Breeder Content Expanded

1,266 members have voted

1. 1. Which (notable) Fertile Breeder character would you most like to see make a return?

• Jade
    • Dr. Wolfe
    • Paula
    • Ritual Clarity
  2. 2. Which animal would you like to see most? (Assuming they have animations.)

• Ghoul
    • Super Mutant
    • Dog
    • Brahmin
    • Mole Rat
    • Radstag
    • Yao Guai
    • Deathclaw
    • Bloatfly
    • Blood Bug
    • Mirelurk
    • Radscorpion
    • Stingwing
  3. 3. Where do you want the initial focus to be?

• New, hand crafted quests
    • Breeding jobs
    • Lore/background
    • Settlement mode implementations
  4. 4. Would you consider TTW to be acceptable for canon? (Lone Wanderer = Courier)

• Yes, I think that's entirely plausible and think it could be canon for mods
    • No, it is pure blasphemy and anyone defending it as such is just silly
    • Is there a particular reason I should care?

About the Fertile Breeder Magazines. If you going to implement them, what about people with a male PC?  (Even if there are not many of them)
How about those gain different perks which are still breeder related. Like

Proud Dad:
Everyone is nicer to you and sometimes offering Cigars when you are around pregnant women. Even if it obvious that you aren’t the Father of her Offspring.
Gain 10% better prices and 10% Speech checks while a pregnant breeder accompanies you.

Protective Father:
Some say you should relax but you know it better. Dangers are everywhere and waiting around every corner that you drop your defenses.
Gain 10 points in armor/ laser protection and 1 point in Perception while a pregnant Breeder accompanies you.

Empathy:
Even as men, you can still learn from prenatal yoga.
Gain increased AP reg. and increased movement speed while over encumbered.

Voyeur:
Some say you are a pervert but you are an opportunist. In addition, when an animal is the main attraction why shouldn’t you have also your fun?
Gain 10% more experience for 12 hours after watching a Breeding session.

Wrath (working on a better Perk-name):
Is it rage or the feeling that you failed them? You don’t know but every time your pregnant friend (no romance required) got hurt your becomes very angry.
Deal 15% more damage for 10 sec, after your pregnant follower become unconscious (2min cooldown)

for the Wrath, I'd just use Jealousy.

Change the parts to be appropriate to Jealousy.

Do you feel left out? You don't know but every time your friend is entertaining another (creature, human) you get very angry. 

You deal 15% more damage for x time after the event.

About the Fertile Breeder Magazines. If you going to implement them, what about people with a male PC?  (Even if there are not many of them)

How about those gain different perks which are still breeder related. Like

Proud Dad:

Everyone is nicer to you and sometimes offering Cigars when you are around pregnant women. Even if it obvious that you aren’t the Father of her Offspring.

Gain 10% better prices and 10% Speech checks while a pregnant breeder accompanies you.

Protective Father:

Some say you should relax but you know it better. Dangers are everywhere and waiting around every corner that you drop your defenses.

Gain 10 points in armor/ laser protection and 1 point in Perception while a pregnant Breeder accompanies you.

Empathy:

Even as men, you can still learn from prenatal yoga.

Gain increased AP reg. and increased movement speed while over encumbered.

Voyeur:

Some say you are a pervert but you are an opportunist. In addition, when an animal is the main attraction why shouldn’t you have also your fun?

Gain 10% more experience for 12 hours after watching a Breeding session.

Wrath (working on a better Perk-name):

Is it rage or the feeling that you failed them? You don’t know but every time your pregnant friend (no romance required) got hurt your becomes very angry.

Deal 15% more damage for 10 sec, after your pregnant follower become unconscious (2min cooldown)

for the Wrath, I'd just use Jealousy.

Change the parts to be appropriate to Jealousy.

Do you feel left out? You don't know but every time your friend is entertaining another (creature, human) you get very angry. 

You deal 15% more damage for x time after the event.

