Thanks for the armors. They look great and the added physics (in the right places) really give them a sense of 'life'.

I'm just curious as to what you may be interested in focusing on next? Perhaps applying some of the same physics treatments to the Tera Armors? *wink wink*  

*edit- oops scratch that ... u already did it ...  :D my bad

Great Work S666 but could you post the Skyrim Enhanced Bodyslide mod please?

Toomuch people cry about about some bugs (nexus community <_< ),  the mod is hidden now, and all problems are resolved like that.

@Tokoshoran scroll down to the bottom and click the show spoiler. The download links are there. Although I tried them and they seem to be broken. MEGA won't even open for me now.

Well, you are not the only who have problems with MEGA, you will find a new download link on "1fichier.com", today or tomorrow.

*Thanks kaayle.

Great Work S666 but could you post the Skyrim Enhanced Bodyslide mod please?

Toomuch people cry about about some bugs (nexus community <_< ),  the mod is hidden now, and all problems are resolved like that.

Post it here.

Could fix all problems

From raging people to people that requests it

or you could just turn a blind eye for those comments

Like i said in the description (again), all bouncing are  only in the human body and clothes, if it's iron material, i don't added the bouncing.

That's not what I'm asking... Though it is great information. I'm going to guess from that statement that Breast nodes are supported, meaning that with Bodyslide edition, you can enlargen the boobs, but what about butt and belly? Are they supported, or no? I'll probably figure it out for myself in a while, but in case I cannot, I'll have this question sitting here.

maybe in the future, yes, if i make a update that will be here, not on nexus.

I wait the citrus project too, i really prefere that bodyslide system, but for the moment  i take a break with armors.

I know this may be asked quite a lot or a stupid question but, Is there any chance a BLESS Armor pack for Male??

Maybe in the future, but nothing planified for the moment. (i take a break with armors)

Hi, really love this armor set, however, and I have checked the whole thread first, but as a beast race player, it seems the helmet/circlets for this mod look wonky for the beast races unless I'm looking at it wrong. Is that normal? I mean it looks like the face clips through it.

Thanks, pretty picture.

And good new, that mod will stay free!

HAHHAHAHAHAHA oh god that made my side hurt, i didn't know that the Steam Paid Modding is such a big deal until i saw the reddit post last night, Good thing Steam and Bethesda(For some reason they want to make a stand in this issue although Bethesda said in the first place that they permit modding of their games that's why the created GECK and CK, and now they're claiming that modding is violating their rights to their games since modders "use" in-game assets to create mods) is backing out the Mod-payment system and give refunds to those who bought mods.