Fairies of Skyrim

View File

UPDATE: A new version of Fairies of Skyrim will soon be available for Skyrim Special Edition!

PrincessMely is remaking the mod for SE, and it will be available on PC and Xbox One soon

THIS PAGE IS THE OLD VERSION

>( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ Fairies Of Skyrim (゚ー゚ヽ)<

This mod adds Fairies to the Wilderness of Skyrim

• They can be killed and looted for fairy-wings and fairy dust
  • They make an excellent Light Source at night
  • An Obelisk is added that lets you turn into a fairy
  • A follower Fairy called Navi can be found in a hive near the Obelisk

There are 3 versions

JUMBO --- 2000+ Fairies

Medium --- 250+ Fairies

light --- 100+ Fairies

There are also Peaceful option for each version, fairies will not fight with wild animals like wolves and mudcrabs in peaceful version. In The default version they will, so pick which one you like.

>( ^ω^)THANK YOU (^ω^ )<

Previews Bellow

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

download.png

Click here to download this file

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/08/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Where is the hive with navi? a screenshot would be nice

It appears on your map, labelled 'Obelisk', near Falkreath.  :)

Edit:

Oops, the hive, right...  My mistake.  :unsure:

No screen yet, will see if I can grab one.  :blush:

____

Second edit:

Hmm, seems Navi the Fairy Follower is not included in this?  It was an optional download of the original, but is it included here at all?  :blink:

I looked up "Navi" in the console, Navi is mentioned in a couple of different forms, but there is no npc named Navi listed.  Also the file structures,  \Meshes\Praveen and \Textures\Praveen has Navi files in it.  I'm not going to open this in the CK to poke around, i don't really like that program.

• 4 weeks later...

If they get a different set of behavior, that mod would be awesome.

They should be shy and elusive, able to defend themselves (with Illusion and Conjuration magic?).

Like they are now, they will shine through the night, and every $%&/() can simply walk right up to them, pull out the dagger and kill them for easy materials.

@tj3n123 The old version of the mod had uninstalation issues, this has been completely fixed.

thanks man :D those look really nice, no issues anymore then i would grab it, i love it from when i look at ss already :3

If they get a different set of behavior, that mod would be awesome.

They should be shy and elusive, able to defend themselves (with Illusion and Conjuration magic?).

Like they are now, they will shine through the night, and every $%&/() can simply walk right up to them, pull out the dagger and kill them for easy materials.

it would be a huge mess to game script is it not? i myself just prefer they cant be targeted or anything...just stay there and shiny

@tj3n123 The old version of the mod had uninstalation issues, this has been completely fixed.

Hmm I been using this Redux since  came ouyt around January 2015. I still use it atm. I loves it! What uninstall issues did that old version have? Andshould I update to this new version? i see this version and mine have different size esps. this new vesrion has much smaller esp and 2 more nifs. What has changed?

And did Nexus take the old version down or did you remove it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I took a peak at the esp of your fairy mod, and I came up with only 2 suggestions  ^_^

- Add Fairy Dust to the leveled lists for Rare Ingredients and Rare Apothecary Ingredients.  This way, alchemy merchants will sometimes sell it, and it'll show up where other rare ingredients do.  For each variation of your mod, you could make your ingredients as common as the fairies are.  Example:  Light version, add ingredients to the 2 rare lists mentioned above.  Medium, add them to uncommon.  Heavy, add them to common.  Just a thought.

- Make Fairy Wings an ingredient instead of a food.  Include it into the leveled lists above.  I don't imagine fairy wings being very tasty unless you were argonian  -_-

• 2 weeks later...

There are 3 versions

JUMBO --- 2000+ Fairies

Medium --- 250+ Fairies

light --- 100+ Fairies

There are also Peaceful option for each version, fairies will not fight with wild animals like wolves and mudcrabs in peaceful version. In The default version they will, so pick which one you like

Not to be picky, but.... the download section does not have a 'Fairies of Skyrim Medium.rar' file.  Only the 'Peaceful' one.  So does the regular (non-peaceful) Medium version exist?

• 3 weeks later...