Realist RaceMenu 3 Character Preset Share

Obviously what I said was enough and understood, because he added it to his initial post.

It's not about if I knew what he was talking about or not(I did). It's about being clear. 

In my previous attempt at this I was perhaps *too* clear and several thought I was being unreasonably demanding.  With your suggestions I think I've struck an acceptable balance.  Thanks much!

Nightshade - Imperial

(a derivative of Brittia - She wasn't meant to be particularly pretty, see RP write-up)

maCxTpN.png

Additional Pics 

PqeIdKc.pngJQcTYJS.pngeLTVwbO.png

Mods Needed 

UNP
UNP Fitness Body-Narrow-Less Abs
SG Texture Renewal
SG Hair Pack
The Eyes of Beauty

The Coenaculi - Tattoo Parlor Plug-in for Racemenu

Equippable Pubic Hair v1.4 For UNP

Nif:  Nightshade-nif.rar    For most accurate results, import nif in Sculpt then apply preset.

Preset:  Nightshade.rar

Enjoy RPs? 

Like I mentioned with Abigail, if you enjoy RP write-ups, her last chapter is here.
Links to earlier chapters in the preface.  Nightshade

Erin - Imperial

(Another derivative of Brittia)

Ztu7Dty.png

Additional Pics 

mDu2kCy.png

aaScJS0.png

j2hFVWW.png

Mods Needed 

UNP Skinny using CBBE TBBP
SG Texture Renewal
SG Hair Pack
The Eyes of Beauty

SlaveTats

Equippable Pubic Hair v1.4 For UNP

Nif:  Erin-nif.rar    For most accurate results, import nif in Sculpt then apply preset.

Preset:  Erin.rar

I'm double posting to clarify, no heat here. 

Maybe you should've just said "non-anime/moe/waifu" style, instead of "realistic".

It's more distinct, it's highly agreed upon, on what anime/moe/waifu type characters look like. Where calling for something being realistic seems to be much more up in the air. I mean, you posted an Orc, what is an orc exactly faithful to?

You did a nice job on the faces, btw.

Come on now, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what OP is talking about. Game realism. Orcs ARE reality in Skyrim. Glasses, boobs that are larger than a woman's head and eyes that take up half of her face aren't. It's not that difficult. ;)

I'd post my characters, but I have no idea how to post a preset so other people can use it. (Plus, I'm pretty sure my definition of 'good-looking' might differ from that of other people. I mean, I find orc ladies very attractive. Even vanilla ones.)

Who is to say that women with breasts that naturally big can't exist? Many many many types of people can exist in reality. All body types. Some people do have exaggerated features and can manipulate them through certain diet and exercises and through genetics.

just saying no anime, no waifu, no moe style is enough. People seem to think realistic mean "average" or something and ignore the fact that some people do have bodies that have unique shapes.

Also, why is the body shape and size and boobs even relevant if these just *face* presets? i assume people would just whatever body they wanted to with the faces people share.

Who is to say that women with breasts that naturally big can't exist? Many many many types of people can exist in reality. All body types. Some people do have exaggerated features and can manipulate them through certain diet and exercises and through genetics.

just saying no anime, no waifu, no moe style is enough. People seem to think realistic mean "average" or something and ignore the fact that some people do have bodies that have unique shapes.

Also, why is the body shape and size and boobs even relevant if these just *face* presets? i assume people would just whatever body they wanted to with the faces people share.

Simply because that is outside the scope of this thread.  I'm finding more and more people like me who are turned off by the abundance of characters that stray too far from "average".  We would like a place dedicated to "average" and not be distracted by anything else.

I personally prefer small-medium sized boobs on a tight athletic frame, but have nothing against big boobs, as long as they are not comically gigantic.  I have 1 CBBE character at full 100 weight and think she's plenty attractive without being too exaggerated.  Unfortunately I'm using a tweaked version of someone else's preset for her, so I will not post her here... or maybe I can IF I link to his preset and not mine. 

Anyway, point being there are several other threads with no 'restrictions'.  This thread is asking for "average".

Thank you for your presets, @malisbad1, they are very pretty, and I'm glad you went forward with posting them after what the other thread turned into.

I am also one who prefers at least some 'realism' in my characters, though that's not to say I don't enjoy my girls to sometimes have larger proportions, I always keep them within what would generally be thought to be human proportions. Most times though, I use 'slim' or 'petite' bodies because I find them prettiest. ^_^

The faces are pretty and I'll def be loading some into my game.

Thank you for your presets, @malisbad1, they are very pretty, and I'm glad you went forward with posting them after what the other thread turned into.

I am also one who prefers at least some 'realism' in my characters, though that's not to say I don't enjoy my girls to sometimes have larger proportions, I always keep them within what would generally be thought to be human proportions. Most times though, I use 'slim' or 'petite' bodies because I find them prettiest. ^_^

The faces are pretty and I'll def be loading some into my game.

