Any bodyslide hermaphrodite body out there?

DeepBlueFrog

I am slowly piecing together a method for a sex change curse as part of Hormones.

I would like to use an intermediate race with two skins - a male to female and female to male.

What I am looking for is a body that could:

- support both breast and schlong nodes 

- can be tweaked with bodyslide (to match the target weight 0 of the female end of the transformation)

- would have a credible boyish figure on one end of the weight scale (with a credible male chest)

- and a credible petite female shape at the other end of the weight scale.

I tinkered with bodyslide on a female shape a lot, but the chest is always an issue when turning breasts way down... no way to make it look like a male chest. I would need some special slider or morph for that... which is beyond my modeling capabilities.

So I am wondering if someone has attempted something like this already before I have to consider clunkier alternatives.

I don't know much about this, but couldn't you just use equippable breasts/dicks to get the desired effects? IMO it would be better then forcing a person to use a particular body replacer. Then have a person use bodyslide to create a body that's female looking on end and male on the other. Just my two cents.

I don't know much about this, but couldn't you just use equippable breasts/dicks to get the desired effects? IMO it would be better then forcing a person to use a particular body replacer. Then have a person use bodyslide to create a body that's female looking on end and male on the other. Just my two cents.

I am looking for this kind of body for the transition stage.

The way I see it, a smooth gender change would go something like this:

- original race and male

- gradually bring down weight to 0, remove facial hair, schlong size to a minimum

- switch to neutral race and equip male to female transition skin

- gradually grow breasts to petite size and gradually vanish schlong

- switch back to original race with female gender change

- gradually increase weight and breast size

Without a transition race, you would go from one gender to the next with rather abruptly.

Using a purely female body to transition from a purely male one means setting breasts node to very small values originally, which looks like crap on a female model.

That said, do you know of any equippable breasts that work like schlongs? that is, without having to manage showing them by script each time the character goes naked? (which is like every 15 minutes with sexlab mods....)

I am looking for this kind of body for the transition stage.

The way I see it, a smooth gender change would go something like this:

- original race and male

- gradually bring down weight to 0, remove facial hair, schlong size to a minimum

- switch to neutral race and equip male to female transition skin

- gradually grow breasts to petite size and gradually vanish schlong

- switch back to original race with female gender change

- gradually increase weight and breast size

Without a transition race, you would go from one gender to the next with rather abruptly.

Using a purely female body to transition from a purely male one means setting breasts node to very small values originally, which looks like crap on a female model.

That said, do you know of any equippable breasts that work like schlongs? that is, without having to manage showing them by script each time the character goes naked? (which is like every 15 minutes with sexlab mods....)

No sorry, I only brought it up because I thought I saw it somewhere as a Skyrim mod, though now that I think of it I might be getting confused with a mod for Oblivion or New Vegas; sorry about that.  :s I've downloaded so many that they all kind of blur together. Anyway, it should be easy and quick to make I would think, just take a certain size bust from a body, rip off the mesh from the rest of the body, and convert it to clothing...I have no experience though in this area so I'm just haphazardly guessing.

UUNP CNHF low (has almost a male chest type) for the 0 and then what every you want for the 1 (you can go all the way up to UUNP Manga if you want).

post-321913-0-49068300-1425450680_thumb.jpg

Now I don't do the futa stuff but if SOS UNP addon's will just mount up to the shape then it should not be a problem to apply that since UUNP is Unified UNP and uses UNP skin sets.

Just a thought....

Oh and what is next for Stories???

Thanks...  I saved it for later.

My problem with bodyslide on female shape is that, even with a skinny model, I can't get the chest area to look masculine.

All I get is very flat and distorted breasts.

That's why I asked if anyone worked on a real androgynous - male to female - shape for bodyslide.

I think I posted an idea similar to this some time ago but ppl were like naw! my idea was different though it was based on magic cursed ring where if you put on the ring it would not come off until later in the quest and it was like on=futa or female or have one ring for futa another for female... off= male again. It wasn't gradual change it was POOF smoke and stuff and you were other gender but at the beginning your character blacks out and cue some cut scene where character is on a slab and some weird ceremony is going on etc. you get the idea. If you think too much about this stuff it will just eat up your time and life best to keep it simple so you can finish it faster:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived