Thanks guys, I got my previous issue solved. New one popped up though. :P

During the second humiliation quest, when an NPC initiates a conversation with me telling me "Don't you dare spit that out!" I am unable to pick a response because I'm bound. So I'm basically stuck in that conversation forever.

hello galgat!

May I(or any relationship member) translate to Asian language?

To be fair Yzaneam asked me first, but he has PM turned off, and I could not respond to his PM.

I have no problem with translation's.

I don't want anyone to just take it over, in English language at least let me finish it LOL. I would like to keep the Text style the same, not majorly modified, as in if I use word " Shit " I would like it to mean the same thing in your language. I hope that makes sense. and a little credit is always nice :)

I am very gratified that you would want to translate it.. You are most welcome to do that.

I have just updated it, so you may wish to download the newer version, just remember it is very Beta yet, and very much a work in progress. It I am sure still has many problems.

I added two more plot lines to the story, and I hope streamlined some of the troubles it had. I know I did not get them all.

It is very much a W. I. P. So please be kind, I am only one very small person doing this.

OH in case anyone missed that I updated the mod, everything about it should be on the first page.

I hope I fixed some of the troubles it had, and added 2 more plot lines to it.

I do recommend that you start over, I did so many changes, that i am not sure just how well it would do from and old save, probably not well. Many root structures were changed.

it seems the ver0.02 data file and esp is the same as ver 0.01?

Does the new update require a clean save?

Looking forward to trying it later.

How does the new plotline start?

1. Changes to Data file's can be deceiving, they might look the same, but I may have had objects in Nifskope, and blender, and textures might have the same name, but be different.

2. I think it would be safest to start with a new clean save.

Check my mod off, and enter game and save

then check it back on, and go to that save game.

I did many root changes that might affect the game. I just can not be sure about that.

3. the new plots or extra additions start after the first 2, just extensions of the Over all plan of Kovak to shame and humiliate the player.

4. another faction, is planed to be implemented into the story, at a latter time, which is not planed to be a nice faction either, but is planed to dislike Kovak. Just some minor info as to some of what I have in mind.

Right now I am merely trying to build the center piece, then surround it with more story. That is my plan.

A secound, and probably more, side quests will be added to implement all this, but it just takes time.

5. Bye the way i ment to fix it, but the visit to the count should be like shortly after 8 pm not 9 Pm.. I just kept forgetting to change it in the dialog, and Journal... SoRrY

There's a couple of issue with the latest release. The letters from the countess don't appear in my inventory when they should, I get the first letter at the end of the "job" and I never got the second.

Also, is there a way to end the stink? I went swimming, but that didn't help.

There's a couple of issue with the latest release. The letters from the countess don't appear in my inventory when they should' date=' I get the first letter at the end of the "job" and I never got the second.

Also, is there a way to end the stink? I went swimming, but that didn't help.

[/quote']

I tested the swimming many times, and it never failed to work for me, It is a quest variable that is re set if the player is swimming, as it is a single if this equals this then set this to this. Hard for it to fail, but I will check.

this is the line in the AAAGBMTimer Quest::: quest code always runs so there should be no failure.

if player.IsSwimming == 1 && xloversgalgatblackmail.stinky == 1
	set XLoversGalgatBlackMail.stinky to 0
	messagebox"I finally got all that filthy spunk from those animals washed off, and out of me. I was so ashamed, I stank so badly.." Shooh
endif

Quests some times are a bit slow to update depending on how many Mods you have loaded, and it could be you just need to swim awhile. your got extra stinky...LOL [soRrY I had to say that]

as to the book not showing up that also is strange it is added in dialog with the Kovak boss at the end of the plot line.

this is what is in the result box for that dialog. the name of that letter should be "Alessia Caro Letter, of thanks"

player.additem AAAGBMAlessiaLetter02 1
player.additem AAAGBMLayawiinClubKey 1
setstage xloversgalgatblackmail 90

I will check both though, I did test this doing the whole quest line to the end 2 times [Plus many many tests along the way] before updating. but it is possible It uploaded poorly, I will check these things.

I am SoRrY for trouble.

hello

i am problem witch jasme bagger in the first stage is down unconscious not move

That is not much to go on there [i really don't know what you mean' date= you are unconscious, james unconscious, where are you at , what area, why is james unconscious.], and bagger is the first plot line, so maybe should just restart.

{{{If you read the doc file, then you may have seen what I wrote about some NPC having and overpowering Must complete dropped into there radiant AI. These NPC if they do not run, or walk right over you, may not change there original package. I could use EVP, but it can cause problems too, so I always try to avoid it.

These NPC< may take a long time before they leave the area, once they do, My script will pick another Attacker [NPC]. some times this can take awhile. }}}

Erm what does one have to do while in the second stage. I'm at the pub with the orc and the first customer comes up. all i can do is walk around and he follows me - no options or forced animations happen. Do i have to go somewhere to perform the acts?

nope' date=' it has a timer, it should kick in, first scene in bar is Buckman tell you he is pimp, and you are whore, then one of the patron's come up to Buckman and asks if that is the hero. you give him BJ when this is done. then timer kicks in, about 2 min .should see "Npc payes Buckman to use you" [in upper left corner of screen'] then about 5 or 6 sec latter Buckman thanks them, and tell them to use your mouth anyway they wish" Then 5 or 6 sec latter they do.

there are timers, try to be patient. but it could also hang up, might need to restart if this happens.

make sure you have everything I said you needed installed in the doc file. If certain animations are not there, as in some people don't like certain animations and remover them from the INI folder, which is not wise. also donkeys animations are very critical.

I hope this helps some.

I'll try that wait... (omg i hate timers sometimes)

I have the anims' date=' not one to delete them i'd rather suffer through the ones i hate then not be able to progress in a mod that might need it. will update this post if it works.

[/quote']

thx you, I hope you did not think i was accusing you of anything, only trying to figure out problem.

I had to use timers, sometimes dialog would not stay on screen long enough to be read, I will try to shorten there length some latter, but they were best way to make sure some dialog was for sure read.

So yeah its still being really buggy with the "clubbing" with Mr. Orc. We get there the drunk approaches and asks his question on the prostitute, and i wait and he'll just stand there and follow my character around. playing around to figure out if my load orders being a bi***.

the first drunk has never failed, on me he is very hard wired. I bet it is some sort of load order or conflict. The next ones now i have had sometimes a problem with them, but not in a long time. when I first set this plot up, I did not worry if they were sitting down or not, and if they were sitting they just would not do there thing. until they got up, which sometime was like a really really long time

This last update check to see if they are sitting, and if they are it should pick another one that is standing.

**************************Edited*********************

I just got through re playing it 3 times in a row, and they fire and do what there suppose to every time. I wish I knew what to tell you.

here is my load order as it is while testing this.

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  playble_armors.esp
07  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
08  DLCHorseArmor.esp
09  DLCOrrery.esp
0A  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0B  DLCThievesDen.esp