Bad Dog’s WIP Log

Bad Dog

This log was started to track progress for the Sexified Skyrim Immersive Creatures mod, which is done and is over there. Discussion and support of that mod should happen there. I'm now using this thread to track my current projects.

I’ve started a project to make the Immersive Creatures mod on Nexus work SexLab-friendly using Creature Framework and SexLab Nude Creatures. This thread is to track progress and so I can talk about issues as they come up.

The mod is huge—billions of new creatures, all (I think) based on regular Skyrim creatures, some with minor modifications some very much transformed. Some actually seem to be NPC-type characters. I pretty much fritzed out just looking at it so I’m going to just plod through in order, taking the creatures as they come. First up are Swamp Trolls.

The CF/SLNC combination seems pretty powerful. What I hope to do is create two armors for each type of creature representing erect and flaccid penises. SLNC can then equip them as appropriate over the mesh/skin/armor supplied by IC. With luck, one pair of penis meshes will cover all creatures of the same class—all Swamp Trolls for example.

Another advantage of this approach is that creatures shouldn’t lose their default appearance when going into action. Like draugrs all looking the same when they bone up--I should be able to equip the bone on whatever they’re wearing (and take off their pants, if necessary).

I’ve got the first Swamp Troll working, but not quite the way I want so I’m spending a little time cleaning up the penis mesh and seeing if I can get SLNC to do its thing. I’ve got a bunch of extra bone weights in the .nif--I think that’s what they are--and it’s using the NiSkinInstance (bad) instead of the BSDismemberSkinInstance (good) or some such. This is all new to me. The current problem is to get the right body part ID into the .nif, which is why I need the dismember-honk-honk.

I’m also hoping to put bones on the skeletons when I get to them. I’m not sure how yet. Options are: Use draugr junk and texture it to look like bone; use draugr junk and make it ghostly; cut out an armbone and position it appropriately and use that. I think the third option is most realistic (hah!) but it’s also hardest to do.

More as it happens.

Success with the first set of trolls. Well, two trolls. Armored swamp trolls and mature swamp trolls are working. I wasn't able to use the same armor for both because for they turn out to have different races--the swamp troll has the vanilla troll race, and the armors are tied to races. But I just had to dup the armors and armor addons and was done. It nearly killed me getting every last ID consistent all through the different layers--skin, armor, armor addon, nif, and SLNC json file. But it's done and it works.

On to the next creature, which is something called a "werewolf king". But here are some pics of my guy in action.

tumblr_nl31hlTMRj1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl31g5OT3S1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl32e2LxJZ1rctv3mo1_540.jpg

Freakout! The werewolf king is armored and it covers the pelvis area quite thoroughly and one of them has a crown. I think I'll leave the armor on for lulz and let him strip it for action.

None of the armor has the right tags--even the crown is tagged as body armor. And it's all in one mesh. I'm sorta tempted to pull it all out and make armor its own mesh. Then the werewolf would equip body, armor, and crown separately and SLNC could pull the armor but not the crown off when putting the wolf in action. But it's a good bit more work. KISS for now and maybe come back and do that later.

I'm going with the more human-style schlong. Maybe I'll come back and put the doggie schlong on later, but I don't love it. Maybe I'll steal the mesh off the true wolves and see if I can make that work--that might look cool.

There are some wolf pups in there which I'm skipping. That would be just sick.  :angel:

download button where :D

I think he'll put one once it's finished. Good job Bad Dog, everybody here really appreciates you doing this work as much work as it is. Would help, but all the mesh stuff and animation stuff is way too much for me to learn in a short period to help you. :\

Spent way too much time on this today.

The werewolf king is done except that he refuses to put his clothes back on. All the rest of the SLNC stuff seems to be working fine, so I'm calling this my error and I'll look at it again when I'm fresh.

I skipped a bunch of dwemer stuff, some dragon priest variants (no animations) and a few more cubs. I checked a few bears and they worked for free, but what is it with the bear's balls? They're all bright blue and always have been. I'll cycle back and fix that later.

Spent probably way too much time on a few draugr. Friggin draugr all have their armor in the same nif as the body. I'm taking the easy route, making an aroused nif which has body and boner in it. I got an "Ancient Lich"--and what the hell is a lich, anyway--boned up. He came wearing a robe with no body underneath, but he's a standard draugr mesh so that wasn't a problem.

