Realist RaceMenu 3 Character Preset Share

Ok, so if I used the abigail preset first and then applied the sculpt it works.

I would post a screenshot but apparently I cannot upload BMP files nor can I seem to access a multitude of pic hosting sites.  Suffice it to say that I fI do as I said it looks almost identical to what your picture shows.

I greatly appreciate your efforts!  Looks like I'll need to post the nifs for all of them as well.

Thank you kindly for your time :-)

Your link doesn't go anywhere - it just points to (and takes one) to the OP this thread.

Willow:

YMNo4nq.png

Additional Screenshots:

OMqmhQ5.png

yjA4RZP.png

Mods:

Improved Eyes.

Eihei's Textures (Lightened Mature Skin variant with moles no scars).

Fair skin specular textures.

Fair skin mouth and eyes.

UNP Fitness normal maps.

SG's Eyebrows.

SG Hairpack.

UNP/CBBE Hybrid (use whatever really.)

Realistic Eye Lighting v1.3.

RaceMenu 3.0

Citrus head.

ENB: NLA v2.0 beta

RM3 Download:

download.png
CharGen
Place in SKSE folder, import head on sculpt first then preset. :)

Willow:

YMNo4nq.png

Additional Screenshots:

OMqmhQ5.png

yjA4RZP.png

Mods:

Improved Eyes.

Eihei's Textures (Lightened Mature Skin variant with moles no scars).

Fair skin specular textures.

Fair skin mouth and eyes.

UNP Fitness normal maps.

SG's Eyebrows.

SG Hairpack.

UNP/CBBE Hybrid (use whatever really.)

Realistic Eye Lighting v1.3.

RaceMenu 3.0

Citrus head.

ENB: NLA v2.0 beta

RM3 Download:

download.png

CharGen Place in SKSE folder, import head on sculpt first then preset. :)

The download link goes right back to page one of this post.

Liko3 - Imperial (Final version, I'm happy with her now)

RUhiWez.png

Mods Needed 

UNPB
SG Female Texture Renewal
SG Hair Pack 268
The Coenaculi - Tattoo Parlor Plug-in for Racemenu

Equippable Pubic Hair v1.4 For UNP

Nif:  Liko3-nif.rar  For most accurate results, import nif in Sculpt then apply preset.

Preset:  Liko3.rar

Liko1

Nif:  Liko1-nif.rar  For most accurate results, import nif in Sculpt then apply preset.

Preset:  Liko1.rar

BrvIkcb.png

20zLbBy.png

axSIggb.png

Liko2 (reduced collagen version ;-) 

Nif:  Liko2-nif.rar  For most accurate results, import nif in Sculpt then apply preset.

Preset:  Liko2.rar

QSFv4rZ.png

I find the thread and post interesting. I found a preset I like months ago and I use it and just tweak it. If/when I start another character play through I will likely look for another preset to use as a base. Let me put it this way, if you like doing it, no reason to stop. Even if only a few people ever use it, it is still a couple of people you helped with presets. Hopefully that makes sense.

Shall I keep posting?  I see a few DLs, but it's otherwise crickets, except you, miho :-)

Guess I was wrong and the nay-sayers were right.  Not much interest in this...

That's because with the other preset threads, people can share the same types of things that are shared within here, and then some.

Your intentions appear noble but the execution flipped the wrong switches in a lot of people. You have to tread lightly on this site, too, the same as if you were to post the complete opposite on Nexus. But, there, you probably would've just been banned by now for the commotion, instead of the condemnation you got here.

Shall I keep posting?  I see a few DLs, but it's otherwise crickets, except you, miho :-)

That's because with the other preset threads, people can share the same types of things that are shared within here, and then some.

Your intentions appear noble but the execution flipped the wrong switches in a lot of people. You have to tread lightly on this site, too, the same as if you were to post the complete opposite on Nexus. But, there, you probably would've just been banned by now for the commotion, instead of the condemnation you got here.