Glad you like them, but I do hope you will post some of yours :-)  It does appear there are more people who like 'normal' than I thought, so this is for US, but it will only work if the rest of US contribute :-)  Otherwise it'll be just me and miho (thanks miho for posting!). 

Christine - Nord

(This is by and large NOT my preset.  Preset link is to the original "Christine" by furiousreason.

I did not alter this enough to call it my own.  I liked his settings mostly as is.)

oC1gqcs.png

Additional Pics 

8MjPOHb.png

ZAcLcsD.png

Mods Needed 

CBBE v3.3.0c
Mature Skin for CBBE

SG Hair Pack 268
The Eyes of Beauty
The Painted Lady_REDONE_v1.1 (pubes)

Preset: The original is Christine by furiousreason

I used to create my own characters, but since I found the other RaceMenu thread and now this one, I've just been loading lots of presets and using those! I do tend to tweak them, but I usually don't post those since they're not really 'mine'. I might post something if I come up with a new one or even a tweak that looks markedly different from the one I downloaded. With credit of course!

On that note, I downloaded several of your presets @malisbad1, and I have to say they didn't turn out nearly as good as your pictures! Perhaps ironically, they look very anime, with huge eyes haha. I don't even know what I've done to cause this, but I was able to tweak them back down into something I found pretty. ^_^

On that note, I downloaded several of your presets @malisbad1, and I have to say they didn't turn out nearly as good as your pictures! Perhaps ironically, they look very anime, with huge eyes haha. I don't even know what I've done to cause this, but I was able to tweak them back down into something I found pretty. ^_^

Please let me know which ones are not working out.  Sometimes I do have several different presets as the character's appearance 'evolves' (I am seldom satisfied the first time).  I'll double check them and re-upload.  I use a minimum of mods to make characters, nothing fancy.  Maybe attach a pic and I may be able to see what went wrong? 

You seem to have skipped uploading your orc preset :P

Yeah, hit my FileDropper limit again today.  I'll upload tomorrow.  Saved her for last as there seems to be little love or she-orcs so figured she's be the one least missed.

Zipped & re-uploaded all presets.  Apparently I could not upload raw .jslot and all I need to do was zip them... I'm a dolt.

Please let me know which ones are not working out.  Sometimes I do have several different presets as the character's appearance 'evolves' (I am seldom satisfied the first time).  I'll double check them and re-upload.  I use a minimum of mods to make characters, nothing fancy.  Maybe attach a pic and I may be able to see what went wrong? 

Okay so I loaded up my game real quick to get an example, and decided to use Abi. Here is what the preset looks like by default. I have the preview options showing so you can see that I'm not missing anything other than the hair:

post-246140-0-04289100-1425873819_thumb.jpg

I checked the 'eye size' slider and it was pushed waaaay over to '2', so I eased it back to '0.25' then changed the hair to one of my favorites, and this is what she becomes:

post-246140-0-52553500-1425873823_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure I experienced the same issue with Brittia and possibly Jeanna. But really, you can see it isn't a big deal because I don't have to do much to fix it, I just thought it was funny. ^_^

Okay so I loaded up my game real quick to get an example, and decided to use Abi. Here is what the preset looks like by default. I have the preview options showing so you can see that I'm not missing anything other than the hair:

I checked the 'eye size' slider and it was pushed waaaay over to '2', so I eased it back to '0.25' then changed the hair to one of my favorites, and this is what she becomes:

I'm pretty sure I experienced the same issue with Brittia and possibly Jeanna. But really, you can see it isn't a big deal because I don't have to do much to fix it, I just thought it was funny. ^_^

I loaded up a clean profile, applied the preset & resaved Abigail and re-uploaded so try that one again.  I had 2 character's named Abby/Abbi, and could have had them confused, but neither looked like that :-(  For her it's just UNPB and SG Female Texture Renewal for normal maps & texture maps.  Pretty much nothing else should affect the face/head... Hrmm.. 

And, yeah, her eyes are a little large.  She's supposed to be pretty young and at like .95 height.  I did an RP journal for her and she was supposed to be 16ish so I just scaled her down a bit, enlarged the eyes, etc to try to make her look younger.  (Oh, and no LL mods for that RP.  Strickly a PG rating... well, R due to violence and language :-)

post-387419-0-07411600-1425875492_thumb.png

I'll have to check back with ya after dinner time tomorrow.  12:45am and need to get up at 6 for work!  Sorry for the trouble.

It's no trouble! Well maybe a little, a single slider's worth. ^_^

I download lots of presets where people set the eyes big, so I guess it's just a thing people like. I can see the appeal of having eyes be more prominent to make characters look younger, but my preference has me increase them a bit less than maybe others prefer. I still think the presets look good, and with juuuust a bit of tweaking I can make them look perfect for my game.

