Brutish Argonian Male Erased from the Earth??

Schwalmy

Hi guys. I've been desperately seeking the Brutish Argonian Male mod that used to be on the nexus and then was put on another website only to be removed from there as well. There really seems to be nowhere that is hosting the file right now. So this is my last-ditch effort to track it down. Could someone that has the file please make it available for me? I would in your debt! Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welp, I found this thread by finding the same disappearance, so I guess I'll ask here...

Does anyone remember how to use this with just specific Argonians?

I have the exported/baked files and had it setup so only like 7 or so used it, with the rest using vanilla heads, but after my last reinstall it doesn't seem to work. :( It's either all or nothing this go around, with the baked files not working and the replacer mesh, well, replacing obviously. The Nexus page had a comment from the author explaining how, but that's gone and I've forgotten how I did it! T__T"

• 3 weeks later...

Um do you have any other links? I think something is wrong with THT site since it says i'm banned when I log in...

Hoping for a mirror too

Found this link, don't know if it's all in there tho: https://www.copy.com/s/t%3APMDZyyxdWJUTyI6q%3Bp%3A%252FBaked%2520Male%2520Argonians%2520for%2520Skyrim%2520and%2520DLCs-52241-1-0.zip

I'd reup myself, but I have a ton of other stuff I don't want to risk getting taken down :(

Also, that ladymoraine site is super trash. I somehow got banned right in the middle of registering, so now I can't even view any of it. I asked for help or an explanation there and never got an answer. It's an over dramatic/~*private*~ community anyway, so I don't feel like I'm missing much. :U

EDIT: DO NOT download the Russian version over on modmaximus! I just checked it out and it is indeed a virus exe.

The one I linked is clean, but it is only the exported NPCs. It used to work as a standalone for me, but not this go-around, so your mileage may vary :T

Um do you have any other links? I think something is wrong with THT site since it says i'm banned when I log in...

Hoping for a mirror too

Found this link, don't know if it's all in there tho: https://www.copy.com/s/t%3APMDZyyxdWJUTyI6q%3Bp%3A%252FBaked%2520Male%2520Argonians%2520for%2520Skyrim%2520and%2520DLCs-52241-1-0.zip

I'd reup myself, but I have a ton of other stuff I don't want to risk getting taken down :(

Also, that ladymoraine site is super trash. I somehow got banned right in the middle of registering, so now I can't even view any of it. I asked for help or an explanation there and never got an answer. It's an over dramatic/~*private*~ community anyway, so I don't feel like I'm missing much. :U

EDIT: DO NOT download the Russian version over on modmaximus! I just checked it out and it is indeed a virus exe.

The one I linked is clean, but it is only the exported NPCs. It used to work as a standalone for me, but not this go-around, so your mileage may vary :T

Thank you so much :D This made my day since I was playing an online game with uber lag issues due to my siblings hahaha anyway :D Thank you and I hope you get to upload the voice pack too but other than that Thank you

Archived