Looking for some help with female + schlong.

XOLiD

So I'm currently playing a female character. The way I'd like it to work is that when I have sex with a female, my character has a schlong, but when having sex with a male, she doesn't. 

The best way I can do that really is to have the "equippable schlong" and take it off/put it on when the situation calls. I was hoping there would be an easier/automated way to do this.

Another issue I have is that when the equippable schlong is on, it sticks through armor, is there any way to make it not do that?

And lastly, I use Apropos, but it seems to only work when my character is doing the "male" parts of the animations. Whenever she's doing the "female" parts of the animations, Apropos doesn't seem to register anything happening, unless I "change" her gender back to female, in which case it does the opposite.

If you activate option in Sexlab MCM to enable Dildo usage, female will use equipable schlong.

You may have to deactivate other dildo to have only equipable schlong to be equipped.

It is not 100% work as it should but should be less tedious than manually equip/unequip before any encounter.

If you activate option in Sexlab MCM to enable Dildo usage, female will use equipable schlong.

You may have to deactivate other dildo to have only equipable schlong to be equipped.

It is not 100% work as it should but should be less tedious than manually equip/unequip before any encounter.

thats exactly what u have to do and it works exactly as he wants. ive been using it since it came out. when when 2 women have sex (pc or npc) and 1 is supposed to be male (obviously doesnt include lesbian animations) the 1 in the male side of the animation will equip the schlong. sometimes when a female pc engages in sex with another female it will randomly choose who is male. if the pc is in female role and u want her in male role press the "+" key. it switches whos in male/female role.

And lastly, I use Apropos, but it seems to only work when my character is doing the "male" parts of the animations. Whenever she's doing the "female" parts of the animations, Apropos doesn't seem to register anything happening, unless I "change" her gender back to female, in which case it does the opposite.

thats cause u changed her gender. u dont need to. enable "allow female/female cum" in sexlab. then any female wearing the schlong can impregnate another female as if they were male

Archived