so sorry for the quad post...

but i keep crashing when putting on the last armor. red-ish w/ black fur collar. CH_PC_WitI_F_RB0102_A00

they even seem to be talking about that particular armor having problems here...

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/43726012.html

it's the last armor and there are comments about it and from the shoddy translations i can find it seems like they're talking about it causing crashes. could it be the nif sizes? they're 6000+kb. twice the size of many of the other outfits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I converted the esp for Bless Online armors and the Tera 2015 pack to Requiem. I'll list the changes I made to the esps below, I also started converting Bless Online to UUNP and I'll release them as I finish them (if I am able to finish them) but I'll go ahead and throw the first one I've done up on here so anyone willing to test it to see if I screwed anything up would be of great help.

Changes -

Only works with Requiem, will make you extremely OP in any other game.

Requires CCOR or you will get errors in Tes5edit, will not cause issues in game but you should be using CCOR anyway.

I changed all armors to Ebony

Redid all stats to match KFR

Redid all craftable object to match KFR

Created some craftable objects for pieces that didn't exist

I used the esp that had named version of Bless Online armors and I added names for all of the Tera armors as well

Cleaned up the esps to my liking, sorry if I removed something you like (I removed armors that didn't come with complete sets)

I may also get around to removing the need for HDT high heels by adding Racemenu support but I'd have to patch all of the boot meshes, we will see about that.

blessarmors.esp

Terapack2015.esp

The below has the name Imia (as you can see I'm naming all of the armors from Dragon language) but it will still work fine. You do need to be running BodySlide 3.0+ but I'd recommend just using the newest version. Some of the morphs that have small breast cause some compression of the mesh that is hard to fix, some issues I simply won't be fixing because in the end I'm doing this for myself. Please give me some feedback on if it works by checking out the UUNP morphing in game.

AN_PC_WitC_F_HV0101_A00.7z

Edit: I updated the Requiem patches to support CCOR MCM options.

I converted the esp for Bless Online armors and the Tera 2015 pack to Requiem. I'll list the changes I made to the esps below, I also started converting Bless Online to UUNP and I'll release them as I finish them (if I am able to finish them) but I'll go ahead and throw the first one I've done up on here so anyone willing to test it to see if I screwed anything up would be of great help.

Changes -

Requires CCOR or you will get errors in Tes5edit, will not cause issues in game but you should be using CCOR anyway.

I used the esp that had named version of Bless Online armors and I added names for all of the Tera armors as well

Cleaned up the esps to my liking, sorry if I removed something you like (I removed armors that didn't come with complete sets)

I may also get around to removing the need for HDT high heels by adding Racemenu support but I'd have to patch all of the boot meshes, we will see about that.

attachicon.gifblessarmors.esp

attachicon.gifTerapack2015.esp

The below has the name Imia (as you can see I'm naming all of the armors from Dragon language) but it will still work fine. You do need to be running BodySlide 3.0+ but I'd recommend just using the newest version. Some of the morphs that have small breast cause some compression of the mesh that is hard to fix, some issues I simply won't be fixing because in the end I'm doing this for myself. Please give me some feedback on if it works by checking out the UUNP morphing in game.

attachicon.gifAN_PC_WitC_F_HV0101_A00.7z

Thanks for your contribution.

Your .ESP is added in the main page with the description link.

Changes -

NICE!!! Can't wait for the next UUNP conversion !!!

Changes -

Here you go then, and I'd really love some feedback on how they work. Elfing is something I'd love some information on, the cape was hell to fix.

Elfing and Monlit.7z

Changes -

Here you go then, and I'd really love some feedback on how they work. Elfing is something I'd love some information on, the cape was hell to fix.

attachicon.gifElfing and Monlit.7z

Well that was quick !!! Plz do the light armor !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a little issue here. I just tried to convert those wonderful armors to my own body preset (made from UUNP).

The shape and all are good but I CTD everytime I equip them. Except for the CH_PC_HumA_F_HV0012_A00 armor which doesn't have any skirt on it.

When I checked in nifskope the meshes, the armors's skirt are freaking torned up and messy. Which make me think those skirts with HDT parts make me CTD.

Anybody knows how I can fix that ?

PS : yes I have all the required mods and the right skeleton.

I have a little issue here. I just tried to convert those wonderful armors to my own body preset (made from UUNP).

The shape and all are good but I CTD everytime I equip them. Except for the CH_PC_HumA_F_HV0012_A00 armor which doesn't have any skirt on it.

When I checked in nifskope the meshes, the armors's skirt are freaking torned up and messy. Which make me think those skirts with HDT parts make me CTD.

Anybody knows how I can fix that ?

PS : yes I have all the required mods and the right skeleton.

you need to change the base skeleton in your outfit studio, add exactly the same of each armors because all skeleton are personalised for work with Havok.

(.../The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\res)

But i take any responsability about that, if you don't know how to change the skeleton, i don't recommend you to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been playing the game with these armors on my housecarls for a while now and the whole HDT High Heel thing is really annoying. When I dismiss my housecarl and then come back later to see them again, their feet are sunk into the ground until I ask them to follow me then take their boots and give them back again.

Would be really great if you could remodel the feet and get rid of the dam high heels so we don't need to use HH mod anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey s666, your work is awesome, congratz!!!

If I may ask you something, would you please make some of them in male version, the ones with more plate on it?
I believe it would make everybody happy for sure!!!

Thanks in advance for your attention!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi s666, I love this conversion so much (one of the best imo)! The bodyslide armors worked nicely, except for the CH_PC_WitI_F_HV0101_A00 armor, which the problem is that the head mesh is disconnected from the body, seemingly moved to the the front. Please help.

hey,

great armor look.  I installed the mod, cbbe and hdthh, though I am still using the old XPMS and not XPMSE.  The issue I ran into is that after the install and load of the game, the armor shows in the crafting area but is labeled odd, and after the crafting I put them on and the character's body disappears.  I know I missed a step someplace lol.  Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to contribute, i have esp file with clean EDID (original edid is mess i think hehe) . I replace original EDID with name based on @digitalvixen esp. This esp no need highheels.esm and Heels Sound.esm so u can add equipable transform from racemenu for highheels. maybe it is useful for someone in here

Is this meant as a resource file? Since there is no NiOverride equipable transform on it, the boots clip into the ground. This isn't a version meant to be played with, right?

• 2 weeks later...