i've unequipped EVERYTHING, and even when equipping only one of these, none of them are actually visible for me.

[update] MO installed it "wrong" - it put all your things in a data folder, having never asked me to move them like it usually does.

for some reason I don't get the promps to use as a plug. I drop the item eg. carrot and when I go to pick it up it just goes to my inventory. I have tried both beta and alpa still nothing. when I down load files it asks me to ad to nexus mod manager and I said yes. I activated the file in mod manager and the esp is checked in my data files. I moved the file to bottom of load order still nothing. what could be the problem?

for some reason I don't get the promps to use as a plug. I drop the item eg. carrot and when I go to pick it up it just goes to my inventory. I have tried both beta and alpa still nothing. when I down load files it asks me to ad to nexus mod manager and I said yes. I activated the file in mod manager and the esp is checked in my data files. I moved the file to bottom of load order still nothing. what could be the problem?

I had the same problem. I solved it follows, I wrote a command help plug and player.additem. From the beginning there were objects invisible again after loading a saved game, everything worked properly.

they aren't Devious Device enabled, if that is what you mean.

same problem for me as well.

I love the scripted conversions! I have a suggestion though. You could make it so that if someone puts in the mead bottle opening first (narrow end first), they essentially drink the mead, as it might pour out into their rectum. I suppose some people call it 'butt chugging'.

Never did I think I would talk about something like that when making mod suggestions in Skyrim. Great mod though! Should be fun to toy with. :)

More suggestions:

-Dibella Statue

-Roasted Ox head, one horn for the pussy, one for the ass

-Childs doll

-lantern, maybe a little shrinked, for a nice glowing ass effect in the dark :D

-glass

-skulls

-gourd

-braided bread

-mudcrab legs

-deadra heart

-fish

-skeever tail

-poison potions (with a random chance to break) :D

ok, so I used the console and typed in help plug. it only gave me the 3- hooks, nord horn, 2-skoomas and skeleton key. would like to see the rest as everything else gets consumed. still getting no promps when I drop and try to pick up. oh, and thanks to those who helped.

More suggestions:

-Dibella Statue

-Roasted Ox head, one horn for the pussy, one for the ass

-Childs doll

-lantern, maybe a little shrinked, for a nice glowing ass effect in the dark :D

-glass

-skulls

-gourd

-braided bread

-mudcrab legs

-deadra heart

-fish

-skeever tail

-poison potions (with a random chance to break) :D

I like that last bit. Reminds me of some of the stupid things people wind up in the hospital for, lol.

You actually added the mead thing. =3 I'm flattered that you liked my idea, thank you very much. Your mod is big fun so far, I will be testing it again when I get home. I love that you continue to update this, I really appreciate it. ^_^ <3