Did another "Ascended Draugr Lich" which came with a bunch of armor. I pulled his modesty apron off and gave him a flaccid peen--because that boner has to come from somewhere--and an aroused version which keeps his armor on the upper half. Regard:

tumblr_nl4qzkSPbA1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl4r0cV6Dr1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

But the thing is, the draugr all work OOTB, they just lose their armor and revert back to vanilla draugr + boner. So I skipped the rest in that sequence for now... I'll go back later after the new stuff works.

There were a few witch-this and ghost-dwemer-that all of which use human models and work with SOS, no tweaking needed.

There was a "Giant Noxious Darkstalk Spider", and I'm just going to quit saying "WTF is that" every other minute, just assume it, okay? I made the spider spike its own piece of armor and it went on fine. Should work for the rest of the spiders too:

tumblr_nl4r14vmNC1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Finally did a brown werewolf "savagewalker" which did need a peen and of the right color. By default he was neuter and turned gray for sex. He's a handsome devil:

tumblr_nl4r1ulJot1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl4r2cq0D11rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

I'll put together a package and make it available when I get a chunk of low-level creatures done. These guys are pretty high level and were a bear to test until I discovered "toggle combat AI". They kept killing me before I could get a good look at them. 

Some wolves are coming up, neutered right now... I'm hoping I can cover them all with a few colors of schlongs. More as it happens.

Morning thoughts:

That spider spike should work for all spiders... so I should make it the default and then I'll be done with spiders, if it all works. This saves work and also means I don't need a million spider entries in SLNC's MCM--though the IC guy does not seem to have loved spiders as much as goblins. I'm a little worried about breaking SLNC or something just with too many entries. I might jazz up the spider equipment... it's kinda boring right now.

SLNC has a half-dozen draugr entries and I realized this morning that they must be hair/armor variants. Maybe the best way to handle draugr is just find the SLNC variant that's closest and go with that. I can still do a few one-offs for the high-level or named draugr. 

Tracking your progress with interest, looking great so far.  Immersive Creatures was a cool mod that I never tried mostly due to the obvious lack of integration with SL, and it will be great to see Creature Framework being used to its potential beyond just MNC/SL Werewolves.

Don't forget Blaze! Sexualized Blaze is awesome. Yeah, what's the fun of running around skyrim if you can't be raped all the time?  :dodgy:

Today I did wolves in various varieties, which involved making independent wolf penis meshes in sheathed and aroused versions. Checked out some spriggans which animate fine as they are.

Then I got on to frost giants. Take a look at this bad boy:

tumblr_nl6mi7DHPB1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Unfortunately, he and his brothers don't perform. Dunno why--he's a frost giant race, but armored swamp trolls are their own race and they perform just fine. I have a question over in the SL thread about it. 

He's got a few variants with different armor. For now they will all strip down to the skin--I can cycle back on a second pass if we want more variety.

Ashal, bless his/her/its heart, already loaded the IC beasts into SexLab. That's why most of them animate. The frost giants just got left off the list. He'll put them in the next version of SL. I'm sure there are a few more missing, which I'll toss his way as I find them.

Not much done today... a red werewolf, and I spent some time on werewolf peens. Look at this:

tumblr_nl8mqeExPr1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl8mqojuKU1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl8mqyBlWb1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

The textures could be cleaned up a bit, but I like those as well as any werewolf junk I've seen. There is a mod to put animal penises on werewolves, but the sheath is set too far from the body for my taste. These are attached along the length, as an animal's is. 

Unfortunately they don't work in game. They're just stolen from the real wolves, and getting a mesh from one skeleton to work with another may be beyond my powers right now. Anyway, I just gave these werewolves the regular cocks and went on.

There's something weird with draugr. I brought up another high-level guy with this great four-horned helmet I haven't seen before and zapped him with matchmaker to see what would happen. He went into action, with a boner, keeping boots and helmet on. I have no idea how that happened. It saves work for me, though.

Next up goblins and something called Brutes.

This mod is gonna kill me, I know it is.

