Sexout crashes on sex inside and outside buildings

Hello again sorry again for my bad English i am partekle blind

but ma by some one can help me

is had a little bug when my carrecter got sex the fell trou the floor sometimes going up but most times there stuck

and when i am going outside to try it there i get a loading screen en than it breaks down

ma by its something with my load order

i use the latest nvse_4_6_beta1

and i use the latest NVSE Extender v15

and i use boss

and i use nexus mod manager

u can all look at my load order an make any changes

LoadOrder_FalloutNV_2015-03-05T22-53-55.txt

First, please put Technical Support requests in the Technical Support forum.

Second, a quick glance at your load order reveals you do not follow proper mod installation instructions. Please return to the OPs of the various mods you are using and follow the instructions contained within. Please also ensure any mods you are using are up-to-date.

First, please put Technical Support requests in the Technical Support forum.

Second, a quick glance at your load order reveals you do not follow proper mod installation instructions. Please return to the OPs of the various mods you are using and follow the instructions contained within. Please also ensure any mods you are using are up-to-date.

sorry for placing it here i am a little new most are up to date and i use boss to place them richt

most are up to date and i use boss to place them richt

They all need to be up-to-date, and it doesn't matter what you use to place them if they're not supposed to be placed at all.

hay me again now the game works but the animations don't work any more just  there Standing still but the creatures work

but before the animations dit work when i was inside of a building

good.txt

Use NMM or FOMM to remove ALL mods, and reinstall them one at a time with proper up-to-date plugins. It takes a while, but I fixed the same issue and smoothed out my game performance by doing it this way, and it beats re-installing and doing the same thing anyways. If you can't find the conflict by using FNVEdit, this should be your next step.

Archived