If there would be 10, I'd say that there's probably 5 involving the player and another 5 involving breeding in settlements. The female buffs would then apply to a male character when the companion is pregnant. Something along the lines of:

Player specific

Female

-Maternal Instincts (Increased combat capabilities when pregnant.)

-You're pregnant... again! (Speed up pregnancies)

-Just Another Curve (increase charisma when pregnant)

-Where to put it (Increased carry weight when pregnant)

-Happy Rush (bonus XP buff after sex)

Male

-Treat it like your own! (Increased combat capabilities when companion is pregnant)

-Care & Carress (speed up companion's pregnancy)

-Is It Real? The Cheerleader Effect (Increased charisma when companion is pregnant)

-Carry what she can't (increased carry weight when companion is pregnant)

-Work For Your Turn! (Bonus XP after companion has had sex)

Non-player

-Got milk? (Increased water from breeders)

-Loosen up (increased happiness from breeders)

-Knock Up and Dig In (Increased food from breeders)

-Big But Cuddly: dangerous animals as companions (added security from breeders)

-Practice Makes Perfect! (Increased caps from breeders)

• 1 month later...

For Fallout 4, male PCs could make DNA distortion potions which when taken would modify his sperm to impregnate a Breeder with the desired animal as horniness demands... Solution for enhancing playing as a male character.

Talking about Make >creature sex?

If so there aren't any animations for this. Story wise it can be done (not sure if he wants to do this) but since this is intended (as far as I know) for future use with a sex framework like Sexout for FNV, I doubt this will be added or could be added or even really considered until there are some male >creature sex animations. ;)  There are people that have brought this up for FNV as well as Skyrim if I remember correctly however there are so few and far between there isn't any demand for this or worse, people to create the needed resources for this to happen (Animations etc)

Talking about male PC capability to impregnate a favorite NPC with the equivalent of a Deathclaw for instance. This would be done via a PC DNA mutation of the Pc's sperm. NO further animations required, just create DNA modification injection at a workstation or find/buy via a quest or discovery.

• 4 weeks later...

Only suggestion i have is the same one I always have and might not be able to be coded right but that's up to you.

While Pregnant... Crippling damage to torso should have a chance to cause loss of child...
Personal Nit pick of all pregnancy related mods

• 3 weeks later...

for BB i have a idea lets say that IHFM in Boston have suffered a little mutation when you got the IHFM mutation it goes in a incubation stage that render the individual infertile wile it make the changes in the body to the omni fertility that is well know at the moment it will a good placeholder saying that your char have it wile we wait for animals animations be made and the preg plugin to be made and after that we have all necessary to this exiting mod to work properly this incubation stage lasts lets say two days in game to become fully active. this to have on perk list were the things like Crogank the Barbarian melee bonus appears

what you think? 

All content would be cool. I can't speak for User29 but I believe he moved on because of the demands placed on him. It is hard to constantly work on these mods and do bug fixes as the mod gets bigger more bugs and issues will arise. Lets try to keep it nice and fun with pepertje because mod authors that work on this content is few and very far between. Also if anybody does know how to mod perhaps help a bit on some of the projects as well if he will allow. If not.. start working on your own content on the side in anticipation for the final "master" plugin that you can then roll out your masterpiece.

" I don't know anything". Pepertje started with this mod. That isn't an excuse. There is loads of help. Look over his thread in the beginning when he accidentally did some thing wrong. Halstrom and other big modders came to help I suspect without even being asked. That is how the thread rolls. :D. "Why aren't you making content Ritual". Well one I am lazy, and two I am still screwing around with MO and my games and getting a bit of game play on the side besides giving tech support for some people here and moderating another game site on the side. I am however making an effort to begin to understand GECK and the FNVedit. Checking mods and doing a bit of changes here or there and more in the future for personal use so that I can do some if inspired in the future.. Or just help others on projects (so that I don't have to support the mod.. bad, bad lazy alien :D). Anyway. There is support and aid for anyone that needs it here on LL.

