Help with Fallout 3 Sex stuff

Sacremas

So Nexus on Fallout 3 is kinda dead and it's near impossible to get help there, so I'm reaching out here.

I wanted to start up a modded Fallout 3 game, as I played the original (many times) on 360 alone and only started modding when I got to FNV and got the PC version, where I've used various lover's lab mods. Now for my Fallout play I was kind of having a problem deciding on TTW or running through both games separately. I was a bit afraid of running out of mod space due to the Fallout engine's low handling on mods, and this play is primarily to test out the various great mods for Fallout 3 like Mothership Zeta Crew etc. Obviously I need sex in my game (there's never been a game as appropriate for it as Fallout, except maybe Leasure Suit Larry... maybe) after becoming addicted to it in FNV and Skyrim, it's a secondary consideration but an important one. From what I could see here the Sexout port just didn't work well, and Sexus no one suggests using. So Animated Prostituion was the most supported mod, and I've set it as master for animations for Quo Vargis, Seducing Women and Wasteland Player.

However I can't make the animations work! Or rather I can start them just fine if they happen right there on the floor, but they never ever end! Sexout's port had the opposite problem, scenes lasted for 10 seconds at high speed with options to slow down or lenghten the scene, and that didn't work at all. The bed animation doesn't work either, I click on for example Nova lying in bed and my character vanishes and I get a very close up camera on her, can study all the details in my chosen BOG skin, but I can't do anything except talk to her to change what I want to do, that does nothing, then the scene ends and she walks away. Clearly I'm missing something here.

So yeah, anyone knowledgable with Animated Prostituion who can tell me what my problem is, how do I control the animations and make them stop, and how do I make the bed scene work?

Checklist; FOSE is latest version, all mods are redownloaded latest version to be sure, I'm using Astymma's compatibility skeleton, Breeze's nude/erect skin, BNB body from Fallout New Vegas (BNB action works fine), Fallout is not installed in the Program Files directory, all masters and everything is cleaned and I have unofficial patch, and according to Mod Organizer none of the files in question (Animated Prostituion, Seducing Women, Wasteland Player, haven't been to Quo Vargis yet) have been overwritten by anything but Anim Prost so it can manage animations.

Also, I'm likely to play through Fallout New Vegas once this is done as well... would you suggest I go for a full TTW install and just use SexoutNG for my sex stuff, and is there a way to make mods like Quo Vargis and Seducing Women use Sexout anims then? What's the mod limit that a TTW install can go for, can it sustain 255 mods?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have been playing with AP for years. I highly recommend using the addon animation mod that is available for AP.

The bed scene does not work for some modded companions/NPCs. Josh gave it a good shot, but his SW and WP fixes are very iffy. SW itself is a sometimes thing even without the AP fix.

I was hoping for more replies but it seems not many use Fallout 3 these days.

The addon animations are according to the Nexus pages now incorporated into Animated Prostitution. Even if I uninstall the Anim Prost files for Seducing Women and Wasteland Player then I'm still stuck with the animation going on forever, I've had it keep going with the same repetive animation for at least 5 minutes, that can't be right. Do it end only after a 'realistic' amount of intercourse or do I have something wrong?

Archived