A tough choice

Vpage

I Lost my 2tb drive today and am stuck using a 128gb SSD. (I know QQ moar). sadly what this means because my work takes up a helluva lot of space. is that I dont have as much room for how I usualy perfear to mod my games.

Typically I run both Sims 3 (all expansions) and a ton of mods when I am feeling lathargic and slothful as I ust dont want to deal with reflexes at the time. But I also tend to Run a very modded out Skyrim for when I am in a RKPB mood. 

I don't have the space for both so want some input of if you had to choose one or the other for two weeks while you wait to buy a new SSD dedicated to your games, Would the vast spralling landscapes of Tamriel win over the Godlike Omnipotent dicking with people that is the Sims?

With all of the mods available, Skyrim can basically become The Sims.

Pick up stuff that gives you realistic needs, more followers, house building/town building, and get one of the handful of mods that add real jobs to the game (I've seen a Cafe you can work in/run, blackmithing and a few more) and ta-da! Skysim.

Archived