[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

On 5/5/2022 at 8:07 AM, dragongrunt said:

I my case it seems certain types of bed (most of them actually) will cause the bug to trigger. The only safe way to trigger the scene is moving outdoors away from any kind of bed (deb rolls included).

Arch-Mage Quarters seems to be unaffected. I can trigger sex scenes there as much as I want and my follower won't glitch.

Actually I haven't tried cleaning the AI from MSM.

I found a fix a long time ago, but I forgot to mention this error here.
The solution is to remove the "Sandbox" lines. I don't remember what exactly, but if you want, you can search for yourself.
The bottom line is that the AI triggers the "walk everywhere" action or something like that. And this action throws an error.
Remove everything related to the above in TES5EDIT.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 6:54 AM, Soldream said:

I found a fix a long time ago, but I forgot to mention this error here.
The solution is to remove the "Sandbox" lines. I don't remember what exactly, but if you want, you can search for yourself.
The bottom line is that the AI triggers the "walk everywhere" action or something like that. And this action throws an error.
Remove everything related to the above in TES5EDIT.

Thanks for the info.

I'll give it a try and update my post according to my experience.

• 8 months later...

Question, is it possible to edit this mod so that if there is no spouse you can get wake up scenes with your housecarl instead? And i mean regardless of them following you or not.

EDIT: Or is there a way to disable cheating completely?

Edited by reinyn
  • 8 months later...

I managed to fix the follower issue in game. I clicked on the bed that the follower was waiting next to until a sex scene triggered. They then started masturbating after finishing the scene and after that scene, they started following me again. I was really worried i'd have to start a whole new game again because of this issue.

Unfortunately, it doesn't fix all of the time. And I ended up breaking it because they went to a "follow close" package because I did a different mod's sex initiation. So I'm gonna keep trying to have the game fix itself.

Yeah it's fixed correctly now. They're using the right AI and everything. So my recommendation is to find which bed your follower is sticking next to, rest at that bed until sex triggers. Repeat if it doesn't fix it.

Edited by i0Bjhansen0