That's strange...  most walls and floors are vanilla Oblivion no Mod meshes. Only some ojects are new mod meshes.  There are new doors in the esp but they use vanilla meshes (except 2 round portals).  So you should have all walls and doors with a few yellow missing mesh signs.

-Maybe: Game installed in  C : / program files     Mods will not work right and  archive invalidate does not work.

-archive invalidate not working.  Install  SkyBSA a OBSE plugin (does the same as archive invalidate)

-Wrong load order

?  don't know what's wrong in your game.

Okay.  Well, I have GalgatBlackmail running, and have had running for some time.

To be specific, the two files I have zipped up and attached below are all I use.  I compressed the resources into a Bethesda Softworks Archive (or BSA) file, so installation and removal are a dream.  *With BSAs, the plugin and bsa filenames must match...  simplest explanation.

LoversGGBlackmail.zip

This should work.

Still doesn't work; here's where I have Oblivion installed...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion

That being said, the only thing that I should try doing now is checking my load order, because it's the only other thing I can think of.

14 minutes ago, D4rkf1re said:

Still doesn't work; here's where I have Oblivion installed...

That being said, the only thing that I should try doing now is checking my load order, because it's the only other thing I can think of.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

That's strange...  most walls and floors are vanilla Oblivion no Mod meshes. Only some ojects are new mod meshes.  There are new doors in the esp but they use vanilla meshes (except 2 round portals).  So you should have all walls and doors with a few yellow missing mesh signs.

-Maybe: Game installed in  C : / program files     Mods will not work right and  archive invalidate does not work.

-archive invalidate not working.  Install  SkyBSA a OBSE plugin (does the same as archive invalidate)

-Wrong load order

?  don't know what's wrong in your game.

Possible source of the problem...

1 hour ago, D4rkf1re said:

On 11/12/2021 at 1:34 PM, LongDukDong said:

DO NOT INSTALL IN THE C:\PROGRAM FILES, C:\PROGRAM FILES(x64), C:\PROGRAM FILES(x86) or any version thereafter.

MAKE YOUR OWN FOLDER!   Certain required required plugins will NOT work within those folders.  PERIOD!

STEAM USERS:

By default, Steam will have your installations within a C:\Program Files (x86}\Steam\SteamApps folder.  This will cause problems and prevent gameplay from proceeding.  However, the location of the installation folder of Steam games can be changed by following instructions found here:  https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/4BD4-4528-6B2E-8327

In my signature, there is a GREEN LINK to instructions I personally follow when installing Oblivion and the LAPF system altogether. It includes the above snippet (now) that notes how to change the location of the STEAM installation of Oblivion. Oblivion cannot be installed within the Program Files folder at all when dealing with anything related to OBSE, a prime component of the LAPF system.

• 4 months later...

which collar?

I currently don't have the Mod installed , but I don't remember a glitching/clipping problem with the collars. And quick NifSkope check = no glitching/clipping with all 3 collars.

Architecture\Tag_meshed\Blackmail\AAAGBMSESlutCollar.nif             ( a red one)

Architecture\Tag_meshed\Blackmail\AAAGBMSlutCollar.nif                (blue, "Hero Slut" lettering)

Architecture\Tag_meshed\Blackmail\SECollar\AAAGBMCollar01.nif    (red with "Filthy Slut" sign )

the first two are identical nif with different textures.

Simple solution: replace the nif with one you like

• 7 months later...
On 1/4/2023 at 4:20 PM, D4rkf1re said:

I'm using the latest version, but even so, the interior is still missing when I go through the trapdoor behind Gottshaw Inn, I'm guessing there's another file that the mod requires, one that I don't have, but I dunno what.

I was having the exact same issue.

Turns out I was missing the Unofficial Shivering Isles patch. 

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch - USIP at Oblivion Nexus - mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Adding that in just below UOP solved it for me.

On 1/15/2024 at 11:46 AM, IvoryBadger said:

Turns out I was missing the Unofficial Shivering Isles patch. 

Thanks for the insight.  When I get around to it, I will add that to my PRIMA book for this mod "A Reputation Sullied" (Prima Books series 2)