need my written permission to translate this mod or host it on other sites.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/12/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG 2.9.92, NVSE 4.6 Beta 3

Guest tomm434

Of course =p

Check out my other mod SexoutAftermath -  I was inspired by SexLabSuccubus Quest. Skyrim has many beautiful mods so why can't Fallout have it too? =)

I had a look at your mod this morning; it worked pretty well from what I could see.

It would be good if you use version numbers so we can keep track of what version

we have installed.

I noticed the raiders kept attacking Cass while she was getting fucked, they didn't

seem to attack my character though.

In one scene they raped me and ignored Cass, in a diferent scene they ignored me

and raped Cass. Most of the time it worked alright.

Guest tomm434

Ok, numbers!

Controlling enemies is the hardest thing - I stopcombat and stopcombatalarmonActor for them, set their aggression to 0, then add them to player friendly faction. I may try something new with events - stopcombat "OnCombatStart" but that's for later.

Also I just had a very strange bug - enemies approached my character and they were saying "Greeting" topic ( for powder gangsters - "You're eyeballing me?"  "I could kill you right now if I could" etc...) - what they say when you activate them (in case they are friendy). I thought I did something wrong with esp and switched back to uploaded version - issue stayed. Then I made clean save and issue dissapeared.

If anyone had this issue please report.

Any one get the glitch with the companions sometimes they dont do animations. The best one i got so far was attacked by a death claw just one bittercup stipped down and watched my other companion really liked the show so she stripped down and played with herself. With companions like that who needs enemies.

Guest tomm434

New update - player can be robbed!

Any one get the glitch with the companions sometimes they dont do animations. The best one i got so far was attacked by a death claw just one bittercup stipped down and watched my other companion really liked the show so she stripped down and played with herself. With companions like that who needs enemies.

I'll look into it. Now I don't check companions if they're valid for Sexout.

Guest tomm434
At me companions regularly masturbate if they do not have free rapist . I thought that was feature .

Well no. For now I initiate companion sex only if i find

1)Avaiable companion

2)Avaiable enemy

All of them should not be locked from Sexout. (and valid for Sexout in version 7)

And only then initiate sex.

So if companions stand and masturbating - that's bad.

For now they should either have sex or stand where they are.

Hmmm, this mod also seems to work with TTW in the FO3 part of the game, in case anyone was wondering about that

yep there's no difference where do you use it. I bet it'll work in Project Brasil (never played it!).

You're right , i had Lust installed . Removed it , made clean save and all is same . Maybe my saves are "infected" with data from previous mods .

Here is screenshot & debug :

BTW masturbation starts at 2nd turn . It is not written in debug , but i have seen in console messages something like "Willow had taken role of enemie/rapist/something" .

Guest tomm434

Thanks! I found the root of the problem in scripts. I'll move to companion masturbation once I get confirmation that system works fine. (no companions should be masturbating)

Hey Tomm, this mod would work better if you re-enable  player controls after each sex

act. The reason is that when you are surrounded by a large group of enemies they frequently

wind up standing in the middle of the next sex act when it starts, and then the Sexout camera bug

happens where your PC disappears, or even worse, falls through the map. At a minimum, enable

player controls for 3 to 5 seconds to allow her to run away a short distance from the cluster of

enemies. It would arguably make things more realistic too, since she would be trying to flee

but would just get caught again.

Fiends seem to have anger management issues; it's one thing when they hit you with a pool

cue while your having sex, but when they start throwing grenades - kashmar!

Guest tomm434

I don't disable player controls - I  just initiate next sex act as soon as old one is ended. I'll make delay when I have time.

I don't know why fiends are not calmed. Are they vanilla? Maybe if you give me their references I'll try to solve the issue.

I'm using this, which does add some unique additional npcs :

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50423/?

Vanilla fiends are hard to control too, early versions of Sex Assault

also had trouble keeping them under control. They take TOO MUCH PSYCHO!!!  ;)

Player Slave Alpha makes them all friendly, until you escape, and it

works pretty good; well that part of the mod does, anyway. It seems to

have been abandoned, with some bugs unrepaired.

Really like the idea unlimited amount of companions with this mod i just hope it will get along with SexAssault stalkers feature some day, if i set my combat rape to 0 in SexAssault settings and let this mod handle combat rape would that work and keep my stalkers without problems?