It's no trouble! Well maybe a little, a single slider's worth. ^_^

I download lots of presets where people set the eyes big, so I guess it's just a thing people like. I can see the appeal of having eyes be more prominent to make characters look younger, but my preference has me increase them a bit less than maybe others prefer. I still think the presets look good, and with juuuust a bit of tweaking I can make them look perfect for my game.

Well, if you are having issues, it's very possible/likely someone else will as well.  IF you don't mind working with me just a bit, I'd like to figure out why it is so different.  Totally up to you, though...no pressure... please... no pressure....PLEASE!  (I'm just playin with ya :-)  I'll try to figure out this nif export and see how that works out.)

[ETA]

Actually that was all of 1 key to 'figure out'.  Go in to Sculpt and hit F5...  A regular brain surgeon I am... <groan> 

Abigail nif attached to her post.  Please try that.

Oh, also, are you by chance using the "UNP Skinny using CBBE TBBP" from here on LL?  I noticed when I used the normal maps/texture from that bod, none of my presets looked right.  Like the whole face structure changed to a rather manly, blocky look.  I had to use SGFTR normals to get them back to what they were supposed to look like. 

[ETA2]  I have to mention:  Her eyes may seem huge on the dial, but if you look at the pic, they do not appear abnormally large.  At least I don't think so.  Honestly, I think Bethesda made eyes too small as a general rule.  Most NPCs have freakishly small eyes.

For RaceMenu3 the author expired recommends that users use nif export/import with sculpt mode to share faces.  It is far superior to preset in preserving the original appearances. 

Thank you so much!  Never tried that before.

You should see what I get when I apply the presets.  Its likes some gonzo horror movie.  LOL...

No way!  WTF...  Have you tried the Abigail nif?  Does that work?  Do *any* of them look like the pics?

I don't get it.  I use next to no mods.  Just the basic UNPB & SG Female Texture Renewal (usually).  Nothing else that would change appearances...  No fancy head reshapes or 'beautifications'.

Ahem.  I have no more blocky faces installed.  I HAD a ran's head mesh but replaced that with the one directly from the Skyrim BSA.  This is the  Jessica Preset.

Screen_Shot79.png

Screen_Shot80.png

As an example here is my slightly edited base nord preset.  I forgot to take a pic.  But take a pic of what YOU get when you use my preset so I can see how messed up it is, IF it gets messed up.

Ashanta.rar

For what its worth a lot of presets I have dl'ed wind up with pinched nose syndrome but perfect eyes.

Ahem. I have no more blocky faces installed. I HAD a ran's head mesh but replaced that with the one directly from the Skyrim BSA. This is the Jessica Preset.

As an example here is my slightly edited base nord preset. I forgot to take a pic. But take a pic of what YOU get when you use my preset so I can see how messed up it is, IF it gets messed up.

For what its worth a lot of presets I have dl'ed wind up with pinched nose syndrome but perfect eyes.

She looks normal on this end...

post-387419-0-39539200-1425984367_thumb.pngpost-387419-0-11422800-1425984369_thumb.pngpost-387419-0-61430400-1425984370_thumb.png

I too have No More Blocky Faces. Totally forgot about that as I never not use it, but tried some presets with it not loaded & it did not appear to make any difference...

Could you please try one of the nifs? I uploaded one for Abigail and one for Ebony. Thanks mate.

Willow:

YMNo4nq.png

Additional Screenshots:

OMqmhQ5.png

yjA4RZP.png

Mods:

Improved Eyes.

Eihei's Textures (Lightened Mature Skin variant with moles no scars).

Fair skin specular textures.

Fair skin mouth and eyes.

UNP Fitness normal maps.

SG's Eyebrows.

SG Hairpack.

UNP/CBBE Hybrid (use whatever really.)

Realistic Eye Lighting v1.3.

RaceMenu 3.0

Citrus head.

ENB: NLA v2.0 beta

RM3 Download:

http://goo.gl/vCKAx6 Place in SKSE folder, import head on sculpt first then preset. :)

Ahem. I have no more blocky faces installed. I HAD a ran's head mesh but replaced that with the one directly from the Skyrim BSA. This is the Jessica Preset.

As an example here is my slightly edited base nord preset. I forgot to take a pic. But take a pic of what YOU get when you use my preset so I can see how messed up it is, IF it gets messed up.

She looks normal on this end...

attachicon.gifScreenshot3126.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot3403.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot3701.png

I too have No More Blocky Faces. Totally forgot about that as I never not use it, but tried some presets with it not loaded & it did not appear to make any difference...

Could you please try one of the nifs? I uploaded one for Abigail and one for Ebony. Thanks mate.

Ok, so if I used the abigail preset first and then applied the sculpt it works.

I would post a screenshot but apparently I cannot upload BMP files nor can I seem to access a multitude of pic hosting sites.  Suffice it to say that I fI do as I said it looks almost identical to what your picture shows.

Archived