Breeder Content Expanded

1,266 members have voted

1. 1. Which (notable) Fertile Breeder character would you most like to see make a return?

• Jade
    • Dr. Wolfe
    • Paula
    • Ritual Clarity
  2. 2. Which animal would you like to see most? (Assuming they have animations.)

• Ghoul
    • Super Mutant
    • Dog
    • Brahmin
    • Mole Rat
    • Radstag
    • Yao Guai
    • Deathclaw
    • Bloatfly
    • Blood Bug
    • Mirelurk
    • Radscorpion
    • Stingwing
  3. 3. Where do you want the initial focus to be?

• New, hand crafted quests
    • Breeding jobs
    • Lore/background
    • Settlement mode implementations
  4. 4. Would you consider TTW to be acceptable for canon? (Lone Wanderer = Courier)

• Yes, I think that's entirely plausible and think it could be canon for mods
    • No, it is pure blasphemy and anyone defending it as such is just silly
    • Is there a particular reason I should care?

^^The poll above is for a point of reference, mostly. i've already got a general idea of where I want to start out, but if a vast majority suggests otherwise, I might just change my mind.

This topic is for people who want to toss in ideas for future modules of Fertile Breeder, and the future/hypothetical Boston Breeder. These include additions to already existing modules or completely new ones. Feel free to toss in any ideas you have.

xniwYUm6.jpg

---NOTE---

To anyone who has ideas for Fertile Breeder scenarios, please keep in mind that Fertile Breeder is about to hit its end, and new ideas can no longer be implemented! Once FB is done, I'll be moving on (hopefully) to Fallout 4 and constructing the basics of Boston Breeder. If you have any scenarios/ideas that could fit in the Commonwealth, feel free to share them ald I'll keep them in mind once the time is ripe.

Currently underway (Fertile Breeder)

-DC Breeder: Wave 2

-FB Captured - Episode 4

If I remember correctly (it's been a while since I played F3) but DC Breeder would need molerats, Pitt Bull (Feral Dog) - replaced by Coyotes in NV, Bramin (cows) - replaced by bighorners in NV,  there are also Yuo-gua (mutated bears), mutant centaurs (which would be a good capture scene by super mutants I.E. breed more centaurs) scorpions and giant ants.  

By the way I haven't seen a update to Sexout Breeder in a while and the link isn't working inside the Sexout Breeder post.  Also Sexout Lust won't work with Sexout Breeder.  So I look forwards to more of the Fertile Breeder series.

This topic is for people who want to toss in ideas for future modules of Fertile Breeder, these include additions to already existing modules or completely new ones. Feel free to toss in any ideas you have.

---NOTE---

Please note that this is still a far way out and will start once the main module is completed. Until then, feel free to toss in any ideas you might have.

--Captured Scenarios--

In the spirit of the original Sexout Breeder, these scenarios focus on being captured and forces to breed for your captor and eventually breaking out.

Deathclaw

Talk to Ssgt. Mason at the Mojave Outpost, he will ask you to find and eliminate Lucan, an NCR Ranger gone rogue. Upon reaching Lucan's last known location, however, you are captured and put to work for his own ambitions.

Dogs

Talk to Owyn after delivering some puppies to him. He will ask you to find someone who is in the puppy breeding business as well to see whether the two might cooperate. However, upon finding the entrepeneur, you find out just how she can sell the pups so cheap.

Lakelurks

Talk to Peter after turning in some eggs. He will tell you about the relation between geckos and lakelurks and asks you to see if you can find a lakelurk to help bolster Novac's defenses. Upon reaching Lake Mead, however, you find out just how smart lakelurks can be.

Centaurs

Speak to Victus after freeing Carla through any means. If you broke her out, he will force you, if you bought her, he will offer this quest. You are to partake in a ritual of Elite Primes to truely prove your strength and worthiness of life among the Legion. You are thrown into the Pits of Stuprum, swarmed by centaurs. Here you find out what true suffering means.