I met my first two goblins today. I now have nude goblin skins and goblin junk. But all the goblin meshes have no backs to their heads--they're all wearing some kind of headgear with nothing underneath. Then a goblin shows up in game with a full head and nothing on, and I have no idea where he came from. Also goblins tend to spawn in pairs and I have no idea how that works. I think this guy must have a bunch of scripts running to do extra stuff when things spawn. One of the goblin has no pants on and I'll see about giving him limp junk... another has a skirt but with one of those modesty shields skyrim uses. I don't know if I'll be able to get it off. Hey... maybe I can make it transparent. I'll see about that.

Got Giant Brutes equipped, but no sex yet--they're missing from SL.

Then I got on to the dramen. Cool creature but OMG. Lifestorock, who I guess I will stop calling "that guy", seems to have decided it's better to have nude bodies and equip armor--fine--but the armor gets equipped through some magic I haven't figured out yet. I've got his bodies equipped with flaccid and erect junk and SLNC/SL will do their things, but when IC equips clothes on them SLNC isn't taking the clothes off. Dunno why. Either SLNC can't find them, because they were equipped late, or they're tagged in a way that SLNC thinks they don't have to be taken off. BUT I can't figure out where the hell they're coming from, so I can't tell.

Anyway, current status is we have dramen who will happily play by sticking their boners out through holes in their clothes. Best I can do today. 

tumblr_nla73qM9CH1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nla74cpCmc1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nla72y2OJG1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nla73ahl1y1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Sorry about all the guy on guy action. I'll abuse a few girls for you next time, I promise.  :blush:

I'd still like to give these guys dragon peens, but given my failure with the wolf/werewolf junk, I'm not even going to try. Something to come back to later.

Thx for the kind words. I hear ya about releasing something soon, but right now I feel like there's no point... if you find a creature that's not performing properly you won't know whether it's a bug or I just haven't gotten to it yet, and neither will I. Give me a few weeks... maybe at that point I'll just want to shove something out there.

Dremora, I think, are included in MNC. If not, and if they're in here, and if SL can animate them, I'll do them.

A frustrating day today. Considering the above discussion and thinking about how to make the task manageable I've changed direction a bit.

I started with going down the NPC list and it was a good way to get started, but there are a blue million of them and many use the same skin (which is all that matters from the SLNC point of view). Instead, I've started running down the list of races. For each one, I grab the first skin I find and make that the default skin in SLNC. That means all creatures of that race will get the equipment made for that skin--which may look jarring in some cases, but it will be there and will work. When I hit the end of the list of races I can go back and tune the skins which especially need it. There's only a little more than a screenful of races, so I should be able to get through them in finite time. Also, I can get Ashal a full list of races that need to be added to SL before the next version comes out.

(I am tracking progress in a spreadsheet, BTW--but the correlation between that and what's happening in game is dicey.)

That was the theory. First race was a hell hound, no texture, all fire. Tried to adapt wolf junk to him (I think he's really a wolf) and got a CTD. I think there's something special about that effect which I don't know how to duplicate. Anyway, he burns you so fast sexytimes with him wouldn't last long, so I went on.

Then a skeleton beast race that has no NPCs at all. WTF? 

Then a riekling that has no skin armor. WTF again?

Then a fire giant race that has no NPCs. 

Maybe those were all works in progress that weren't finished, or maybe there's some magic tying things together that I don't know about, or maybe TES5Edit is failing to tell me about all the skins referencing the races, I don't know. I went on.

Next up was a draman skeleton. Cool, thought I, time to make the bone man a bone boner, I've been wanting to do that since forever. Hah. Cannot make it happen. I actually have a cool mesh... hey, I'll post it:

tumblr_nlc5ikN8hz1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

Now that's what a boner ought to look like. But I can't get it clean in game--it has the problem where bits of it zing off to infinity. That's really a thighbone and it has to be weighted to the pelvis, not the thigh. I tried copying the dismember node from another mesh, I tried attaching it the dismember node just to the pelvis, nothing worked.  I guess this really has to be loaded up in blender and weighted properly and I'm not going to do that now cuz I have no clue how. 

I wanted to have something working, so I gave him a regular boner and colored it like a bone. Enough. The one good thing about it is it attaches to the pelvis nicely:

tumblr_nlc550qY6y1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlc55bKz0y1rctv3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlc55jg7kv1rctv3mo1_540.jpg

That's it for today. Next up: more draugr and rieklings, if they're not too weird to deal with.

Archived