How to get rid of some unwanted status effects?

Thunder_Fox

So I've been using the pregnancy mod for sexout, and at one time got an abortion, now I have an effect called abortion trauma, is this a timed effect or a lasting one, or is there a doctor I haven't found that's already scripted to heal it?

Hi, in my situation the time heals the trauma without need anything else.

Guest Devianza

The abortion Trauma effect goes away on its own without you needing to do anything but be patient, or use the mod on the nexus that allows you sleep/wait for up to 10 game days.  The Abortion Trauma effect seems to last about 7-8 days,  so that sleep mod comes in handy.

In our world, abortion trauma would be absurd since the vast majority of women, they could get an abortion during their lunch break and go back to work a few hours later.  But in New Vegas, its more like a back alley abortion due to the doc not really having modern equipment, so the trauma effect is pretty realistic in my opinion.  I just wish Halstorm would shorten the amount of game days it takes for it to go away.  Two game days would be a bit more realistic, and less annoying.

Which abortion trauma is it, there are 3 of them depending on how far progressed the pregnancy was. Which version of Pregnancy are we talking about as I have adjusted it shorter at some stage in last 6 months.

And if people would like adjustments made they should generally ask in the plugins thread rather than in side line threads I don't always read.

Archived