Pajimans RaceMenu Preset HELP!

Guest Junicorn

Guest Junicorn

Hello everyone,

Today I tried to install the new RaceMenu preset from pajiman (endorsed it right away!) But after installing all the necessary files all I get is a blue-body girl with a pretty big nose... Does anyone know how to fix this issue or has the same problem?

Thank you in advance ;)

You don't have all the requirements, some of which probably weren't listed or were forgotten at the time.  At least that is why you get a blue body.  Blue bodies, hands, feet, or faces, are the result of missing the texture overlay listed.  You don't have the right tattoo or tan-line overlay or the like.  I'm not sure what's wrong with the nose.  Maybe that was another mod or script not present in RM.

Edit:  I just remembered.  He says in the requirements you need the Adorable Face mod, which comes with its own head mesh.  If the head meshes aren't compatible, then RM won't put out all the right slider and sculpt values so you get your problem with the noses.  Just good to know for future reference.

Archived