Yeah, I get that I ingratiated myself with a huge portion of the LL community with my first post (/sarcasm).  But, I have apologized profusely and all I can do is hope for forgiveness as I can assume it will not be forgotten.  I won't grovel, but I can offer a sincere apology.  That's all I can do about that. 

As to your first point, yes, indeed there are several threads for sharing presets, but as I mentioned before, several people were turned off by them, and this is indeed for them.  If it is serving their needs, then all's well.  Just wanted some kind of validation that it was in fact doing so.  I guess I'll let the DLs meter that.  As long as these are getting DL'd, it's fulfilling that need.

Thanks for your candor!  It IS appreciated.

nutluck, on 14 Mar 2015 - 7:32 PM, said:

I find the thread and post interesting. I found a preset I like months ago and I use it and just tweak it. If/when I start another character play through I will likely look for another preset to use as a base. Let me put it this way, if you like doing it, no reason to stop. Even if only a few people ever use it, it is still a couple of people you helped with presets. Hopefully that makes sense.

TheTraveler, on 15 Mar 2015 - 8:28 PM, said:

I dl'd all of them.  I use them and tweak them if i get the urge to tweak.  Its a good base to start from.

Don't stop posting! I'm a lurker and I love to collect pretty looking saves, and I find yours to be some of the best. Going to go back to lurking but wanted to put my opinion out there since you're afraid of the crickets.

Let me echo the 2 above, I download and try them all too. The nif file is invaluable with the Citrus head. Many other(s) presets don't look right because they don't include it.

OK, thanks guys!  If it's working for you, it's working for me.  And you can thank TheTraveler for the nifs.  He's the one who advised to include them and tested a few of them.  Thanks again, TT. 

Anyone have any requests or ideas?  I won't try again to duplicate a face.  I think Jessica is pretty bad, but the DLs indicate others don't think so... can't explain that.  But, perhaps a race, and notion of what you'd like?  I can try!

OK, completely off topic, but I just had to UL this pic.  I think it's so good.  If you knew just how beat my gaming rig is, you just might be as giddy about it as I am.  It's my current desktop image... much to the chagrin of my wife...  Doesn't look nearly as good on this laptop (game rig is not on-line), so maybe my monitor is calibrated juuust right?

Sella, my Requiem feral Bosmer:  post-387419-0-17330000-1426552906_thumb.png

My rig:

Dell Optiplex 780 (retired work computer)

3.0Ghz C2D E8400

1Gb Radeon 7750 GPU

... yeah, it's a turd!  Using RCRN cause it can't handle a real ENB.

I can't imagine what a *good* machine could do.  Anyway, had to share as my wife could obviously care less and I can't show it at work without some serious repercussions...

Yeah, I get that I ingratiated myself with a huge portion of the LL community with my first post (/sarcasm).  But, I have apologized profusely and all I can do is hope for forgiveness as I can assume it will not be forgotten.  I won't grovel, but I can offer a sincere apology.  That's all I can do about that. 

As to your first point, yes, indeed there are several threads for sharing presets, but as I mentioned before, several people were turned off by them, and this is indeed for them.  If it is serving their needs, then all's well.  Just wanted some kind of validation that it was in fact doing so.  I guess I'll let the DLs meter that.  As long as these are getting DL'd, it's fulfilling that need.

Thanks for your candor!  It IS appreciated.

It takes balls to apologize, so you got some balls. From the responses you received afterward, and the reasons behind it, looks like the thread more than has its place, imo. 

Also, my candor isn't always appreciated, so it's refreshing to hear(I mean read) that it was this time.

p.s. sorry I haven't added anything to the thread, though. I just felt like responding. I'm actually on your side and wouldn't want to see a thread like this fall off, believe it or not.

Firiel - Altmer (Not a character I've played, just made her)

High Elves are just ugly, but I wanted to give it a shot.  Hope she's satisfactory.

z62DzCE.png

Additional Pics

h4Ls9Sg.png

Mods Needed 

SG Female Texture Renewal
SG Hair (FemaleSims103)
The Eyes of Beauty (Elf Turquoise)

Preset & Nif:  Firiel.rar

It's no trouble! Well maybe a little, a single slider's worth. ^_^

I download lots of presets where people set the eyes big, so I guess it's just a thing people like. I can see the appeal of having eyes be more prominent to make characters look younger, but my preference has me increase them a bit less than maybe others prefer. I still think the presets look good, and with juuuust a bit of tweaking I can make them look perfect for my game.