--DC Breeder--

Pretty much the same as Fertile Breeder, but with a setting in the Capital Wasteland. Keep in mind that the animals would preferrably be different ones than in the Mojave.

--Mothership Zeta--

Rigging Mothership Zeta for TTW users and ending up with a companion (a replica of my own player character), who will support you along your quests through both the Capital Wasteland and the Mojave Wasteland. Suggestions for this module should be certain comments/interactions during certain quests or other dialogue options. Info on the character:

attachicon.gifJade and Jade.jpg

Name: Jade Greene

Alignment: Very Good

Origin: New York State

Prominent Attributes: Strength and Intelligence

Prominent Skills: Guns, knifes and sneaking.

Sexual Orientation: Mostly women (romance with the PC) and animals after Zeta.

Favored DC factions: The Brotherhood of Steel, Reilly's Rangers.

Favored NV factions: NCR, the Followers, The Kings

i approve of this

When it comes to dogs, Old Lady Gibson would be a natural fit.

I mean, she's got a fenced in junkyard; the idea of being chained up

amongst all the rusting cars and being the junkyard dogs' bitch is

pretty hot.

Centaurs only have one sex animation, so it might get pretty old,

but if you put most of the effort into setting up the scene and building

up the suspense you can get away with not repeating the same animation

over and over. Maybe give their spit some aphrodisiac properties too.

So you could start the scene hung up on a Legion cross, surrounded

by (non-lethal) spitting Centaurs. Run the (Zaz) crucifixion scene for a

few minutes with some lewd commentary about the effect they're having

on the player, and then you fall of the cross and get swarmed. Their

tentacle flail attack has lots of BDSM overtones, so take advantage

of that in addition to the sex animation, but set their attack damage

really low..

--Mothership Zeta--

Rigging Mothership Zeta for TTW users and ending up with a companion (a replica of my own player character), who will support you along your quests through both the Capital Wasteland and the Mojave Wasteland. Suggestions for this module should be certain comments/interactions during certain quests or other dialogue options. Info on the character:

Spoiler

One idea.. is have fun with the conversations.. There are tons of campy movie lines that can be used and mixed.. for example..

Nanu, Nanu, motherfucker.. (in response to actions attacking an alien.. ) You get the idea.

"You're one ugly motherfucker" (Predator I response to an abominations) It would obviously be better if there was some voice acting for the random comments  but perhaps some here would be willing to help..

If I remember correctly (it's been a while since I played F3) but DC Breeder would need molerats, Pitt Bull (Feral Dog) - replaced by Coyotes in NV, Bramin (cows) - replaced by bighorners in NV,  there are also Yuo-gua (mutated bears), mutant centaurs (which would be a good capture scene by super mutants I.E. breed more centaurs) scorpions and giant ants.  

By the way I haven't seen a update to Sexout Breeder in a while and the link isn't working inside the Sexout Breeder post.  Also Sexout Lust won't work with Sexout Breeder.  So I look forwards to more of the Fertile Breeder series.

These creatures would need animations. I believe that the Yao Guai don't have them, and the same goes for the brahmin. Centaurs would have animations, so I could smack those into the Capital Wasteland. Ghouls would be an option for DC, and Super Mutants themselves would work as well.

When it comes to dogs, Old Lady Gibson would be a natural fit.

I mean, she's got a fenced in junkyard; the idea of being chained up

amongst all the rusting cars and being the junkyard dogs' bitch is

pretty hot.

Centaurs only have one sex animation, so it might get pretty old,

but if you put most of the effort into setting up the scene and building

up the suspense you can get away with not repeating the same animation

over and over.

Bighorners only have one animation as well, and that never grows old hehe. In the end it's all about the pregnancy and dialogue. Actual sex is less than 10% of this mod. Though I do like the idea of how it starts, being crucified and then dropped down into the centaur pit.

