[Request] Dota 2 armour

mochalsonger

• 3 weeks later...

No. The character armors are on the models them self. It possible to recreate them, but a direct port is not possible.

He didn't ask for a direct transfer (I think that is what you wanted to tell, btw "port" is a synonym for "harbour", at least the last time I've checked ^^).

So, basically: yes, it would be possible to create armors based on Dota 2 models, but it would be the same shitload of work as it would be for LoL

No. The character armors are on the models them self. It possible to recreate them, but a direct port is not possible.

He didn't ask for a direct transfer (I think that is what you wanted to tell, btw "port" is a synonym for "harbour", at least the last time I've checked ^^).

So, basically: yes, it would be possible to create armors based on Dota 2 models, but it would be the same shitload of work as it would be for LoL

of course its possible, just rig the armor after "cut" the head/hands and feet.

but in same time, the result should be absolutly horrible as long the dota model is very different than the proportional skyrim skeleton, so armors can look very weird. of course its always possible to modify the armor for adapt them into skyrim proportional body, but only some dota armor can be adapted correctly without looking ugly.

as exemple :

windrunner is basically proportionned to skyrim body, but need to be remake, 2 solution at final of this

1 - she fit perfectly but look very "long legs" or something like

2 - she is not adapted but just ported as armor and probably look too big

in final, its possible, but its a pain in ass to adapt correctly this armors for skyrim. best way is to completly port the model as a player model and directly play in skyrim as the complete dota characters, but again...size can be weird , too small or too big and adapted the skeleton to the player model is possible, but some animation look probably ultra weird XD

Nah boys, what I mean is like the other guy said, that I wanted someone to make Dota 2 heroes armor for Skyrim, not to port it, just make an armour mod with armors that are looking very similar to those in DOTA. I know that there is Dragon Knight , but i was thinking about more feminine armors.

Archived