Well, if you are having issues, it's very possible/likely someone else will as well.  IF you don't mind working with me just a bit, I'd like to figure out why it is so different.  Totally up to you, though...no pressure... please... no pressure....PLEASE!  (I'm just playin with ya :-)  I'll try to figure out this nif export and see how that works out.)

[ETA]

Actually that was all of 1 key to 'figure out'.  Go in to Sculpt and hit F5...  A regular brain surgeon I am... <groan> 

Abigail nif attached to her post.  Please try that.

Oh, also, are you by chance using the "UNP Skinny using CBBE TBBP" from here on LL?  I noticed when I used the normal maps/texture from that bod, none of my presets looked right.  Like the whole face structure changed to a rather manly, blocky look.  I had to use SGFTR normals to get them back to what they were supposed to look like. 

[ETA2]  I have to mention:  Her eyes may seem huge on the dial, but if you look at the pic, they do not appear abnormally large.  At least I don't think so.  Honestly, I think Bethesda made eyes too small as a general rule.  Most NPCs have freakishly small eyes.

For RaceMenu3 the author expired recommends that users use nif export/import with sculpt mode to share faces.  It is far superior to preset in preserving the original appearances. 

Thank you so much!  Never tried that before.

So sorry for the late response? I haven't been paying attention to the boards too much lately and lost track of this thread. I've never done .nif importing/exporting either, but it sounds pretty easy, so I guess it's worth doing to get perfect ports. ^_^

The body type I use is Bodyslide 2.0 (whatever the latest version is) and I've been using the CBBE skinny shape lately, though I may have changed it since then. Overall I've not had any real issues with the faces you've released, other than the eyes being too big for my tastes... which is, like I said, super-easy to adjust in Racemenu.

The one exception was the Jeanna preset, which for some reason causes my game to crash. I don't know if it's a mod incompatibility or what, but when I load that preset I either crash in chargen, or shortly after, and I can never load that save. I even tried loading it, re-saving it as a different name, then starting a character, and I still had the same issue! This is only a real issue because it's one of my favorites, but I haven't tried re-downloading it to see if something went wrong on my end.

other than the eyes being too big for my tastes...

The one exception was the Jeanna preset, which for some reason causes my game to crash. I don't know if it's a mod incompatibility or what, but when I load that preset I either crash in chargen, or shortly after, and I can never load that save. I even tried loading it, re-saving it as a different name, then starting a character, and I still had the same issue! This is only a real issue because it's one of my favorites, but I haven't tried re-downloading it to see if something went wrong on my end.

Sorry to hear that, but the Jeanna preset isn't mine and I'm not familiar with it :-(  I don't see it in this thread.  Got a link?  I can try it on my rig.

As for the eyes, yeah, I'm a sucker for doe eyes.  When I make them 'normal' they just seem to get lost.  I do try to not make them too big :-) .5, maybe 1 is usually all I go.

other than the eyes being too big for my tastes...

Sorry to hear that, but the Jeanna preset isn't mine and I'm not familiar with it :-(  I don't see it in this thread.  Got a link?  I can try it on my rig.

As for the eyes, yeah, I'm a sucker for doe eyes.  When I make them 'normal' they just seem to get lost.  I do try to not make them too big :-) .5, maybe 1 is usually all I go.

Yeah. .5 is where I put them when I used the templates, because they were at 1.5 or something when I loaded them up.

I didn't realize Jeanna wasn't from this thread! I must have gotten it confused with Jessica or something. Now I don't actually know where she came from, but maybe I'll poke around a bit and try to figure it out.

Edit: Ahh, here it is! Jeanne was shared in the other Racemenu thread, which linked to Nexus. In the posts section, there is at least one other person saying it caused them to crash, so beware.

Archived