As for Old Lady Gibson, she is a good character (in-game, literally good, as in, karma alignment), so having her capture the player would be about as awkward as Victor going on a killing spree whilst blasting dubstep.

One idea.. is have fun with the conversations.. There are tons of campy movie lines that can be used and mixed.. for example..

Nanu, Nanu, motherfucker.. (in response to actions attacking an alien.. ) You get the idea.

"You're one ugly motherfucker" (Predator I response to an abominations) It would obviously be better if there was some voice acting for the random comments  but perhaps some here would be willing to help..

But where to find a girl who'd be willing to do the voice acting? I don't think there's any of those in the close proximity. Sadly, however awesome voice acting would be, it'd mean the player can no longer be addressed by name, and that's something that I do like in any story progression, makes it feel a lot more personal. (Mass Effect got it right, just a last name and you've got a legend)

You have the night stalker cave on the way to Nipton.. off to the right or use the cave that is used at Jacobstown quest..

Valut 22 spore carrier. Believe they even have animations created for them.

Bighorner event in the park by Red Canyon. Wild Bighorner.

TTW Yao Guai cave in Fallout 3..

WoW Alien that is ..................BRILLIANT   :o

back to topic is there a way to combine zaz "restrictions" with animal sex ?

:dodgy:

What aliens have you been talking to.. ? Seriously.. Aliens travel through the universe landing on many planets and you humans that can barely get of your planet think you are so smart.. ;) Talk about ethnocentrism !

as for the zaz question I guess it would be possible. the Zaz has a NPC/Player restricted in a device so that side of the animation has been handled. However the creature part would have to be created as I don't think there are any animations that would properly line up with the zaz positions.

"Ethnocentrism" that's greek to me, we the earthlings have a new moto for our affection towards the alien races we call ourselves -also a greek word go figure-THE CERBERUS GROUP.
Anyway back to the topic the reason I asked was that I have some ideas that would give much more freedom to the modder 'like forced breeding/lactation, branding, per-quest start entrapment, and so on.I think that enforcing “things” on the Pc it is much more enjoyable, for the immersion and the lore of course.

:)

I understand your point.. :P Just having a but of fun :D

• There are many other stories that can be created like a TTW Deathclaw episode in Old Olney.
  • Capture and enslavement by Paradise Falls, they need more guard dogs... Same basic story for Evergreen Mills, depending on your preference. Or for a more graphic story like house of 1000 corpse etc try the Grisly diner.. There can be "dog pens" behind the diner... ;)
  • If we can get bighorners in Fallout 3.. Arefu needs to repopulate their herd.. ;) That would likely be more along the current story of Fertile Breeder profit for breeding. Which there are many more opportunities for the fertile breeding player...
  • Museum of Technology.. go in for some tech and end up being a breeder for Supermutants.

No shortage of stories.. Only shortage of time, skill and assets.

What makes Fertile Breeder special is pepertje stated that as soon as he has settled his stories and completed the main stuff he will have it as a master where others can plugin in to both his stories as well as create others.. then all that will be needed is people willing to created them.

There is something called 'Deathclaw Pillory' in the list of Zaz animations, but is does not

work, possibly because the creator didn't finish it. Slave in Pose idles are free to use, and

are being used by other Sexout mods, so you could place a bound character amongst

a group of critters, at least.

There is something called 'Deathclaw Pillory' in the list of Zaz animations, but is does not

work, possibly because the creator didn't finish it. Slave in Pose idles are free to use, and

are being used by other Sexout mods, so you could place a bound character amongst

a group of critters, at least.

So there is that. Part of the way there. Now all is needed is an animator to work the rest. Anybody knows one.. ?

Super mutant stuff would be cool..

also more bighorner content maybe...

