Breeder Content Expanded

1,274 members have voted

1. 1. Which (notable) Fertile Breeder character would you most like to see make a return?

• Jade
    • Dr. Wolfe
    • Paula
    • Ritual Clarity
  2. 2. Which animal would you like to see most? (Assuming they have animations.)

• Ghoul
    • Super Mutant
    • Dog
    • Brahmin
    • Mole Rat
    • Radstag
    • Yao Guai
    • Deathclaw
    • Bloatfly
    • Blood Bug
    • Mirelurk
    • Radscorpion
    • Stingwing
  3. 3. Where do you want the initial focus to be?

• New, hand crafted quests
    • Breeding jobs
    • Lore/background
    • Settlement mode implementations
  4. 4. Would you consider TTW to be acceptable for canon? (Lone Wanderer = Courier)

• Yes, I think that's entirely plausible and think it could be canon for mods
    • No, it is pure blasphemy and anyone defending it as such is just silly
    • Is there a particular reason I should care?

hello Everyone i don't no why i can not talk to Captain Bourne in Boston Breeder ? i have Convinced April to join her mother

im having the same problem and after having to navigate carefully so the quest didnt jump and freeze at the beach, they talk then nothing it still says talk to bourne with the marker above her head

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know I am WAY late to the suggestion pool but I had an idea involving Zeta and Jade involving male characters.  You get super sperm.  Not only is it basically instant impregnation but it will be a random animal due to genetic manipulation of the old ball sack.  I know that it is a lot though as your modules are geared towards a female pc but I think it would be great to have Jade fill that role for a male pc so they can enjoy it too. 

Just a suggestion and I know it would be a lot to redo.  Otherwise been having a lot of fun with these!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, shawnnn35 said:

hi just have a    question  does jade really have a  affinity  and how do I know if it get raised ?

Which Jade? In the TTW version, she doesn't havr an affinity system. In the Boston Breeder version, she does have an affinity system.

7 hours ago, pepertje said:

Which Jade? In the TTW version, she doesn't havr an affinity system. In the Boston Breeder version, she does have an affinity system.

the boston breeder version do I need finnish the alien quest before her affinity system kicks in or no need ?

10 hours ago, shawnnn35 said:

the boston breeder version do I need finnish the alien quest before her affinity system kicks in or no need ?

You need to finish the alien quest before she can even be a companion.

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, LadyShade said:

i wish there a similar quest to Fenris or something like that 

and are you gonna add mutations to this mod 

Which game are we even talking about here? New Vegas or Fallout 4? Because for New Vegas, Sexout Breeder is back up again, including the Fenris part.

I am really looking forward to playing this mod, but at present I can't even get it to download correctly off LL. I keep getting "file is corrupt" or the connection just crashes. I haven't had any problems downloading other files from LL so I'm assuming the issue is with Boston Breeder specifically.

Are there any other sites where the file is available for download? Like a Mega link or something maybe?

• 4 months later...
On 4/3/2019 at 1:13 PM, Cannavazzo said:

is the crator of the mod still working on it?

He is still active on the site from what I can see.  He is regularly here.

I haven't seen any major changes or updates to the mod but I see he is active in maintaining it when the need arises. Not to mention helping support it when his fans are unable to.

• 2 weeks later...