It's a fantastic mod.

I'm played two mission.

How about it.

- collar type is selectable Equipment (full nudity or BU Armor or some underware )

- Arena stage(like a lovers boxing)

PC fight to weak enemy.

but she was equipped a collar can't beat him.

She raped and humalated in public for everyone to see.

Good work galgat,

I enjoyed this mod. Very few issues and i'm impressed with how well you script. Well done once again.

Thanks,

R13.

FYI - I run UOP and didn't get any of the "shake that ass" comments. I wonder if that might be another Lovers mod causing this repetitive issue as I run very few of them (as you do) and we both got nothing.

I think the Kovak base rocks, I got lost in there, which is an indication of how large it feels. I also got a laugh out of the chamber pots ;-).

Liked the public humiliation missions, liked the comments. I loaded the mod "Cover Yourself" to add NPC comments when being paraded around town, but "Cover Yourself" was not a great fit. Wanna wipe the Kovac off the face of Tamriel.

I like the fact that, once the slave collar is fitted, you can only move forward & backward. This was a clever & effective way of making the character feel 'restrained'.

When following the Buckman for the second mission, I would get a CTD in two places in Bruma. The first was just out of the portal, I would get stuck behind a rock and my game would CTD once Buckman got too far away. The second was was when entering the Jerall View Inn, if I was not right at the door when he transitioned inside may game would CTD. Neither of these issues is big, just thought I'd mention.

Awesome mod. Can't wait for more.

Some ideas:

Don't like the naked part, i think player should be able to choose wich clothes to wear during the event.

What about adding a walking anim from BreakUndiesMotionChanger? The one where character covers herself while walking.

Would be just great if stocks with heroine will not move at all, and player will be in free camera mode all the time. All this switching ruins all the show somewhat.

I finished the first event without issues, except those damn misleading markers.

It's very nice. The only complaint I have is that each were a little bit long especially the second one because you had to wait for new patrons to appear. Other than that it was done well and I can't wait for what you have in store next. Thanks for sharing it.

Had a rpoblem with LoversMB2, pimp starts masturbating and sometimes he just never gets up after the act. Just lieing there with no sign of life.

I used disable/enable combo on him though, and it made him back to work.

Good work galgat' date='

I enjoyed this mod. Very few issues and i'm impressed with how well you script. Well done once again.

Thanks,

R13.

FYI - I run UOP and didn't get any of the "shake that ass" comments. I wonder if that might be another Lovers mod causing this repetitive issue as I run very few of them (as you do) and we both got nothing.

I think the Kovak base rocks, I got lost in there, which is an indication of how large it feels. I also got a laugh out of the chamber pots ;-).

Liked the public humiliation missions, liked the comments. I loaded the mod "Cover Yourself" to add NPC comments when being paraded around town, but "Cover Yourself" was not a great fit. Wanna wipe the Kovac off the face of Tamriel.

I like the fact that, once the slave collar is fitted, you can only move forward & backward. This was a clever & effective way of making the character feel 'restrained'.

When following the Buckman for the second mission, I would get a CTD in two places in Bruma. The first was just out of the portal, I would get stuck behind a rock and my game would CTD once Buckman got too far away. The second was was when entering the Jerall View Inn, if I was not right at the door when he transitioned inside may game would CTD. Neither of these issues is big, just thought I'd mention.

[/quote']

yes the second mission I got that CTD there some also, It is because My script calls a teleport to the master at about the same time the master starts his teleport into the Jerell Viea cell through the doors teleport system, and this flips out Oblivion, and it CTD's.

I tried to shorten the the timer function I use to move the player to the master a little quicker to compensate, but It is a very tricky spot right between when Master starts to teleport, and the lease script decides, and that one may be hard to get to never happen.

I hate to lengthen the catch up time, and I have it about as short as I can make it. I might try and shorten the lease, but that could also cause problem's.

I still have a lot to do, be awhile before I try to update it again. I need way more testing of many things in it yet.

But I am at least glad you all like the concept.

Nice Mod :-)

I have a CTD after second mission' date=' back in Kovak base.

Jack Mog and Buckman talk - quest update - loading screen - CTD.

Any fix for this?

I hope you know what i mean , my english is bad ;-)

[/quote']

I know where you are talking about, but I have never had a CTD from that, it is just a quest update.

Should not be a problem, but so many variations in the mods and installations that different people use, I can not be sure why that would be happening. ( and the steam difficulties that some people get I have never understood why steam complicated Oblivion, But it did.)

Confused here about this mod. Everything is streamlined and fine until After I rescue the girls and go back and talk to the doctor, then talk to the boss dude. The quest says Ill be humiliated, but nothing happens and there are no quest arrows. Waited like 2 days just to make sure I wasnt missing anything. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug.

I think may be 3 days you have to wait.

also after some of the humiliations you have to like, talk to people, until you get the local juicy Gossip about you that updates your quest, then in about 2 days you will receive another demand from the Kovak Boss

I think may be 3 days you have to wait.

also after some of the humiliations you have to like' date=' talk to people, until you get the local juicy Gossip about you that updates your quest, then in about 2 days you will receive another demand from the Kovak Boss

[/quote']

Yup, lol sure am impatient :P

Also I noticed something else about your mod, getting arrested in the imperial city sends you to Bravil. Happens when I turn your mods esp on, stops when I turn it off O.o. That said, awesome mod!

the portals i set up, might be to blame for that, not much I can do about that, they may create short cuts to other cities, and depending on where you got arrested in IC it could somehow be shorter through the portals to bravil than to IC's jail.

The way OB gets distances is still some what of a mystery to me, and I think many others, as well. But I would figure that is why this happened.

But anyway when you get arrested, you are sent to the nearest city with a jail. Because of my portals this just happened to be Bravil.

Hi' date=' i have this problem when I'm entering trap door at inn after speaking to 3 mothers.

I'm not expert but this look like missing textures ?

be sure properly to extract textures sound and meshes to data folder.

In my opinion this mod is solid piece of work, i enjoyed "

[WIP]PlayerSlave" but this is a big step forward. Took me 2 - 3 hours to complete quest. i encountered only 1 ctd during pimp'n quest in anvil inn also disabling juburg should be requirement coz it can mess whole quest. Good job!

This mod seems great so far' date=' but I'm having a little problem.

Nobody rapes me in the Imperial City while I'm in the stocks. After Bagger is the first to rape me, the others masturbate and walk away. I have waited for quite a while, but no one does anything.

[/quote']

Try disabling loversmasterbate

Nobody rapes me in the Imperial City while I'm in the stocks. After Bagger is the first to rape me, the others masturbate and walk away. I have waited for quite a while, but no one does anything.

[/quote']

I have disabled both this and joburg, yet still none of the passersby rape me.

[/quote']

I have disabled both this and joburg, yet still none of the passersby rape me.

Try another mod to disable.

referenced by thread

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6071&pid=120593#pid120593

Hi' date=' i have this problem when I'm entering trap door at inn after speaking to 3 mothers.

looks like you do not have shivering isle's installed, many of the textures in that area require shivering isle's or they will not show.

Also to Yzaneam who PM me. I can not reply to you because u have private messaging turned off.

Please turn on, and I will answer you.

I almost have 2 more shame plots ready to add, but need a little more work yet. Please understand is still very beta. I am glad for those of you that like it. And very sorry for those with problems.

Is very extreme mod, I do not pull punches, so may not be every one wish to play it.

Please be adult what ever that is where you live.