All content would be cool. I can't speak for User29 but I believe he moved on because of the demands placed on him. It is hard to constantly work on these mods and do bug fixes as the mod gets bigger more bugs and issues will arise. Lets try to keep it nice and fun with pepertje because mod authors that work on this content is few and very far between. Also if anybody does know how to mod perhaps help a bit on some of the projects as well if he will allow. If not.. start working on your own content on the side in anticipation for the final "master" plugin that you can then roll out your masterpiece.

" I don't know anything". Pepertje started with this mod. That isn't an excuse. There is loads of help. Look over his thread in the beginning when he accidentally did some thing wrong. Halstrom and other big modders came to help I suspect without even being asked. That is how the thread rolls. :D. "Why aren't you making content Ritual". Well one I am lazy, and two I am still screwing around with MO and my games and getting a bit of game play on the side besides giving tech support for some people here and moderating another game site on the side. I am however making an effort to begin to understand GECK and the FNVedit. Checking mods and doing a bit of changes here or there and more in the future for personal use so that I can do some if inspired in the future.. Or just help others on projects (so that I don't have to support the mod.. bad, bad lazy alien :D). Anyway. There is support and aid for anyone that needs it here on LL.

I'm more than willing to hand over some of the modules to other (perhaps more experienced) modders. All except for the follower, as stated in the OP, that one's all mine. If anybody is willing to help, simply PM me, and we could co-op.

I just installed TTW mods because your companion seems very interesting 

idea

TTW the regulators need some attack dogs

Awesome idea... and the same for Talon Company if the player's an evil character (I'm guessing some people just want to watch Megaton burn...)

Okies, below are some ideas I've come up with. Lots of New Vegas options have already been explored upon via this mod and the old Breeder mod, so it's mostly Fallout 3 stuff. Of course, it can be switched over to New Vegas easily enough.

** MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD ** In case anyone cares about that.

Fallout 3 Locations:

Oasis
Ah, poor old Harold - I always ended up killing him(just for the free DR perk, mind you). When talking to him, you find out that as the tree eventually took over his body, it started to spread his organs and whatnot around, and started to spread its spores around him, resulting the lush environment around Oasis. We're just introduced to Harold's heart, but what about his other organs?

Specifically, the gonads. In addition to just spreading spores, Harold's dislocated reproductive system could lie deeper within the mountain, and is somehow creating life forms not too dissimilar from Glowing Ones or Spore Creatures hell-bent on spreading their own seed.

Fertile Breeder Setup - Make another dungeon-esque area entrance somewhere around Oasis' mountain base, which leads to Harold's unmentionables. The player can stumble into this area, becoming trapped and being bred by the denizens below. Very similar to Breeder's Bloatfly scenario.

Clifftop Shacks
These places were always chock full of Super Mutants and captives awaiting their fate to be turned into more Super Mutants.

This scenario can easily be turned into captive breeding scenario - tons of super mutant areas in Fallout 3 can be, but the shacks are the most convenient out-of-the-way locations. Character gets captured, bred, and imprisoned in one of the Shacks. They can try escaping at night, or by other means. Very similar to Breeder's Super Mutant setup).

In regards to Super Mutants being sexless in the canon lore, remember that time is convoluted in Sex-Out, and the FEV virus can take another path  ;) 

Radroach King
He wasn't listed on the map, but he ruled his little bit of the wasteland with grace and civility... until I shot a kingdom-toppling missile at him.

Every King needs a Queen, and every kingdom looks to expand its citizenry. Even if those citizens are giant, mutated cockroaches. When the player encounters the King, she becomes overwhelmed by a wave of radroaches and 'detained', almost like the Bloatfly venom scenario in Breeder. Is then captured and held by the King as a roach breeder.

Shalebridge
In the fields of Shalebridge, there is an giant ant hill the player can enter. They find two warring colonies of ants inside, and can help the tinier ants out by killing the more aggressive species, and then injecting the egg clutch with a stimpack to stimulate it's growth.

Let's say the tinier ants just lost their queen, and they're looking for a replacement. With the player injecting the egg clutch and thus demonstrating a 'nesting' instinct, they decide that she'll make a fine queen...

