{WIP}SexoutSubmit

Guest tomm434

Guest tomm434

This mod lets you to submit to your attacker in combat.

post-187071-0-31293500-1425926474_thumb.jpg

post-187071-0-25403100-1425926475_thumb.jpg

post-187071-0-17500900-1425926476_thumb.jpg

In Combat choose enemy and press Hotkey button. (set it via MCM menu)

I upload this mainly for testing.

Feedback is welcome!

Requires latest Sexout stable version and NVSE.

You can switch on\off

-Companion rape (up to unlimited amount of companions)

-Turns

-ReAggro time

WARNING This mod can kill your savegame. Literally. I play with actor values  and that's dangerous (although I think it's safe ) - don't use it on the save you hold dear.

Process is:

1) You start combat

2) You approach enemy in combay and press hotkey button (may spam it)

3) Enemy talks to you and scene starts

4) After scene ends  you will receive message "You think it's time to escape" - that's where Reaggro timer starts.

5) When Reaggro timer ends you will receive message "Another sexout adventure has passed.This means you can submit again. All enemies will return in their previous state and be hostile again. (They will behave like they would in normal circumstances. For example if you attacked Sunny in Goodsprings and submitted to her - she will be peaceful after scene ends because you didn't spild your Goodspings reputation. Another example - you submitted to Fiends and they will become hostile after scene ends )

Update V2

- Increased "enemy choose" distance to 6000

- Hopefully fixed quest starting script

- CLEAN SAVE NEEDED

Update V3

-Temporary disable player gun controls while enemy is approaching (then reenable according to original state - if you had gun controls disabled before scene it won't be reenabled)

-Improved stability of the mod

-Added messages to the start of the scene and if actor is not valid.

-Added random picked for player so she doesn't have sex with same actor all over again

-Fixed turns being calculated incorrectly

-Increased "calm" distance for enemies from 4000 to 8000

SexoutSubmitUpdateV3.rar

Guest tomm434

Uploaded update.

Choose distance is increased and it might take a while for enemy to reach player dialogue distance. I don't block player controld yet so dont' shoot him on the way or scene will stop immediately.

CLEAN SAVE NEEDED.

Guest tomm434

What mod does - after you choosed the enemy I

need to stop all combat around. There's no "calm" spell in

Fallout (Skyrim has it) so I have to change actor values and

add them to player-friendly faction.

Before changing values I need to store them. That's what I do. After the scene I restore those values.

I consider my system but in rare cases it can fail (some script

from other mod changes NPC values to another definition).

You're not likely to get in trouble if you use Submit on

generic vanilla enemies.

But if system fails you may end up in the situation when for instance aggression of enemy will not be restored and left to

0 - he won't start combat with player anymore. But I repeat -

that's a rare case.

And it doesn't work on monsters.. Yet. Maybe i'll do that in the future after beta testin is complete. I need to make sure system works before making additional features

Excellent mod so far! Works with powder Gangers, fiends and vipers. I have it set so the NPCs can take up to seven turns, with a 15 second reaggro time.

Only things of note so far (not glitches):

(1) doesn't seem to work with additional NPCs added by other mods (Fiend Destroyers from - I think - AWOP stand around whilst the other fiends use me, and take potshots at me between sex turns)

(2) moving from one cell to another before the reaggro time runs out may prevent the episode ending, or at least delay it

(3) during the reaggro time if you come face to face with another group of enemies you can't submit

Really good mod-hasn't seemed to break anything as yet, definitely keeping it in my load order.

Guest tomm434

Thanks for testing!

doesn't seem to work with additional NPCs added by other mods (Fiend Destroyers from - I think - AWOP stand around whilst the other fiends use me, and take potshots at me between sex turns)

Should not matter - I check enemies for them being in combat, not being disabled, dead etc. The reason why some enemies just stand around is that I don't use random picker to pick enemies from lists - script chooses the first ones in the list and they are always the same enemies. I'll get to that later.

moving from one cell to another before the reaggro time runs out may prevent the episode ending, or at least delay it

No no it really shouldn't. I use quest timer which should work anyway. There's no way scene can stuck at that stage.

during the reaggro time if you come face to face with another group of enemies you can't submit

That's for safety reasons =) Imagine that every submit act as a new scene - you can't start new scene before finishing previous one. I'm afraid that's how it's gonna be.

Thanks for testing!

moving from one cell to another before the reaggro time runs out may prevent the episode ending, or at least delay it

No no it really shouldn't. I use quest timer which should work anyway. There's no way scene can stuck at that stage. 

You don't think it be the way that is, but it do.

Seriously, though, I've had scripts shit themselves on a couple of lines and then keep on ticking like nothing was wrong. Just last night when I was testing Vault 19, none of my companions were enslaved and then Epstein went haywire after sex, continually repeating dialog it should have been impossible for him to repeat.  I ran back through it three more times just to be safe, and it worked fine.  There's also rare occasions in TTW Overhaul that quest stages don't fire right, and even the base game is plagued with it, though it tends not to switch stages as quickly as we do.

Once or twice is just a fluke. If it happens routinely, then it's a bug. I've been dabbling with this and haven't had any issues, it's great.

Guest tomm434

New update is here.

Does anyone has free time and want to make new dialogues for submitting?

You don't think it be the way that is, but it do.

Seriously, though, I've had scripts shit themselves on a couple of lines and then keep on ticking like nothing was wrong. Just last night when I was testing Vault 19, none of my companions were enslaved and then Epstein went haywire after sex, continually repeating dialog it should have been impossible for him to repeat.  I ran back through it three more times just to be safe, and it worked fine.  There's also rare occasions in TTW Overhaul that quest stages don't fire right, and even the base game is plagued with it, though it tends not to switch stages as quickly as we do.

Once or twice is just a fluke. If it happens routinely, then it's a bug. I've been dabbling with this and haven't had any issues, it's great.

hm maybe. But quest script is the most reliable script in the game so nothing I can do to prevent these kinda bugs =).

Archived