Ritual doesn't make mods, because he has all his mind controlled " minions " making stuff for him.  

On that note, we need more interactions with Ritual in game.  I have to head to work soon but will come up with some ideas.  I am pretty sure how BB has left off Ritual may be playing a bit more of a role in F4 then in NV.

All content would be cool. I can't speak for User29 but I believe he moved on because of the demands placed on him. It is hard to constantly work on these mods and do bug fixes as the mod gets bigger more bugs and issues will arise. Lets try to keep it nice and fun with pepertje because mod authors that work on this content is few and very far between. Also if anybody does know how to mod perhaps help a bit on some of the projects as well if he will allow. If not.. start working on your own content on the side in anticipation for the final "master" plugin that you can then roll out your masterpiece.

" I don't know anything". Pepertje started with this mod. That isn't an excuse. There is loads of help. Look over his thread in the beginning when he accidentally did some thing wrong. Halstrom and other big modders came to help I suspect without even being asked. That is how the thread rolls. :D. "Why aren't you making content Ritual". Well one I am lazy, and two I am still screwing around with MO and my games and getting a bit of game play on the side besides giving tech support for some people here and moderating another game site on the side. I am however making an effort to begin to understand GECK and the FNVedit. Checking mods and doing a bit of changes here or there and more in the future for personal use so that I can do some if inspired in the future.. Or just help others on projects (so that I don't have to support the mod.. bad, bad lazy alien :D). Anyway. There is support and aid for anyone that needs it here on LL.

Ritual doesn't make mods, because he has all his mind controlled " minions " making stuff for him.  

On that note, we need more interactions with Ritual in game.  I have to head to work soon but will come up with some ideas.  I am pretty sure how BB has left off Ritual may be playing a bit more of a role in F4 then in NV.

Ritual in Boston Breeder is a tricky one, mainly because you have the option of killing him off. Canonically, he's still alive, though, but in-game some players might have actually exacted their revenge on behalf of Jade.

If you have killed Ritual, perhaps Zura can chime in and replace him. Zura is, after all, Ritual's second and would be fully up to speed on the project.

Shush... don't let the secret out... lol..

And yes.. Ritual in game needs more face time... lol

I do hope there is more role in F4 for him... That would be awesome.

Another thing would be giant dark glasses too... lol

15894-3-1467444955.jpg

15894-3-1467444955.jpg

Yes!   Damn, now I have to flag Ritual in F4 as settler and use Singing Settler mod.   But sadly we need audio files....hmm, perhaps I can pull some of the NV/F3 voice files and reuse them.

15894-3-1467444955.jpg

Yes!   Damn, now I have to flag Ritual in F4 as settler and use Singing Settler mod.   But sadly we need audio files....hmm, perhaps I can pull some of the NV/F3 voice files and reuse them.

Or just give him a sax and have him play this

15894-3-1467444955.jpg

Or just give him a sax and have him play this

Or this...

Just a bit of animation to make it look like he is playing and ... done... lol.

• 3 weeks later...

So i loaded this mod up and the first quest i got was twisted minds, so i know the mod SHOULD be working now, but i wasn't able to load up parts 1 and 2 of the voices through NMM so i tried manually putting it into the sounds folder of FO4 but i wasn't able to extract the files from part 2 into the folder, says it would rewrite the files from 1. does anyone know how to put these files into the game smoothly?  Thanks.

So i loaded this mod up and the first quest i got was twisted minds, so i know the mod SHOULD be working now, but i wasn't able to load up parts 1 and 2 of the voices through NMM so i tried manually putting it into the sounds folder of FO4 but i wasn't able to extract the files from part 2 into the folder, says it would rewrite the files from 1. does anyone know how to put these files into the game smoothly?  Thanks.

Use WinRAR to unpack both the archives (due to a size limit on LL, I had to cut them off at 90MB, WinRAR offers an automatic function for that). Once everything is unpacked, you can either repack the whole schabang and toss it in NMM or manually place the voice files in the Data folder.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...