Paradise Falls
Despite the superior fashion sense of their leader, it is a place of evil, slave trading scum. Sadly appropriate to the lawless lands of the waste.

It would come naturally that some captured female slaves would be forced to prostitution. The Fertile Breeder scenario can add a brothel building inside Paradise Falls, where unlucky slaves who are attractive end up. Slavers can't be bothered with contraception, so pregnancies are common among the 'workers'. Enter the player, who catches the eye of the establishment owner and is offered a drink. If the player takes the roofied beverage, she passes out, get stripped of her equipment, and is forced to work in the brothel until she figures out a way to escape.

Fallout NV Locations:

The Thorn
If Red Lucy was incredibly perverted, then The Thorn questline would be a very easy Fertile Breeder scenario setup. After finishing the vanilla questline, Red Lucy could offer caps to the player to act as a breeder to the champion male creatures of the Thorn. She could also join in on the 'fun' as well...

Cerulean Robotics
What's this 'testing phase' for this Fisto robot? Surely it can't be too bad...
This is somewhat of a 'single-shot' Fertile Breeder scenario. Fisto could be packing some 'heat' inside of its pleasure... actuator. Something that the player doesn't realize until after she feels something being pumped inside of her.

I recall shifting through Halstorm's pregnancy scripts, and there was a snippet concerning getting knocked up via a Protectron. Not sure if it was ever implemented, as there are no robot animations in Sex-Out as far as I know.

Vault 96
Everyone knows about the fabled Vault 69, where there was only one male among an entire female population of vault dwellers. How about an inverse?

The history of Vault 96 can be a sad one. The singular female was the overseer of the vault, keeping to the strict orders to keep the vault sealed until an outside confirmation to open it was received. It was never received, and as the years rolled on, the male population grew exceedingly restless, and eventually the vault descended into a Helena-of-Troy-esque war. The overseer, sadly, was killed in the chaos.

Rather than a simple 'capture and breed' scenario, this one can be a bit more controlled via the player. There can be two warring factions within the vault, and the player can chose which side to choose. However, in order to progress the quest, the player will need to gain favor in the factions, and they're only interested in one thing...

Blue Paradise Vacation Rentals / Lake Mead Cave (NV)
The Mirelurks never got any Breeder love (there was the beginnings of a Breeder scenario, but sadly it was never completed), so why not add a standard capture and breed scenario for the crab/fish abominations?

Believe there was already talk about the Lake Mead locations for this scenario.

Wishlist Locations:

Had other ideas for other areas, but some simply can't be done given the current state of Sex-Out. One can always dream though...

Point Look-out DLC:
Any type of F/B scenario with the mutated swampfolks would be a perfect analogy to 'The Hills Have Eyes' setup, but to my knowledge they are no meshes / animation associated with the swampfolk model. Doubt there will be in the future.

Had an idea for a while about how to implement bugs when they have no animations (except cazadors) and It would work pretty well for a captured quest. Hopefully it's not too difficult to impliment.

Instead of one large insect use lots of small ones.  Picture this: you've been captured by some large insects and are brought back to a hive deep in the mojave. Before you know it you're stung with a paralysis venom and then thrown into a chamber with tons of smaller insects inside. At that point you're stuck in the birthing animation and covered in a bunch of different bug species (used to obscure the "action" since there technically isn't any) and have a text prompt telling you how insects crawl up into you and lay their eggs inside to spawn their next generation of insect overlords.

Would that be possible?

@dkey Theoretically, that would be possible. Aside from bloatflies and cazadores, no bugs have animations, but in my experience, most insect pregnancies tend to be buggy (no pun intended), such as the infinite birthing loop. I could work around this in some way (wouldn't be the same as just punching the wait button and waiting for the pregnancy to be over, but whatever floats the goat). But to be honest, loving the whole "swarmed" idea, it makes sense and with textbox messages, you can make it play the mind plenty.